It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Haunted Kahler Grand Hotel p1

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: STEEM
a reply to: STEEM

Also, since you keep on rolling through my posts, calling me a liar, let me prove it to you, and give you incentives. You pay for a lie detector test, and if I fail Ill pay everything, but that won't satisfy you, will it?

Let's think Logically about that for a min ........

Nay.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

YES you did, you only showd the text 'some of which showed me pictures. I might post these later today, but soon never the less." So quit while your behind.

Im done with you, your wasting my time for real. I have lots of negative energy floating around here for you. I don't need that, either do you. PEACE

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   

ok man thats your opinion, but you don't have to spam all my posts saying the same thing, I'm trying to talk to OTHER people on here.

I don't believe I have stated the same thing .

feel free to talk away , don't let me stop you

the option to reply to me is your's

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   

YES you did, you only showd the text 'some of which showed me pictures. I might post these later today, but soon never the less." So quit while your behind.

Im done with you, your wasting my time for real. I have lots of negative energy floating around here for you. I don't need that, either do you. PEACE

I just showed you what you stated , and that was "that you might post pics later today" correct ?

Ok , perfect so when can we expect to see the pics ?

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Ok @. You @ of @ Every post I have made here ends with you. You are harassing me. I said I will post the stories later, you interpreted wrong from faster typed text. Go @ yourself I hope you get what you deserve. I'm done posting anything on this forum. Go @ a big fat @ you ignorant blind @. You got your head so far up your @ ass you couldn't tell if a ghost manifested itself in front of you. You say it's my choice to reply to you? Then why the @ do you keep spamming my posts asking questions? I hope you realize you've wasted years of your life posting here, you have a say In Everything, ffs look at your history, your a forum junkie, so yea I feel bad for you. I literally can't stand to see your name. You represent the worst of people, not because your a skeptic, because you harass people for sharing there most private stories. I'm out of here, and yea I'm sure of it by the way I responded to you. I really thank you for this, now I won't have to waste my time either. At least I got most of my stories out, i apologize to others who wanted to share and hear my last few stories I had, but I can't stand coming here seeing this piece of @s name on the last post I do, every time. Your one sorry pos for real!!

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: STEEM

Sir maybe you should review T&C if you feel i am "harassing " you , you are free to message a MOD and send a formal complaint .

edit on 06/17/2015 by Kapusta because: (no reason given)

edit on 06/17/2015 by Kapusta because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   
But...but, I wanted to hear more stories.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
But...but, I wanted to hear more stories.

Me want more anecdotes too

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kapusta

I ment, the stories, not the pictures. I don't have the pictures, I seen them on a digital camera. You totally microd that to make it look like I said something I didn't. Lol. You are something else.

That is incorrect you stated exactly this

Whew. Thats enough for now. I'm going to rename this Part One. There is so much more. I have many other stories that come from guests, some of which showed me pictures. I might post these later today, but soon never the less.

this is what you said , I didn't "make it look like you said something you didn't say " that is a lie.

I think he just poorly phrased the sentence.

It does come off as he was going to post pictures, however now that he says otherwise I believe him.

To the OP, your stories are fascinating. I'm a skeptic but I find stuff like this intriguing to say the least.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 04:17 AM
link   
just realized this is what ATS is, a forum for people who really need to talk to someone about their imagination.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: JesperEricsson
just realized this is what ATS is, a forum for people who really need to talk to someone about their imagination.

I'm honoured to be the one to give you your first star.
Go forth and multiply, my child...

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post=19515285]your on ATS ,surrounded by skeptics

...And who themselves are corralled by leagues of nodding conspiracy dopes chapping at the bit to latch onto the next conspiratorial fad du jour. ...and most of them cannot spell.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   

kapusta, i'd love to shower you with a zillion stars man. alas, i only have one per post.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: jamsession

kapusta, i'd love to shower you with a zillion stars man. alas, i only have one per post.

that one star means more to them than a zillion stars

ty

top topics

<< 1   >>

join