It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Implants and coincidence?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
You're not crazy.

Thank you doctor for this online diagnosis

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: JUhrman

Thats funny, atleast ill take it that way.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: JUhrman

You're not crazy.

Thank you doctor for this online diagnosis

Enlighten us with yours, then?

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Enlighten us with yours, then?

Don't diagnose people online. That's a pretty simple rule to follow. You have no idea if what he saw was real or not and he admitted to have a serious brain injury.

I draw no conclusion at this point and encourage him to see a doctor. I will certainly not risk being the echo chamber of someone's potential delusions.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Don't diagnose people online.

I will certainly not risk being the echo chamber of someone's potential delusions.

Whoops, you just pronounced them delusional, 'doctor'.

Seen what they see 'online', too?

By the by, my statement was they weren't 'crazy'. it was more a reassurance than a diagnosis.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 07:30 AM
link   

I'm sorry you suck at reading:

I draw no conclusion at this point and encourage him to see a doctor. I will certainly not risk being the echo chamber of someone's potential delusions

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: JUhrman

I'm sorry you suck at reading:

I draw no conclusion at this point and encourage him to see a doctor. I will certainly not risk being the echo chamber of someone's potential delusions

Nice. You wouldn't advise them to seek a doctor if you didn't think something was wrong.

And whats the doctors solution, to pharmicate? Thtat'll fix it.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Nice. You wouldn't advise them to seek a doctor if you didn't think something was wrong.

That's your assumption that I think something is wrong with OP. Never said so. What OP experienced are clearly "problems" (he suffers from it). What caused them is an entirely different question, which the doctor can help answer. Since OP expressed suffering in this thread, I recommend him to see a doctor.

You on the other hand are like these people telling cancer patient to stay away from doctors just because you have zero trust in their desire to help people, and think doctors are stupid and evil people only obsessed with money and poisoning patients. If I was a psychiatrist I'd say you have paranoid thoughts.

And whats the doctors solution, to pharmicate? Thtat'll fix it.

Yup, exactly what I thought. "Evil doctors will poison me". Sorry but there are tons of different methods to help people who suffer (therapy, meditation, exercises, surgery, medication) and you are not qualified to help the OP from behind your screen.

Let the professionals do their jobs and keep your anxieties about the medical profession for yourself.
edit on 30-6-2015 by JUhrman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   

OP expressed suffering in this thread, I recommend him to see a doctor.

So did I, but not for perceived 'delusions'…

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   

So did I

For a cyst.

While I told him to consult for brain injury, but go on and pretend like hallucinations don't exist, like mental illness don't exist, like delusions don't exist and that anyone who experiences not only one, not only two, but dozens of extraordinary things should in no way consult about this just to have an external opinion.

Go on and say that such a person should not worry at all because it's all perfectly normal and that there is literally 0 chance that this could be at least partly explained by a brain injury or a confusion.

Just what OP needs, someone who blindly tells him everything he experienced is real despite you never meeting him in person. Someone basically adding to the confusion while sometimes a perfectly rational and simple explanations exist. One that can tie everything together and help people stop living in fear and confusion.

Please go on it's all very entertaining seeing you fishing for validation regarding your own beliefs.
edit on 30-6-2015 by JUhrman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   

I just told him it probably wasn't an implant and he's not crazy. But see a doc.
Just like you.

You're just miffed because I called you on that insult at the top of the page.

Better let it go or it will drive you crazy. Then you'll need a doc.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   

I just told him it probably wasn't an implant and he's not crazy. But see a doc.
Just like you.

Nope, you specifically said he was not crazy regarding the weird things he experienced, not the implant stuff. That's not a very smart thing to say to someone you don't know.

a reply to: STEEM

Sorry, replying twice.

I've seen people get beat into pulps, huge drug deals, massive amounts of cash, ghosts, flying saucers, I've had my whole face rebuilt after a car accident, had a man attempt to kidnap me and had a officer save me, serious brain injury, seen things move and spin uncontrollably with no rational, heard people's thoughts, I feel people's emotions off and on in an overwhelmingly matter, I've been shot at, had a trachea for 5 months, know what it's like to have no solid food for 7 months no water for 9 days, etc.

You're not crazy. Crazy stuff happens though… Ain't life wild?

I can read fine unlike you who accused me of calling him delusional. Maybe you are the one seeing things?

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Oh, Jeez read between the lines, His idea of crazy a little skewed, maybe? Like the notion of an Alien implant, doesn't make one "certifiable" if thats the clinical term.

And responded well to suggestions it could be a cyst…

Crazy doesn't ask for help, doesn't appreciate suggestions, doesn't admit they are wrong.

Kinda like… you.

last reply

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Crazy doesn't ask for help, doesn't appreciate suggestions, doesn't admit they are wrong.

Kinda like… you.

Yep, you definitely suck at reading because I did all these things and even posted about it on page one
So either I'm not crazy, either I am and crazies don't work like you claim (it's the latter actually
and the reason why I can tell you are not qualified to diagnose the mental balance of someone)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Guys.. Girls.. Whatevers..

Relax. Please.
Not only are you so far from the original topic that you are on a completely different brane, you also did something for which I presume PM was invented.

Keep calm and take a dope

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

I just wanted to say, I feel bad my post started a argument. Thanks for the help though.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: STEEM
a reply to: ManFromEurope

I just wanted to say, I feel bad my post started a argument. Thanks for the help though.

You are surpised?
You expected anyone to take your post seriously?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join