It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knowing God's Judgement

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: fossilera

there has been nothing but wars, murders, crime, immortality since the killing of the first man upon this earth only three things remains constant that this current world can rely on and that is War, Hospitals beds and Graveyards.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: deathslayer

Another part of Gods judgement we have not mentioned can also be found in Romans 1 is that he gives people over to depraved and darkened hearts to do things among themselves that degrades them even more and they will do it and approve of other doing it as well.

edit on 1-7-2015 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme
a reply to: ChesterJohn

God is Love.
Love is patient, Love is kind.
Charity is patient, Charity is kind.

Charity and Love are two different things. Things that are different are not the same.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   

In 1 Corinthians 13:4 The King James Version says "charity" where other versions say "love". My point is, I agree with this quote which says it is kind and patient whether you choose to translate it as "Love" or as "Charity" like the King James Version does.

It's The Holy Spirit of Love that matters most, not the letter.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Immortality? I thought there could be only one?

Joking aside, I noticed you didn't address my questions from my previous post. Shall I assume that my points were valid then?

And you're right of course! There will always be war, as long as people hold different beliefs and ideas (yep, that includes religion as well). War is a sign that two or more groups of people are willing to throw their lives away for what they (or their government) believe in. In war, religion is a motivator rather than the sole reason for war. Also, if this is punishment or a warning then God's behind the times a little - With today's technology, I would think that there would be better ways to punish humans (IE: Blow the electric power grid, and watch as all countries start to go back to the Dark Ages). I also believe that just like when it's time for you to go: If God truly didn't want you to live, you wouldn't be here right now.

-foss

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

pick and choose you own version to suit your whim without faith that God kept his word to preserve it, makes you your own god.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   

crime world wide is on an up tick.

It is not just our nation under judgement but the world and soon enough when his long-suffering is over, well read the last book in his book.

edit on 2-7-2015 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   

My God is Love, for God is Love.

I pick and chose Love, for God is Love.

Some choose not to choose Love.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join