It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im stuck in London, someone pick me up!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Simulacra, if i had availabble funds i would call and set you up in a motel.

Sorry- I wish you luck.

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Banshee- I am sending you a profound thank you and a hug for trying to desperatedly help this person.

*hugs*

There must be someone he can contact.

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 06:31 PM
link   
(this is proof that I'm not always a meanie!!
)

Sim's been offline for a while now. I really hope he's managed to find a place to stay & something to eat.
I don't have much money, but hell, $10 to get some carryout is better than nothing.

Sim, check in and give us updates when you can please.

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 06:39 PM
link   
You know I've seen a lot of things here at ATS... this is just simply amazing.. A member in need was able from so far away to communicate with our online community in a time of dire need.. and so many here were willing to help, give good advice and even offer money.. and I am sure it was a soruce of comfort for this member of our community. Just knowing you are not alone and have people you can turn to in times like these can really help.

Very heart warming.. My faith in humanity just went up a good bit.

Sue me for saying it.. God bless you all.

Gazz

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Banshee- I am sending you a profound thank you and a hug for trying to desperatedly help this person.

*hugs*

There must be someone he can contact.

How do we vote for Banshee for 'Way Above and Beyond the Duty' of a Super Mod?
Wish I could have helped, but I'm out here in the middle of nowhere.

dgtempe she gets my *hugs* too.

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 10:43 AM
link   
so what happened ? has anyone heard from Sim... today ?

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Sim,I have trvelled on the TGV Without a ticket for years,basically once the door is closed your on your way;I must add that was in the time when I travlled around Europe.But still being street wise has no limitations of time.

Then once it's on the move just sit calmly,and give it ten minutes,then go looking for the ticket man and say that your money was lost or stolen from your backpack whatever...Say you must get to your destination tonight,and that you would pay later atbest...Stay Calm...it's not as bad as you make it out to be...Trust Me...

I'll garantee you that there are atleast four if not more without a ticket.
If he will drop you Off...just take the next train that come along ....
Stay Calm.....it's not the end of the world.

Plus you're a man...most ticket controlers are women...If you play it right you could even get away with murder.....
..,???...
I'm sorry I did'nt see this earlyer I would have come and picked you up myself..I'm next to gent...

Sleeping in a hostel you'de still face the same problem tomorrow

[edit on 27-12-2004 by Horus_Re]

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I just found this thread. I live on the outskirts of London and if I'd known sooner I would have offered my place for sim to crash for the night. If you still need somewhere sim leave a message and contact number and I'll try to phone you. I've got to go to work in 2 hrs and no internet access there so if you need it be quick.

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 02:37 PM
link   
*bump*...

anyone heard from Sim lately... I hope all is okay ?

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Sim I hope everything turns out okay. I wonder where he is right now. Hopefully he can check up on us soon. Maybe the internet thing found out he was using a non activated credit card and they cut off service for him.

Banshee and everyone else who's been trying to help out sim diserves 3 thumbs up cept I don't have three thumbs so how about two.

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I don't know how long you plan to stay in Belgium but they got some pretty groovy clubcircuit overthere, especialy with newyearparties and afters coming up...

users.skynet.be...

Of those, La Rocca, is the most WRONG and DECADENT , read: BEST place to be

The Zillion is also a X-cellent club.

[edit on 27-12-2004 by Countermeasures]

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Wow, I've been off ATS for quite some timenow, at least a month, wouldn't you say? And this is the first thread I've read since I came back. I must say, I love you guys. So heartwarming! Cheezy as it may be, if I'm stuck on the road in a strange land (which I will be quite soon...anyone in Greece or Italy) I'm going to hop onto a computer and send out a message to ya'll.

I only wish I could've been of some help. However, being in suburban Texas doesn't do much for the wayward Londoner. Good luck Simulcra, god bless and godspeed.

Now there's a question, most people say 'god bless' more often than 'godspeed,' so why don't we condense the former like we do the latter?

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 09:20 PM
link   
You got your camera with you Sim?! Bring back some good ones!

This is incredible guys
....ATS - Its friendship is accepted everywhere you go....lol

I hope all is well wherever you are

If anyone is ever stuck in little old Tallahassee, I'll be here for ya!
(like that would ever happen!
)

[edit on 12/27/2004 by EnronOutrunHomerun]

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Ok, Simulacra,

First of all, i hope you're ok now, and i hope you're quite satisfied that you kept me up last night thinking where you might be...Your bright avatar was on my mind, i wondered if you were fed and hoped no harm came to you..This will teach you, young man, to be more careful next time and pay attention to details like money, credit cards and the like. When you return you will not have the priviledge of watching tv or tinkering with the internet for a month. You hear me?? One month....Oh... and you will also have a curfew. Understand???

This hurts me more than it hurts you**

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Hello sim.

I just read the thread.

If only I could help!

Stay safe Sim!

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 09:43 PM
link   
A bit late to this party; Sim, hope your adventure was more than just a bit borin'

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Sim, If you are still in need today ( 12:33 am ) East coast time. Get with any one on here and U2U me or email me from my profile. I will put you up in a hotel with my CC and get you cash to eat with, it will have to be a halfway decent hotel that will take my wire transfer to you.. Let me know. As Thom Bodet would say, I'll leave the light on.

No payback required.

[edit on 12/27/2004 by just_a_pilot]

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Just thought I would check back in on this thread. Has anyone heard from him yet? Man, I hope he is all right as I can't even imagine being stuck in a foriegn place, during a holiday, with no money. I'm sure someone helped him I mean for Gods sake it is the holiday season.

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Checked just before I left for work but no reply and just logged on now I'm back home to see what's what. I dunno maybe it was a bit of a dodgy thing for me to offer as he/she? don't know me and vice versa but seemed like the right thing to do.

I think no news from sim probly means the little soldier is homeward bound.

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Hope your doing OK Sim, I got stuck in Oregon for three days once and had to sleep in the airport until I could hitchike on up to Seattle to book a flight home. Not quite the same thing, but it sucked nonetheless.

Anyway, hope you found a place to stay and some food to eat, if I was in that part of the world I would help you out. I'm guessing the lack of replies means you either got kicked out of the station or found a place to stay (or both), here's hoping for the best.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join