It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Stock Market is Falling again right now

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: slayerfan

They are at lunch right now.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

you might want to take a look at the status of the currency trading desks over the weekend to see if there is anything strange there or not…. Might make a cool thread if you find something.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: notmyrealname

I am so at a loss for words relating to this catastrophic egregious violation of my personal sovereignty, I am blank. Thank you 666+1 and I forgive your intended slight.

I just had to do it.

Doing so gave this thread a bit of life...don't you think?

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   
…Long Live the Dollar!!!!!

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: MohammadsFriend

i was thinking that but looks like thay have been still trading same time last week or maybe after lunch it just all cathes up?

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Witness2008

Thank you O'life giver!! I can now see the light and will strive the the next pinnacle of my evolution/spirituality, 999 so I can have something to communicate later.

BTW, thanks for being there….
edit on 28-6-2015 by notmyrealname because: The Big "O"

link   

I'll take a stab at it. I think Greece and this potential bubble-busting in China are isolated events.

It's bad timing, thou to have two depressing economic situations unfolding at the same time. While the origins may be independent, that may not mean the events remain isolated. One could potentially feed into the next.

If you want to know how the Chinese event effects our markets in real time, look at Friday. They had a big dip, and not much happened. I think that's an indication of what we should expect from this event alone; however when you couple it to however the heck the Greece situation plays out, the story can change.

In general, a weak euro signals a flight to the USD. That's a short-term gain with a longer weak outlook from what some have commented. I'm not sure exactly how that works, tbh. Anyone else care to offer a better analysis than my armchair position can provide?

link   

Looks like they take lunch at 11:30 so not for another half hour.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   

yes. they break for lunch at 1130

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Here is the link with the three markets showing. Pretty lost on the Chinese market.

...just being derogatory for the fun of it?

I really don't care at this point. I have been through my own numerous disasters and death already in this lifetime. I hit the big 50 today and probably have been imbibing a little too much with family and friends. I am just watching this circus unfold and I do hope the best for everyone, although we all know that this is a cruel world and those in control have royally screwed up and I hope there is some way that they can figure out a way to straighten things out without the huge loss of life some have predicted from financial collapse and war that tptb are all too quick to pull when they face collapse.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Thank you o'life giver!! I can now see the light and will strive the the next pinnacle of my evolution/spirituality, 999 so I can have something to communicate later.

And I shall be there when it happens.

As you can see I have zero interest in the Chinese version of monopoly. Can't really understand how a few points drop can frighten people so much.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply ]onequestion....yep....it was at an all time high a week ago....it's dropping every chance it gets for the market makers to get in again..I' selling the aud....china's buddy for gold and iron ore....the chart looks like ratchets every inch for 15 drops...all within a neat, tite channel continueing up for you Elliott Wave Analysts out there...
went and looked...19 % down right now in 11 days...so margin calls and freakin out for a little bit....been there

edit on 28-6-2015 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

edit on 28-6-2015 by GBP/JPY because: yessirrr

edit on 28-6-2015 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: pl3bscheese

I'll take a stab at it. I think Greece and this potential bubble-busting in China are isolated events.

It's bad timing, thou to have two depressing economic situations unfolding at the same time. While the origins may be independent, that may not mean the events remain isolated. One could potentially feed into the next.

If you want to know how the Chinese event effects our markets in real time, look at Friday. They had a big dip, and not much happened. I think that's an indication of what we should expect from this event alone; however when you couple it to however the heck the Greece situation plays out, the story can change.

In general, a weak euro signals a flight to the USD. That's a short-term gain with a longer weak outlook from what some have commented. I'm not sure exactly how that works, tbh. Anyone else care to offer a better analysis than my armchair position can provide?

If you want to day-trade, state that it is a day-trade you are advocating so as the people (that may look to you for advice) have a chance to know what you are talking about. Day-trading strategy is not what the lay-investor does therefore I just decided to make a uninvited remark.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Not sure what you're implying but I'm not a day-trader, and don't mess with the markets. You seem a bit too stuck in riddles and what not. Sometimes things are as they appear. No need to think everything and everyone has a hidden motive.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Witness2008
There is no drop really. Look at the change in interest rates in China, factor in the currency cross swaps placed by China last week, what the currency desks who never close did over the weekend and look what is happening in Greece Monday AM (oops Holiday) at the banks and you will see business as usual for those that capitalize on such things.

I, on the other hand, have been focused on numerology, horoscopes, liberal gay policies, flags, steroid induced police brutality, prison escapees (not sure who to root for on that really), Jade Helm, Prophesy, and the Schumann resonance changes, al the while battling racial problems that I never know I had but, the media tells me I have;

Lots going on, ya just have to find out what is important to you.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 11:12 PM
link   

People are definitely losing money at the rate of billions with a 15% correction.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: pl3bscheese

I can understand what you mean by thinking I am communicating in riddles. I mean no disrespect nor am I seeking conflict. I am looking for like-minded people that do understand what I am saying and may have a desire to communicate. If you ask me a specific question on something I comment on, I will give you a specific answer. If I do not know, I will clearly state as much.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 11:13 PM
link   

So basically you fancy yourself as a clever guy who can spout out some facts and mix in some rubbish and most people won't know what hit him.

Yea, that doesn't fly with me. The drop is real. Say what you like, but I'm not buying into it.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Start by investing $10.00, market booms, now worth $100.00, market loses 15% and billions lost is stated….

Priceless.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: pl3bscheese
Cool.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join