It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberal Bigotry

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Jobeycool

i'm sorry but I kind of think we lost God's favor when we started making up reasons to blow other countries to bits and killing their civilians. if that wasn't enough to sicken him against us well there is always the fact that we enabled the banks and wall street gamblers to tank the world economy and put so many people into proverty.
I'd be really surprised if he thought a small percentage of same sex couples living as a married couple as being anywhere near attrocious as that!

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Holy cow

Look again parse it however you want...........The Republicans had a massively stronger voting record FOR Civil Rights then the democrats........

FULL STOP.......

Im not going to continue the circular argument.......I dont care how you want to "split" it up

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: beezzer

I've seen one person call for legal action.
Liberal is not applicable to all of us left of Conservative.
Much less than ten? Don't think so.

Now kindly show us examples of the evil liberals filing legislation or calling for their legislators to: force religious clergy to marry gay couples, prosecute hate speech, ban any flag etc...

gawker.com...

um....is that what you were looking for?

one philosophy professor at Rochester institute of technology....equals....Koch bros, rush Limbaugh, FOX NEWS, Sean Hannity, oil companies,....of course, nobody has even heard of the professor, but yup, he wants to punish the deniers (didn't say how)...by the way did you read the rest of the article?.......

Obviously, I was wrong. Philosophy professors are largely conservative in their views, and I didn't take that into account. thanks for fixing my position.

no, you showed that there is a person that wants to punish the climate deniers, and I'm sure there are others, I agree with you....however, the professor's power and reach in comparison to the others, is miniscule to non-existent.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Forgive me if I don't believe you. The things you say does not give me the confidence that it requires to believe that is true.

But the fact still remains, whether you try to deflect or not, that you have absolutely no clue what you're talking about and lack the historical depth to be considered knowledgeable in the slightest.

I really dont care if you believe me or not.........doesnt make your assumptions any less wrong......

And considering that the numbers I posted backed up my statements about the Civil Rights acts and how Republicans and the GOP have traditionally championed not only Civil Rights but womens rights......

Again im correct.....

Antagonize away.......it affects me none........

More personal attacks and less substance.......whats it like to be so angry!
edit on 6/29/2015 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: Jobeycool

i'm sorry but I kind of think we lost God's favor when we started making up reasons to blow other countries to bits and killing their civilians. if that wasn't enough to sicken him against us well there is always the fact that we enabled the banks and wall street gamblers to tank the world economy and put so many people into proverty.
I'd be really surprised if he thought a small percentage of same sex couples living as a married couple as being anywhere near attrocious as that!

You could also make that argument as well..Not what Jesus wants us to do either.Homosexual marriage law to God is just as bad.
edit on 29-6-2015 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

No, they'll develop sophisticated traps and use them as weapons against other groups that have guns.

Besides, guns run out of ammo. Sure, you can reload bullets, but do you know how to make a primer in a post-apocalyptic world?

Oh please. Liberals will develop focus groups and try to reason with the zombies.

If that doesn't work, they'll create a "Zombie Tax" to try to restrict zombie activity.

When that fails, they'll have zombie rights activists blaming conservatives for all of it.

link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

I already sent the blabber mouth to the re-education camp.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   
The OP's point can be summed up in this hilarious cartoon...
adam4d.com...

link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Humph. According to World War Z (the book not the crappy movie), all I need is an entrenching tool.

But you'll have to hire someone at 15/hr (unless they're unionized) to use it.

link   

I was under the impression that the zombies have the guns.

lulzy-er.

link   

Setting aside the fact that Krazyshot is 100% right about the voting being about region, what do GOP votes in 1964 have to do with the GOP now? Absolutely nothing. What exactly do you hope to prove about the GOP 51 years later? They sure as hell aren't supporting civil rights these days and I'm guessing that's exactly what you like about them.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   

I HAVE looked, and I HAVE admitted that the Republicans out voted the Democrats. How many times do I have to effing say that for you to get it in your head?

Again, I don't mind the numbers. I've already confirmed that the Republicans voted for the Civil Rights Act.

I'm NOT denying anything. I've already admitted this.

The better question is why YOU can't admit to my point? Because it makes your point silly obviously.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

I was under the impression that the zombies have the guns.

lulzy-er.

*bazinga*

lolz

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Setting aside the fact that Krazyshot is 100% right about the voting being about region, what do GOP votes in 1964 have to do with the GOP now? Absolutely nothing. What exactly do you hope to prove about the GOP 51 years later? They sure as hell aren't supporting civil rights these days and I'm guessing that's exactly what you like about them.

Really? Considering there are A LOT of homosexual people that are conservative , i find that statement not very accurate.....

Not to mention again.......the GOP has more people of varying diversity vying for presidency this year........

So explain to me how bigotted and racist the GOP is again?

I wish a 3rd party had this kind of lineup

They sure as hell aren't supporting civil rights these days and I'm guessing that's exactly what you like about them.

Youre saying that I DONT want them supporting civil rights or? please clarify
edit on 6/29/2015 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I seriously feel like I'm arguing with a wall. He wants SOOO badly to show that the Republican party wasn't always racist, that he misses the forest for the trees in regards to what was really at stake.

Me, I don't even care which party was more racist in the past. Heck not even in the present. They are both pretty bad at times, but I'll be damned if I'll let someone revise history to make an issue appear different than how it actually played out.
edit on 29-6-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

So that makes you, Darkbake, Beezzer, Ketsuko, MBTM, NavyDoc and a few others... what? The League of Oppressed Conservatives?

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Considering that there's only a handful of actual progressives in Congress and the guy in the White House is a neoliberal whose not too far removed from the Bushes, they'd probably just strike a new trade deal with the zombies and the corporate oligarchs would "insource" the rest of our jobs and quintuple their own compensation.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   

I don't have to do that. I'm not a liberal. I'll just use the entrenching tool myself. I'm sure I can figure out how to put the pointy end into the mushy soft spots.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I HAVE looked, and I HAVE admitted that the Republicans out voted the Democrats. How many times do I have to effing say that for you to get it in your head?

then the discussion is over..........thank you for confirming

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: network dude

So that makes you, Darkbake, Beezzer, Ketsuko, MBTM, NavyDoc and a few others... what? The League of Oppressed Conservatives?

We have t-shirts, coffee mugs, a 401k, and a great dental plan.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join