It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clasic Paranormal Doc: Castle Ghosts of Ireland.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 03:38 AM
link   

I came across this doc way back in 95 back when TLC would broadcast things worth watching.A wonderful series of castle ghosts through out the UK.In this ep we have the infamous Leap Castle and it's elemental and several of the most famous castle hauntings.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Its a creepy place. I live less then 10 minutes away . Some great storys about the place .

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Here's Castle Ghosts of England:

Wonderful series.Everything from Anne Boleyn to the ghosts of Richard III's nephews.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Here's Castle Ghosts of Scotland:
Scotland's dramatic hauntings span centuries.Clan feuds and spirits abound across the country.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   
One of my ancestors was rather famously beheaded by the King of England and is said to haunt one of our family castles but ONLY when certain descendants of a particular bloodline are on the premises.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   
The Castle Ghosts of Wales:

The final part of this series.We go to Wales and visit their ghosts and legends.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I've been a paranormal investigator since 2002. I'm the one who takes EVP's then cleans them and listens to them for any voice phenomenom.
Anyway.

That Leap Castle Elemental scared the living ______ out of me. Remember "Dude Run" from Ghost Hunters? Brian Harnois? Eastern State Penn? Well, he was a laughingstock for that because it's very unprofessional for any paranormal investigator to do that.

I'm not too proud to admit I'd do far more than 'Dude Run" if I was in Leap and felt, smelled or saw that Elemental. Oh my god no. I may be an intermediate at investigation (never a pro, no one is a pro. There are always things to learn in this field. Always), but I'm not too proud nor am I ashamed to admit I do NOT do malevolents. Noooooooooooo. I am too much of a chicken poop to even ... no. Just plain out straight up nope.

Just hearing about the Leap Castle Elemental made me imagine being there.
And hearing something.
and then smelling the sweet sickly smell.
and then feeling a hot but freezing 'snuff' of breath on my shoulder or neck.
and then turning around and seeing that thing.

oh god nope-ing right on out of ireland. Nope. On that train to Nopeville. I can't. I just can not do malevolent anything.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: sarra1833

I don't blame ya.What scares me are the fairies in Ireland they don't play around.What do you think of the investigators who have attempted to hunt down The Elemental?

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: mike dangerously
a reply to: sarra1833

I don't blame ya.What scares me are the fairies in Ireland they don't play around.What do you think of the investigators who have attempted to hunt down The Elemental?

I think they're simultaneously brave and foolish. Some things just shouldn't be messed with, if one thinks it exists or not. I think any investigator who provokes can open a can of bad worms, and we all know can lids could be put back on, but never to the extent how it was when originally sealed

new topics

top topics

join