It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atlantis,Bermuda and Crystal pyramids...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   
wanted to know if anyone at ATS can authenticate this news article or what is alleged in it..

Atlantian crystal tech

Cayce said that the Crystal was housed in a special building oval in shape, with a dome that could be rolled back, exposing the Crystal to the light of the sun, moon and stars at the most favorable time. The inside of the temple was covered with non-conducting metal or stone, similar to asbestos or Bakelite, a thermosetting plastic.

now going a little further to the black night satellite black monolith on the moon story..

monolith

The government then used an early secret military space shuttle to go get the Monolith itself. This covert military spacecraft flew years before the first "official" NASA Shuttle's public flights in 1981. The spaceplane is operated by a secret military astronaut program out of Vandenburg Air Force Base, California, among other locations. The second flight mission of this unacknowledged military shuttle retrieved the Monolith, and brought it back to Earth in 1972 for study. [1] After being retrieved, the Monolith was then transferred to a secret research facility. Scientific analysis of the Monolith was conducted at this domed underwater facility located north of Abaco, the northernmost of the Bahamas Islands. RCA Corporation is in charge of that experimentation research, Jesse says. Jesse stated, "They did it underwater, after they saw people dropping like flies. They figured that there would be better containment [of the Monolith's suspected cosmic energy emanations] underwater." He noted that the space beacon "has a sound to it, like it talks. It also gives off a light show." Dr. Michael Wolf shed additional light on the beacons. "They are 'postcards from the rim'. They emit both light and tone signals, sending a mathematical language. There may be five or more ET civilizations involved in setting up these beacons."

monolith light,colour....A.L.I.C.C.E ?

nway back to the original post.does anybody here have more info on the pyramid 'exercise'...

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: fr33coll3ct1v3
wanted to know if anyone at ATS can authenticate this news article or what is alleged in it..

Atlantian crystal tech

Cayce said that the Crystal was housed in a special building oval in shape, with a dome that could be rolled back, exposing the Crystal to the light of the sun, moon and stars at the most favorable time. The inside of the temple was covered with non-conducting metal or stone, similar to asbestos or Bakelite, a thermosetting plastic.

now going a little further to the black night satellite black monolith on the moon story..

monolith

The government then used an early secret military space shuttle to go get the Monolith itself. This covert military spacecraft flew years before the first "official" NASA Shuttle's public flights in 1981. The spaceplane is operated by a secret military astronaut program out of Vandenburg Air Force Base, California, among other locations. The second flight mission of this unacknowledged military shuttle retrieved the Monolith, and brought it back to Earth in 1972 for study. [1] After being retrieved, the Monolith was then transferred to a secret research facility. Scientific analysis of the Monolith was conducted at this domed underwater facility located north of Abaco, the northernmost of the Bahamas Islands. RCA Corporation is in charge of that experimentation research, Jesse says. Jesse stated, "They did it underwater, after they saw people dropping like flies. They figured that there would be better containment [of the Monolith's suspected cosmic energy emanations] underwater." He noted that the space beacon "has a sound to it, like it talks. It also gives off a light show." Dr. Michael Wolf shed additional light on the beacons. "They are 'postcards from the rim'. They emit both light and tone signals, sending a mathematical language. There may be five or more ET civilizations involved in setting up these beacons."

monolith light,colour....A.L.I.C.C.E ?

nway back to the original post.does anybody here have more info on the pyramid 'exercise'...

There are probably dozens of threads on everything you mentioned on here. Crystal in underwater pyramid, Cayce, ALICCE, etc...

Interesting about the Abaco part as that would put the experiment in the Bermuda Triangle......

Will have to check into more on the RCA testing connection...sounds interesting.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: fr33coll3ct1v3
Cayce was twice convicted of medical fraud
He was therefore a convicted criminal
Anything he claimed can be taken with a large pinch of salt

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence...

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Marduk

except for the part where he said to expect 'Great Changes' in the world soon after the warstroubles.First in the middle east iraniraq,then egyptlibya then turkeysyria....that was back in the forties.

the part about eating turtle eggs to increase longevity ...about stones and fragrances altering human beings mood..

in fact i think 99% of what he wrote with regards to Atlantis is true...i feel he was very --quite--vague with regards to the origins n fate of the red skinned race if he was remembering Atlantian history am sure they'd have been mention somewhere.

we live on and see the changes...i can see them...

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kromlech
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence...
have you ever heard of the Photomagnetic effect,Quantum Spin Liquids,Telluric Currents.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: fr33coll3ct1v3 in fact i think 99% of what he wrote with regards to Atlantis is true...i feel he was very --quite--vague with regards to the origins n fate of the red skinned race if he was remembering Atlantian history am sure they'd have been mention somewhere.

1. Atlantis never existed, even Plato said so. Didn't you see that ?

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   

except for the part where he said to expect 'Great Changes' in the world soon after the warstroubles.First in the middle east iraniraq,then egyptlibya then turkeysyria....that was back in the forties.

the part about eating turtle eggs to increase longevity ...about stones and fragrances altering human beings mood..

in fact i think 99% of what he wrote with regards to Atlantis is true...i feel he was very --quite--vague with regards to the origins n fate of the red skinned race if he was remembering Atlantian history am sure they'd have been mention somewhere.

Saying "expect great changes" on the back of two world wars is hardly the most mindblowing of predictions now is it?

Seeing as Atlantis is a work of fiction, it's hard to say how true he could actually be - that's not something that's really open to debate as far as I'm aware, if Atlantis is taken as an allegory for some other ancient land is a different matter, but even that is nothing other than speculation that Cayce would have been better channeling Plato to find out.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   

it would take a real nutjob to belive 'sleeping prophets' stories

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   

I have read a lot about Cayce over the years and this is the first time I hear of him being a convicted felon. Please let me know where you got that information from. Thanks

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: MamaJ

I have read a lot about Cayce over the years and this is the first time I hear of him being a convicted felon. Please let me know where you got that information from. Thanks

Its well known, the Cayce foundation don't like to talk about it
just google
Edgar Cayce "practicing medicine without a license"

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Marduk
i know a couple of people who are herbalist,old men who do not need a license or certificate to prove their skill.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   

a reply to: Marduk
i know a couple of people who are herbalist,old men who do not need a license or certificate to prove their skill.

That's nice, but pretending to be a doctor requires a license, without one you are committing fraud, as Cayce did
Its the law

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

Saying "expect great changes" on the back of two world wars is hardly the most mindblowing of predictions now is it?

Not only that, but I note that the poster decided not to list the "great changes" Cayce predicted.

Such as half of California becoming an island. Or China becoming a Christian nation.

Obviously both of these occurred in the 1960's, as we all know. Exactly as Cayce provided at the time.

Harte

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

Not only that, but I note that the poster decided not to list the "great changes" Cayce predicted.

Such as half of California becoming an island. Or China becoming a Christian nation.

Obviously both of these occurred in the 1960's, as we all know. Exactly as Cayce provided at the time.

Harte

Hey you left out the Atlantean death ray that Cayce said would be discovered by the U.S. in 1958.
and that Atlantis itself would rise from the depths in 1968 or 1969.
Those are the best bits

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Harte

Hey you left out the Atlantean death ray that Cayce said would be discovered by the U.S. in 1958.
Those are the best bits

lets not mouth off..
i said his readings regarding atlantis.

n fact i think 99% of what he wrote with regards to Atlantis is true...

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Harte

Those are the best bits

lets not mouth off..
i said his readings regarding atlantis.

n fact i think 99% of what he wrote with regards to Atlantis is true...

You are basically saying that his readings which regard a fictional lost island which even its inventor stated was fictional are true.
And that's supposed to be credible to anyone ?
ha

edit on 29-6-2015 by Marduk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Harte

Those are the best bits

Well, I guess I'm just prone to understatement.

Harte

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Maybe you could make it a little easier for us and list the Cayce predictions regarding Atlantis that have come true. It obviously hasn't risen from the sea yet And his prediction for that was the late 60's, his prediction of us finding the aaa team death ray is about 60 years late so with those 2 incorrect predictions, at the 99% success rate you attribute to him there should be at least 198 accurate predictions then right? I don't expect you to actually cite and source 198 accurate predictions but some sort of list of what you feel are accurate Atlantean predictions by Cayce would be grand.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join