It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberal Bigotry

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

What the hell was hidden in my words? You even quoted it...

Now kindly show us examples of the evil liberals filing legislation or calling for their legislators to: force religious clergy to marry gay couples, prosecute hate speech, ban any flag etc...

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

A European at that. Zero effect on American laws.

I know right. Hey, if you guys get a chance, could you help me move these goalposts? they sure are heavy.

It's not moving the goal posts.

It's consistent.

What has an Italian philosopher got to do with liberals legislating for the illegality of mere opinions in the United States?

And further more, if your source is talking about legislating "misinformation in climate denial", "misinformation" that is "paid for" by "billionaires" and "energy companies" to hide the facts about their abhorrent abuse of the planet which is leading to death in certain circumstances...

How is that the same as making it illegal for Joe Schmo to just have a mere difference of opinion?

It isn't.

The goal posts are firmly in place.

edit on 29-6-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

link   

What the hell was hidden in my words? You even quoted it...

Now kindly show us examples of the evil liberals filing legislation or calling for their legislators to: force religious clergy to marry gay couples, prosecute hate speech, ban any flag etc...

I know, that's what makes it funny. But far be it from me to step into a discussion from such a low perspective. I have no soapbox to project my superiority from. I only offered you the exact thing you asked for, then (as expected) had you (and one of your support staff) move the goal posts in order to make yourself not seem incorrect. It's cool, (and even expected) so chill.

edit on 29-6-2015 by network dude because: because I felt like it.

link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
a reply to: Krazysh0t

actually my knowledge of political history is very strong......

You just dont like how the numbers panned out..........

I have nothing against how the numbers panned out.

You can look at any nuance you want, but the VOTING NUMBERS dont lie.......

Then why won't you admit the north/south divide that was truly the REAL divide that split the vote? I mean it's CLEAR as day with the numbers.

its not my fault you dont like them.....

Again, I don't mind the numbers. I've already confirmed that the Republicans voted for the Civil Rights Act. You are now putting words in my mouth by assuming I don't like the numbers. I'm just showing you that this issue was a bit more complicated than Republican v Democrat despite your bizare insistence on presenting it as such.

Its nice to see that youve moved to insulting me though, first signs of a failed debate

Just speaking the truth. Your political history is weak if you don't recognize the North/South divide that has separated this country since 1776. Since the Civil Rights Act, many of the Democrats (southerners of course) who voted against the Civil Rights Act, jumped ship and went to the Republican party. While the Republicans became increasingly Christian and edged out the supporters of the Civil Rights Act, who went to the Democrat party. So NOW the issue is Democrat v Republican, but that isn't how it worked traditionally.

Still haven't read my source yet I see...
edit on 29-6-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

A European at that. Zero effect on American laws.

I know right. Hey, if you guys get a chance, could you help me move these goalposts? they sure are heavy.

It's not moving the goal posts.

It's consistent.

What has an Italian philosopher got to do with liberals legislating illegal opinions in the United States?

And further more, if your source is talking about legislating "misinformation in climate denial", "misinformation" that is "paid for" by "billionaires" and "energy companies" to hide the facts about their abhorrent abuse of the planet which is leading to death in certain circumstances...

How is that the same as making it illegal for Joe Schmo to just have a difference of opinion?

It isn't.

The goal posts are firmly in place.

It's so irrelevant, and I have a cold beer, so I'll let it rest. You are obviously correct. Celebrate! YOU WON!

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   

a reply to: beezzer

I've seen one person call for legal action.
Liberal is not applicable to all of us left of Conservative.
Much less than ten? Don't think so.

gawker.com...

um....is that what you were looking for?

one philosophy professor at Rochester institute of technology....equals....Koch bros, rush Limbaugh, FOX NEWS, Sean Hannity, oil companies,....of course, nobody has even heard of the professor, but yup, he wants to punish the deniers (didn't say how)...by the way did you read the rest of the article?.......

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   
The day will coem when secular liberals will bann all conserative beliefs including the bible.They hate Gods laws.

Does it occur to liberals that when you bann a law that is of God and still call the U.S. Godly you are gravely mistaken and bowing down to the U.S. government.

The United States is not God.

You can still agree or disagree with homosexual marriage..God is never going to agree with you because it is His law of marriage between man and woman.This proves all the more the U.S. Fore Fathers and Presidents obeyed Gods law of marriage between man and woman.

Go head and make the U.S. government your idol if want.I never would and never do but appreciate freedom that is slowly going to die.Homosexuals can keep their rights and freedom as well.
Like I said, homosexual marriage is not a law of God, it is the United States secular movement law.
edit on 29-6-2015 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Oh gosh, you're on to me. I am the Supreme Liberal! Now shut your mouth peon!

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Of course I won.

Because I read the entirety of the article.
And it has nothing to do with what Kali asked for.

Added to the fact that it's discussing dangerous rhetoric proven to be misinformation, and not just a difference of opinion.

Now, where's my prize.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Forgive me if I don't believe you. The things you say does not give me the confidence that it requires to believe that is true.

But the fact still remains, whether you try to deflect or not, that you have absolutely no clue what you're talking about and lack the historical depth to be considered knowledgeable in the slightest.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

I'd like to know how he figured out I'm one of your "support staff"...

I think we have had a breach of compartmentalisation.

link   

originally posted by: Jobeycool
The day will coem when secular liberals will bann all conserative beliefs including the bible.They hate Gods laws.

Does it occur to liberals that when you bann a law that is of God and still call the U.S. Godly you are gravely mistaken and bowing down to the U.S. government.

Does it occur to you that you literally created your own strawman here? You create this false idea that Liberals are trying to ban the bible then ask a question of them assuming it is true. That is a strawman.

You can still agree or disagree with homosexual marriage..God is never going to agree with you because it is His law of marriage between man and woman.This proves all the more the U.S. Fore Fathers and Presidents obeyed Gods law of marriage between man and woman.

I don't care what God thinks. I'm Agnostic.

Go head and make the U.S. government your idol if want.I never would and never do but appreciate freedom that is slowly going to die.Homosexuals can keep their rights and freedom as well.
Like I said, homosexual marriage is not a law of God, it is the United States secular movement law.

Giving homosexuals more freedom is killing freedom? Wow that's quite a mental gymnastic flip you got going on there. No one cares what a law of god is because this isn't a Christian nation. I don't know why you assume that Liberals would think that either. It's only Conservatives that tend to believe that lie and false history.

link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

I've seen one person call for legal action.
Liberal is not applicable to all of us left of Conservative.
Much less than ten? Don't think so.

gawker.com...

um....is that what you were looking for?

one philosophy professor at Rochester institute of technology....equals....Koch bros, rush Limbaugh, FOX NEWS, Sean Hannity, oil companies,....of course, nobody has even heard of the professor, but yup, he wants to punish the deniers (didn't say how)...by the way did you read the rest of the article?.......

Obviously, I was wrong. Philosophy professors are largely conservative in their views, and I didn't take that into account. thanks for fixing my position.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   

You can still agree or disagree with homosexual marriage..God is never going to agree with you because it is His law of marriage between man and woman.This proves all the more the U.S. Fore Fathers and Presidents are obeyed Gods law of marriage between man and woman.

Like I said it is not Gods law.

you have spoken to "god" directly?.....where and when does "god" give man this law about marriage?....Leviticus?...millions of people would have to be put to death to conform to that book of the bible....and if your going to go by scripture....please tell me why there are 52 other "books of the bible" that were redacted by the church?

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Don't try to hide now. you three have been the three amigos saving the world from oppressive conservative viewpoints since the flag flap started. You should come up with a cool name. And perhaps some t-shirts.

If you get bumper stickers, you can put them on your Prius.

It's cool Chuckles, I was just stirring the pot a bit. I still think you three, (and the silent partner BH) are my favorite liberals.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   
This thread has become amusing.

I personally fear for liberals during the zombie apocalypse.

With their big brains and all, they'll be prime targets. Sadly they won't have any guns either. . .

lolz

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Basically liberals who believe in the Jesus and the Father and call themselves christians just told God off if they are for homosexual marriage.They changed His law and they do not even understand The U.S. is not God.
They bowed to the State of the Union of the U.S. and said screw Gods law.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

You can still agree or disagree with homosexual marriage..God is never going to agree with you because it is His law of marriage between man and woman.This proves all the more the U.S. Fore Fathers and Presidents are obeyed Gods law of marriage between man and woman.

Like I said it is not Gods law.

you have spoken to "god" directly?.....where and when does "god" give man this law about marriage?....Leviticus?...millions of people would have to be put to death to conform to that book of the bible....and if your going to go by scripture....please tell me why there are 52 other "books of the bible" that were redacted by the church?

Actually, all that was covered in the 11th to the 15th commandments.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   

No, they'll develop sophisticated traps and use them as weapons against other groups that have guns.

Besides, guns run out of ammo. Sure, you can reload bullets, but do you know how to make a primer in a post-apocalyptic world?

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Humph. According to World War Z (the book not the crappy movie), all I need is an entrenching tool.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join