It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA cuts live video transmission as THREE UFOs fly past Earth Jun 27, 2015

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Hi,I seen this yesterday and found it interesting....couldn't find it on here so thought I would post it.
Is it possible that this video has been tamperd with or is this a direct feed from iss?

NASA cuts live video transmission as THREE UFOs fly past Earth

edit on 28-6-2015 by defcon25 because: addd video

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   
"SecureTeam" is a known hoaxer channel. Nothing they peddle is credible.

edit on 28-6-2015 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: defcon25

thanks.
I see it has been posted already.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   

watch the video's and make the comparison to the objects.. very different in some respects

not in others

funbox

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   
It says Published on 8 Jun 2014, for 7th June.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: _BoneZ_
"SecureTeam" is a known hoaxer channel. Nothing they peddle is credible.

I see this tossed around a lot.
Secure Team mostly shows NASA pics and images as well as live streams. In order for them to be categorized as hoaxers, have any alleged official streams, videos, or pics ever been altered?

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueMessiah

well there lays the conundrum , if these live feeds are being captured by the user and not being catalogued by the providers of these streams , how then is it possible to verify any of these cameras that are posted , somewhere on their server's harddrive is the raw footage

surely worth keeping by providers I think
would end the confusion also with these feeds

funbox

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Secure Team mostly shows NASA pics and images as well as live streams. In order for them to be categorized as hoaxers, have any alleged official streams, videos, or pics ever been altered?

That they either manipulate, or straight up lie about.

But here you go more about them.

www.realityuncovered.net...

That is why those things are said.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

doesn't it piss you off though , that you cant verify photo/video alteration ?

funbox

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: funbox

doesn't it piss you off though , that you cant verify photo/video alteration ?

No need to when SecureTeam10 is involved.

And I see the Hoax bin in 3..2..1.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   

That's about 3 seconds longer than it ought to take. Anything from SecureTeam10 is garbage, and discussing it is a waste of everyone's time.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   

well I say fair play to them for exploiting a loophole in creating they're hoaxes , im sure those that release these feeds, are well aware of their shenanigans.

yet the catalogue's seem to be incomplete , what little of them that there are.

breeding grounds wouldn't you say ?

funbox

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

That they either manipulate, or straight up lie about.

But here you go more about them.

www.realityuncovered.net...

That is why those things are said.

So far you've only shown a link to a site saying they're only in this for money, and 2 videos both discussing Saturn.
I'm not concerned about how many hits they get, or how much revenue is generated, I want to see evidence of NASA feed/image alteration.

The Saturn videos were said to be leaked to them so manipulation would be conceivable, whether prior to ST receiving them or after but this has nothing to do with the large percentage of videos, pics and feeds coming directly from NASA.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 05:22 AM
link   

This is really interesting because a neighbor of mine was all excited about NASA trying to coverup UFO"s...this very same topic...when I overheard the conversation last night I thought to myself...let's see what ATS has to say!

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   

So far you've only shown a link to a site saying they're only in this for money, and 2 videos both discussing Saturn.

Well seeing as this is where it should be...that should answer your questions about what they do.

Also the video about Saturn was being shown for a reason...two separate people debunking the same youtube hoaxer, but here let me show you something else to prove why he is a hoaxer.

Just so you know Russia doesn't have a satellite around Saturn, just scroll down to Saturn and see who has what around Saturn.

SO that is why they are known hoaxers.

Do you need more?

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: funbox

im sure those that release these feeds, are well aware of their shenanigans.

And probably have as good a laugh as we do here when their videos are presented a proof of something.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   

seems like an odd motive for boffs and the like, for #s and giggles

more likely to muddy the waters, bolster that plausible deniabilty factor , like it needs bolstering

but then the waters are darker than Nifilheimr atm, a youtube chokehold of plausible deniability

are they all 100% chucklelarious ..

what about my pityful effort..

ide say excuse the music , but i just couldnt resist*..

care to be the first to drop an opinion on it ?

funbox

*resist= *music used to amplify time distortion , giving the viewer an understanding, to the speed of events unfolding*

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

Well seeing as this is where it should be...that should answer your questions about what they do.

Also the video about Saturn was being shown for a reason...two separate people debunking the same youtube hoaxer, but here let me show you something else to prove why he is a hoaxer.

Just so you know Russia doesn't have a satellite around Saturn, just scroll down to Saturn and see who has what around Saturn.

SO that is why they are known hoaxers.

Do you need more?

You don't seem to get it yet.
All you're doing is giving me "leaked footage". I specifically asked for NASA related images and feed. This "leaked"
footage could have been tampered with but we don't know by which party. I'd rather not play guessing games as to which but we could get something definitive in regards to ST being a genuine hoaxer if you can provide evidence of live feed/image alteration directly from NASA.

The thread itself is about a live feed courtesy of NASA so that type of evidence would pertain to it.
Anything labeled "leaked" can be ambiguous and open to misinterpretation. You want to dismiss ST totally, solely on what was probably a misinterpretation of a "leaked video". That's not a good premise to base that on. What would prove undeniable is if they engaged in direct distortion of official source images/feed.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 01:15 AM
link   

I do agree with your position. It does make ATS look like some kind of medievil inquisition and does nothing to deny ignorance.

From what I have seen with secureteam10, they just pass on what they find. They do not have the high standards and endless questions as some do. If you really are looking for specific detail then set up a cheep server and start your own collection of live NASA feeds.

Other wise ATS is stinking of denial.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I imagine one thread on this Hoax is enough

Here is the original

Closing

Thank you

Semper

top topics

join