It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Piñatas for Sale in Mexico After Inflammatory Immigrant Remarks

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I hope they put something in the Trump head beside air.

Maybe Millionaires.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Trump better get a shaman or something because somebody may make a voodoo doll of him and stick all kinds of pins in it

If we all of a sudden see Trump come up with a case of acne or psoriasis then we’ll know what’s going on

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ugmold

Does anyone know what's up with Trumps hair? Is that a bad toupee or a huge hair comb over? You would think his wife would confide with him and say, "honey you have to do something about your hair, it really looks comical."

Trump's ego is way to big to fit in the White House. The mouth on that piñata looks just about right. His lips stick out like a fish when he talks. The piñata is probably filled with guacamole just like Trumps brain.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Truth is painful

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Mexico is a violent and corrupt country, even more than the USA. It's like a disease that infects everything near to it. What proves this is the arrogant way the people of Mexico respond with spite rather than admit what is happening at our southern border.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Lmao I bet they're being manufactured by a subsidiary of the trump organization.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 01:10 AM
link   

I want one too. That way I can fill it full of crap and hot air. That way it would be just like he is in real life lol.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I bet he sues someone over this, can you imagine him in the Oval Office, he don't need no stinking pen, he has a room full of Attorneys!!!

The Piñatas has a better hair piece than the Donald does!!!

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
Mexico is a violent and corrupt country, even more than the USA. It's like a disease that infects everything near to it. What proves this is the arrogant way the people of Mexico respond with spite rather than admit what is happening at our southern border.

I feel so sorry for you that you can walk around with such a narrow-minded view of an entire country.

I live in Mexico, in a quiet and peaceful environment among the family oriented, peasant people of the Yucatan.

Oh right, you didn't know what a large and varied country this is.
You judge an entire country by what goes on at the border with your own arrogant and corrupt country.
That is the actual cause of the crime that goes on because of your own country's drug addictions.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

As far as I know, his hair is 100% real. I've seen (can't remember the name) a contestant on his show actually fool with it. She asked if it was real and he invited her to feel it. She said it was real. He knows it's a running joke and I think at this point he keeps it because it is part of his persona now. Kind of like millionaire actors with huge gaps in their teeth I suppose.

That being said, I guess it could still be fake and she was in on it... Who knows?

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Starling

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

I feel so sorry for you that you can walk around with such a narrow-minded view of an entire country.

I live in Mexico, in a quiet and peaceful environment among the family oriented, peasant people of the Yucatan.

Oh right, you didn't know what a large and varied country this is.
You judge an entire country by what goes on at the border with your own arrogant and corrupt country.
That is the actual cause of the crime that goes on because of your own country's drug addictions.

That last sentence, holy # is that laughable.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: okrian
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

What a terrible measure for placing respect. So just as long as someone who says awful stuff keeps saying (and doing) awful stuff they deserve respect? With that philosophy you would have to have a ton of respect for ISIS. They also keep saying (and doing) awful things, and don't back down. Jesus man. You're better than that. Rethinking bad ideas you once had is a sign that your mind actually works and you can question both the world and yourself. It's called growing. Maybe the first time around you got it wrong. Better to finally get it right than to stand stubbornly on the side of ignorance.

So you would prefer to vote for someone who changes their position whenever confronted with a different person with a different opinion? That is typically called a liar and liars have no value or worth, especially as a representative of the people. Just look at our current government. I would much, much sooner vote for someone who tells the truth and doesn't hide their real agenda even if there are a few things I disagree with.

What we need as a President is a great manager, not someone who is going to dictate, lie and cheat their way toward achieving a personal, one sided agenda that only benefits their party. We need someone who knows how to compromise and work with people...who can sit down at a table with members of both sides and work out a solution that everyone can accept instead of a wanna-be dictator who only cares about the wants of half of the American public. And even if what the majority wants is "not good for them" in the opinion of the President, it is their duty to execute and work toward getting what the people want.

I'm so sick of liars, lying their way into some position only to pretend that we voted for them as opposed to voting for what they promise to do. I have never voted for a person simply because I like them, because of their color, because of their party, etc...I vote for them because of what they say and promise they will do. Too bad most of the time they don't. Too bad most of YOU accept liars.

I just might vote for Trump given the chance. Considering that what we have is so damn awful...what is the worst he could do? I can't imagine for a second that we would be any worse off.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   

I like Trump he completely exposed the NWO agenda for open borders to end America National Sovereignty and highlighted the NWO agenda to extract America's wealth through awful lobsided trade treaties. The are fuming that he brought it to the forefront so they are race baiting to discredit the truth that he exposed.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: amfirst1

I like Trump he completely exposed the NWO agenda for open borders to end America National Sovereignty and highlighted the NWO agenda to extract America's wealth through awful lobsided trade treaties. The are fuming that he brought it to the forefront so they are race baiting to discredit the truth that he exposed.

Well perhaps we shouldn't bring up the fact that The Donald filed for bankruptcy 4 times and left his creditors holding the bag. What a great way for a Republican to take personal responsibility eh? And what a great attribute for an elected official.

www.forbes.com...

Donald is a clown and that doesn't say much for his supporters, does it?

I bought a Trump pinata and had to hang it outside....seems it was filled with bull****!

www.ebay.com...

Don't let your ideology get in the way of your common sense!!!

edit on 30-6-2015 by olaru12 because: E%EYJ&

top topics

<< 1   >>

join