It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New 911 Theory with a thought

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 02:53 PM
link   
With our reduced trust in the federal government as well as the media, is it any wonder that we are able to find any truth at all? Even amongst ourselves, our credibility is marginal at best. One must hold on to the facts and truth in all situations while assessing intent and motive. I had some new thoughts on september 11th and they are as follows:

1: We had preknowledge of a potential threat
2: We had preknowledge of known terrorists acting within the US
3: The United States needed a strategic position in the middle east
4: The powers that be, NOT Bush, but Cheney and Rumsfeld, are veterans of political office and are well connected to the military industrial complex.
5: We knew that terrorists have had their eyes on the World Trade centers.

Taking all of the above into account, the powers that be regarding the situation that could result due to the above factors decided to allow the event to occur. However, Flight 97, was not supposed to hit the whitehouse; which is why I believe it was shot down.

Truth and conspiracy are blended together by the proganda machines here in the United States so that when bogus evidence is brought forward, it nullifys what may otherwise be truth. We must look at the method as well as the intent. In another example, the tragedy that occured in Beiruit is classis. The Israeli Massad has knowledge as noted in the book " By Way of Deception ".
The Massad casually passed t he information onto the CIA which was overlooked. The Bombing of those blessed Marines was an atrocity that politicaly alligned the United States against Palestine.

You can be assured that President Bush had no knowledge. Its some of his henchmen, who to this day are just now showing their true colors...and I think you know who I mean. Hes backpeddling in a world of crap that he helped to create and he needs to resign. The people of IRAQ became the vicitms of an unrestrained and poorly calculated execution on behald of the United States. Our mission however is noble, and we must carry through. We cannot turn back the clock.

September 11th was allowed to happen in the name of money. Michael Moore was almost there but missed the intent. Bush was there and had no intent. He is continuance of his father who told us of the thousand points of light.....
Kindness, Caring, Love, Respect......the beginning of a new world order.

America is not against the Muslim world, we are agains the Antichrist....
in other words " Antichristians". The majority of the worlds muslims can conexist and accept our faith as we do theirs. Its the corruption perpetuated by Osama Bin Laden that needs to be surgically removed from the world.

This man will fall with the help of the Christian and Muslim world.
Mark my words on this day.

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I belive the anti christ was john kerrys wife and I am happy Bush one but I don't belive bush or anyone new about the attacks on 9/11

dh

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Bush was there and had no intent. He is continuance of his father who told us of the thousand points of light.....
Kindness, Caring, Love, Respect......the beginning of a new world order.

Its the corruption perpetuated by Osama Bin Laden that needs to be surgically removed from the world.

Uh? This is total madness
Osama is the ultimate perpetrator of the thousand points of light
And probably the current quakes

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 07:38 PM
link   
This is not a new theory at all. It's actually almost the exact theory that many 9/11 conspiracy believers have been tossing around since it happened. There's a great little button for searching the threads on here :-)

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I joined this site just two days ago and all I can say is, WOW, is this fun or what? On to the subject:

It's extremism that must be done away with. Extremism by both the muslims, christians and everyone else out there who thinks its ok to go ahead and do what they know the good lord would do if the good lord only had all the facts of the matter.

Get rid of the extremism and everything else will settle into the lovely bickering that keeps on enlightening the human race.

Love and light to each of you,

Wupy

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Let's get something straight, shall we? 19 arabs did not hijack 4 commercial airliners and crash them into the World Trade Center and Pentagon nor did the planes and the subsequent fires bring down the twin towers. 9/11 is the biggest lie ever sold and only the truth shall set us free. Everybody needs to research the wealth of information that is available on websites such as 911review.com, letsroll911.org, and 911closeup.com. It's absolutely imperative that we expose the greatest tragedy in the US history for what it truly is.

[edit on 27-12-2004 by Bigman76]

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Gentlemen, let me preface my original statement with the following. I personally have been having some off occurances with myself which are slightly unsettling.
I know nothing of other theories as I do not watch TV. I found this sight today and posted a letter I wrote to my mom that was inspired by audible self talk that I wasnt sure where the hell it was coming from.

The thousand points of light is not osama...its the beginning of a new world order. Those points of light are the little one percents of goodness that we all contribute to in making this a better world. Peaces starts with each and everyone of us...not just Americans. Its a world effort.

Rumsfeld needs to clarify his confusion. I believe Bush had no knowledge of the event. I believe that seasoned vets did. Cheney and Rumsfeld.
You can believe, just as we did put a man on the moon, that the centers went down due to internal loading and collapse due to structural fatigue.
Gentelemen, hold on to the facts when you see them. Conspiricy is a blend of truth and half truth that causes us to doubt the facts. Let us be men in search of the truth. The mystery of the towers falling is not a mystery to me.
They were weakened by the original blast way back when, and then they were hit again. Simple as that. The nosecone of flight 93 was found away from the plane crash. Any idea how a plane that went straight into the ground had a nose that skipped away? It was shot off. The passengers never go into the cabin. The audio we heard was propogande to create heros. I hope I am wrong, but I beleive this to more credible. That plane was headed to the whitehouse and if you read the 911 report, the order was given to shoot on sight.

[edit on 27-12-2004 by HIFIGUY]

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bigman76
Let's get something straight, shall we? 19 arabs did not hijack 4 commercial airliners and crash them into the World Trade Center and Pentagon nor did the planes and the subsequent fires bring down the twin towers. 9/11 is the biggest lie ever sold and only the truth shall set us free. Everybody needs to research the wealth of information that is available on websites such as 911review.com, letsroll911.org, and 911closeup.com. It's absolutely imperative that we expose the greatest tragedy in the US history for what it truly is.

OK Alex Jones...

You forgot to plug your video there pal..

9/11 Road to Tyranny..

Want a lesson on how governements like to instill fear into thier people watch this video it will show a history of terrorism within governemnts to get thier agenda across..

everything from Nero to OK City bombing to the recent 9/11..

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Good theory, but I think Dubya has a larger role than you think. Remember: GWB is old school politics too. He wanted to invade Iraq his first day in office. If you think for one second that Bush Sr hasent influenced his son and brought him up to "speed" regarding old Washington your in for a suprise.

I think there may be merit to your idea, but my spin on it is Dubya is leading thepack, or at least a very willing participant.

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Horsey316
I belive the anti christ was john kerrys wife and I am happy Bush one but I don't belive bush or anyone new about the attacks on 9/11

Thank God Bush "one".

It is atleast heart warming to know all stereotypes about G.W. are confirmed through his supporters.

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bigman76

what.... it wasn't middle east men who hijacked those planes and brought them down... are you sure, becuase I was watching CNN right after the attacks and the following weeks and months, and all of the hijackers were identified... . didn't you see that one ?

Okay, so answer this.... if it's an "inside" job, who flew those planes into the buildings ? I don't care how powerful the U.S. government is, they couldn't get anyone to do that job for them...

Would you fly a plane into a building knowing that you're most likely going to be killed.... I don't think so....

lastly... like I'm supposed to believe those 9-11 websites... sure...

kix

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Planes can be flown remotelly, heck the Lockheed tristar lands automatically since 1971...but I guess eating macdonals and living with eyes closed is easier than thinking....

Show me a Steel building that falls from fire (even the Venezuelan building did not fall), and show me how the most protected space in the world (WHA. D.C.) has vulnerable for more than one hour and Ill eat Mac donals and carry my merry way....

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Anybody like to "cook out" or "barbecue"? If you do, you have noticed that even when adding gallons of lighter fluid.......your grill DOES NOT MELT from the fire.
Know how steel is produced? In a BLAST FURNACE. Iron and steel must be cooked in pressurized, high 02 content furnaces.....otherwise......NOTHING HAPPENS.
Jet fuel (refined kerosine) DOES NOT BURN HOT ENOUGH TO MELT STEEL. Jet fuel does not even burn hot enough TO RUN THE JET'S TURBINE ENGINE! This is why the jet engine utilizes a compressor.
Oh, but "burning jet fuel" caused the WTC buildings steel framing to melt?
Really? How did it manage to BURN HOT ENOUGH to do that?????? Anything I have seen regarding WTC building collapse is slick double talk......I saw a "building designer" comment that they had taken into account plane crash damage but not plane fuel fire because "at the time the WTC was built, we lacked today's sophisticated computer models". I almost pissed myself when I heard that! What, your frigging pencil didn't work? Jaysus! Had I used such an excuse to one of my professors or business clients I would have been FIRED! Laughed at first, then fired. I am amazed how many people have swallowed these lame "explanations". But then again, scientific illiteracy is rampant.
These buildings were controlled imploded. Its shockingly obvious.

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Niki
Anybody like to "cook out" or "barbecue"? If you do, you have noticed that even when adding gallons of lighter fluid.......your grill DOES NOT MELT from the fire.

Yes my grill really gets pretty hot without melting, but then my grill doesn't have to hold up 20+ floors of one of the largest buildings in the world. Ever notice how things tend to get a little bit softer when they warm up? No one said that the steel turned to goo. It just couldn't support the weight of the floors above it when it was put into the jet fuel furnace. The same thing would happen to any steel structure. Burn a gas tanker in the middle of a large bridge and watch it sag.

Here's an interesting article about the steel failure in the towers.

[edit on 27-12-2004 by dbates]

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 09:31 PM
link   

No, you get something straight. 19 arabs DID hijack 4 commercial airliners, etc, etc., and all your wishful thinking that it was otherwise will never change that. Secondly, the so-called "wealth of information" you mention is nothing more than repetitive speculation, half-baked theories based on misinterpretation, speculation, selective use of facts, ignoring of inconvenient facts, and other "facts" that have been made up. Oddly enough, I can locate a wealth of information on my own that says that the 19 arabs did it. You may want to view Osama's statements, where he confesses his organization was directly responsible.

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 09:47 PM
link   
ok, enough...this thread is just rehashing what has been debated to death in countless other threads. Some mod please lock this.

SMR

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I find that so funny when members say that

Anyway,,,,,,,who DID do the deed if the acused have been found to be alive?
www.worldmessenger.20m.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 05:27 AM
link   
I don't care very much about what happened really: it could be fanatic hijackers, it could be an Illuminati plot, I don't care. What scares me is the sheer number of people who benefited from such a tragedy. Think about it. The first "winners" are the Western governments, from the USA to Germany, all had the long-awaited chance to put new, heavy restrictions on the personal freedom of their own citizens. Not only that, but their propaganda machine has actually made the impossible happen: citizens are willing to give up more of their personal freedom in exchange for more "safety". The average man (or woman) in the street actually thinks that having paranoia-based security in the airports or police listening at your personal calls without authorization actually makes you safer. The second winners are the huge corporations: oil companies run the world politics openly nowaday, while all the others got their share of the blood-stained wealth. GMC is selling less trucks and cars because of soaring oil prices? No problem, the DoD will order them hundreds of armoured vehicles. Airlines are crushed by fuel prices and a slump in passenger traffic? No problem, they get contracts to carry troops and supplies around the world. The third winners are the scavengers,those that get a the crumbs (hefty crumbs at that) of the huge pie that's being devoured. They are security societies, producers of scanning machines, armed forces contractors, etc. but also those "allied governments" that have proved theselves worthy allies, like Pakistan or Kuwait. In the end, the only losers are those that died under the crumbling towers or inside the flaming aircrafts. But they lost more than anyone else.

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kakugo
I don't care very much about what happened really: it could be fanatic hijackers, it could be an Illuminati plot, I don't care. What scares me is the sheer number of people who benefited from such a tragedy. Think about it. The first "winners" are the Western governments, from the USA to Germany, all had the long-awaited chance to put new, heavy restrictions on the personal freedom of their own citizens. Not only that, but their propaganda machine has actually made the impossible happen: citizens are willing to give up more of their personal freedom in exchange for more "safety". The average man (or woman) in the street actually thinks that having paranoia-based security in the airports or police listening at your personal calls without authorization actually makes you safer. The second winners are the huge corporations: oil companies run the world politics openly nowaday, while all the others got their share of the blood-stained wealth. GMC is selling less trucks and cars because of soaring oil prices? No problem, the DoD will order them hundreds of armoured vehicles. Airlines are crushed by fuel prices and a slump in passenger traffic? No problem, they get contracts to carry troops and supplies around the world. The third winners are the scavengers,those that get a the crumbs (hefty crumbs at that) of the huge pie that's being devoured. They are security societies, producers of scanning machines, armed forces contractors, etc. but also those "allied governments" that have proved theselves worthy allies, like Pakistan or Kuwait. In the end, the only losers are those that died under the crumbling towers or inside the flaming aircrafts. But they lost more than anyone else.

You hit the nail squarely on the head. Sheeps would trade the fur off their back to live another day. Feed them some phantoms and stir up their nationalistic pride and you have a mass of people willing to give up everything they cherish for a phantom security.

"Why, of course, the people don't want war," he said. "But after all it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is to tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger." Hermann Goering

[edit on 28-12-2004 by Justanotherperson]

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Going back to how the aviation fuel managed to soften and warp the infrastructure of the world trade centres brings me to one point that i cannot comprehend.

If the steel was subjected to extreme temperatures, then why wasn't most of the inanimate objects (computers/paper/carpets etc) burned beyond recognition?

We have all seen the upsetting pictures of the people hanging out of the hole created by the jet. They were surrounded by flammable materials that had some how escaped ignition.

I for one don't buy the theory that aviation fuel caused the buildings to collapse. I need more evidence to be able to make up my own mind.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join