It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'The Far Right Racists Being Seen As Future Anti-Government Domestic Terrorists'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 02:32 AM
link   

I think there is a growing concern in America that far right groups are dangerous. Homegrown terrorism based on a racist ideology may be the biggest threat the country may have to face in the future.

For homegrown terrorists it would seen that weapons are a key part of their ideology, and far-right groups dedicate alot of thier time and energy arming themselves for a race war based on racial prejudice and anti governmeent sentiments.

Right wing media outlets like to tell us that Americans are threatened by illegal immigrants and al Qaeda, but according to research, American citizens are far more likely to be killed by a right wing extremist than a terrorist group.

Confederate and Nazi ideology are popular symbols seen in most far right groups, with tattoos of swastikas and confederate flags are commonly seen.
As to what they believe, its a bunch of hateful racism based in ignorance BS.

Anyone that believes that caucasian people are from a superior gene pool is very stupid. Racists need education period.

When racists think that all other minorities are inferior they are setting themselves above thier fellow human beings which is a recipe for a future disaster.

We are all the same down to the atom. There has always been hatred towards black people linking back to slavery, but also an increasing hatred towards Hispanics as that group has grown due to migration.

KKK On Immigrant Children: 'Shoot To Kill'

How do these terrorist groups like the KKK get away with statements like we should start killing kids at the border.

Look in the mirror racists because the next terrorists and Americas enemy number one may be you, not al-queda or ISIL in syria and Iraq but homegrown from America. Could be your neighbor, or a police officer, could be anyone with enough hate, pumped up with far right ideology and wishing to take matters into thier own hands. It could easily become our next war within our borders.

www.bbc.com...
'Anti-government terrorists'

Analysts and law enforcement officials point towards the rising threat of "anti-government terrorists". They are individuals on the far right who believe in extreme political conservatism and see the American government as an oppressor, but more often than not this is tied to hatred of black people and anti-Semitism.

Last year, a survey of 382 law enforcement agencies found that "74% reported anti-government extremism as one of the top three terrorist threats in their jurisdiction."

Several studies have found that home-grown extremism attacks are far more common than the more widely publicised "jihadist" attacks.

edit on 28-6-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

edit on Sun Jun 28 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed overly long quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord I had a similar post that got removed. However, I didn't have the sources you do. I hope this stays up.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 02:47 AM
link   
While I wouldn't argue with you, I fear it's really just the jumping off point, the real problem will come when those groups splinter along idealogical lines and then reform into more powerful and deadly variants. As robotics, transhumanism and exotics become part of human society we will always have racists that view them as a threat.

It really is a good way to erode governmental control and ensure that Corporate dominated future we all are hoping for. Naturally we will fall for it. We're predictable like that.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 02:48 AM
link   
The KKK is reaching out as evident by this photograph:

Seriously, The KKK is attempting outreach:

“We’re starting to reach out more to the African-American community,” said Robert Jones, leader of the Ku Klux Klan. Yes, you read right — the Ku Klux Klan. The White supremacy group is calling upon the Black community and other groups that it traditionally slurred, rejected and terrorized to join the Loyal White Knights in its efforts against undocumented immigrants who are coming to America. This includes communities in Atlanta, Orange County, California, and South Carolina.

Cultural Marxism is an ideology which emphasizes culture as a main cause of inequalities. Critics have seen cultural Marxism and its influence as an important cause of political correctness and as an important cause of a perceived decline of humanities, social sciences, culture, and civilization in the Western world.

The communists/broken capitalists that are occupying the U.S. government are in the throws of the last conquest; Rugged individualism.
edit on 28-6-2015 by LibertasIntel because: fix image

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

Oh, I think you just hit a sensitive nerve with some people.

Either they'll swarm on this thread condemning you for speaking such truth, out loud. Or they'll completely ignore it, because your logic is far to foolproof for them to dispute it.
edit on 28-6-2015 by Subaeruginosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 02:53 AM
link   
The proof is in the pudding.

The fact that many conservatives have become infatuated with the Confederacy after 9 African Americans got massacred inside a church by a racist is just further proof.

The fact that they are defending a flag that wasn't popular until the middle of the 20th century, that was used to show defiance towards the civil rights movements, a flag that states used to show their allegiance to the KKK and to the belief that Whites were superior is just further proof.

Conservatism is a political ideology that breeds hate.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thorneblood
While I wouldn't argue with you, I fear it's really just the jumping off point, the real problem will come when those groups splinter along idealogical lines and then reform into more powerful and deadly variants. As robotics, transhumanism and exotics become part of human society we will always have racists that view them as a threat.

It really is a good way to erode governmental control and ensure that Corporate dominated future we all are hoping for. Naturally we will fall for it. We're predictable like that.

So, they splinter off to be prejudiced against robots, transhumans and exotics and that helps corporations how? I am just asking for a point of clarification.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: LibertasIntel
The KKK is reaching out as evident by this photograph:

Seriously, The KKK is attempting outreach:

“We’re starting to reach out more to the African-American community,” said Robert Jones, leader of the Ku Klux Klan. Yes, you read right — the Ku Klux Klan. The White supremacy group is calling upon the Black community and other groups that it traditionally slurred, rejected and terrorized to join the Loyal White Knights in its efforts against undocumented immigrants who are coming to America. This includes communities in Atlanta, Orange County, California, and South Carolina.

Cultural Marxism is an ideology which emphasizes culture as a main cause of inequalities. Critics have seen cultural Marxism and its influence as an important cause of political correctness and as an important cause of a perceived decline of humanities, social sciences, culture, and civilization in the Western world.

The communists/broken capitalists that are occupying the U.S. government are in the throws of the last conquest; Rugged individualism.

These dudes are just too crazy for thier own good. I cant believe that they actually got some African American to smile in a picture while they are hidden in thier sheets. This is mind boggeling for me . . . . KKK outreach to African Americans. . . . What?

They have even begun to hand out candy and are purposely targeting random homes in order to appear less racist. . . . Newsflash they are still racists.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 02:58 AM
link   

The New York times article is using data supplied by "New America" which is a regurgitation of monied data from the SPLC center . Who funds the SPLC?

The SPLC is funded by zionists.
The Southern Poverty Law Center is funded most significantly by rich capitalist multinational corporations and corrupt Jewish swindlers. The Capital Research Center have revealed some of the main funders between the years 2000-2011. Between these years by far the biggest donor was the Picower Foundation, founded by the Jew, Jeffry Picower,✡ the largest beneficiary of the Bernie Madoff✡ financial swindle, to the tune of $3,813,112. Other high profile backers include Cisco Systems at $1,620,000 between the years 2000-2004, the Grove Foundation (associated with the Jew, Andrew Grove✡ a co-founder of the Intel Corporation) at $875,000 from 2001-2011, the Richard and Rhoda Goldman Fund (Jewish capitalist heirs of the Levi Strauss✡ fortune) at $535,000 and Rockefeller Philanthropy (associated with the infamous robber barons who made their fortune with Standard Oil) at $510,000 between 2008-2010, amongst many others.
en.metapedia.org...

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: LibertasIntel
whether they are reaching out or not, that is all too sick and wrong to even attempt to wrap one's head around.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 03:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: LibertasIntel

The New York times article is using data supplied by "New America" which is a regurgitation of monied data from the SPLC center . Who funds the SPLC?

The SPLC is funded by zionists.
The Southern Poverty Law Center is funded most significantly by rich capitalist multinational corporations and corrupt Jewish swindlers. The Capital Research Center have revealed some of the main funders between the years 2000-2011. Between these years by far the biggest donor was the Picower Foundation, founded by the Jew, Jeffry Picower,✡ the largest beneficiary of the Bernie Madoff✡ financial swindle, to the tune of $3,813,112. Other high profile backers include Cisco Systems at $1,620,000 between the years 2000-2004, the Grove Foundation (associated with the Jew, Andrew Grove✡ a co-founder of the Intel Corporation) at $875,000 from 2001-2011, the Richard and Rhoda Goldman Fund (Jewish capitalist heirs of the Levi Strauss✡ fortune) at $535,000 and Rockefeller Philanthropy (associated with the infamous robber barons who made their fortune with Standard Oil) at $510,000 between 2008-2010, amongst many others.
en.metapedia.org...

GO AWAY

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 03:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: LibertasIntel
whether they are reaching out or not, that is all too sick and wrong to even attempt to wrap one's head around.

LOL
Can you imagine a group of Klansmen at an African Americans home burning yet another cross in someones yard as usual. The African American family comes outside to see what the comotion is about and sees the klansmen with arms in a hug gesture, as one the Klansmen call out to the horrorified African American family, "We would like you to join us."
African American family would most likely quickly run inside slam the door and lock it. LOL

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 03:23 AM
link   
IMO the biggest threat to America are certain segments of the CIA and the FBI along with their drugs and false flags. While everyone's attention is diverted by flags and gays stuff that will really matter to every American is being done behind closed doors. TTP, The Pentagon released its new “Law of War Manual,”

“One change in terminology directly targets journalists, stating, ‘in general, journalists are civilians. However, journalists may be members of the armed forces […] or unprivileged belligerents.’ Apparently, reporters have joined the ranks of al-Qaeda in this new “unprivileged belligerent” designation, which replaces the Bush-era term, ‘unlawful combatants.’ What future repercussions this categorization could bring are left to the imagination…”

At a time when Detroit is recovering from bankruptcy and water to its residents is cut, Israel is asking the U.S. for more money in FMF (Foreign Military Financing). Since the early 1970s, the U.S. has given Israel $3.1 billion in FMF on a yearly basis. Beginning in 2007, the U.S. aid package to Israel was negotiated on a 10 year basis. Now, Israel wants the aid package increased to $4.5 billion per year. The money is delivered up front, at the beginning of each year, so Israel can invest said money in U.S. treasury bonds and earn more money from the interest charged to the U.S. taxpayer. Apparently, the Confederate flag is more important for the mainstream media than the fleecing of the U.S. taxpayer by an alleged ally that spies on the U.S. and refuses to stop illegal settlements in the West Bank and the Golan Heights.

I figure if someone looks there are many other things that have been directed or passed while everyone obsessed over press and government topics.

anonhq.com...
edit on 28-6-2015 by 727Sky because: ...

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 03:38 AM
link   
I'm a conservative, does that make me a racist? Would you care to know what my beliefs are exactly? Probably not.

No, I'm sure my voice will one day be stifled by the mass screamings of "racist" or "bigot". And I'll be lumped together with those who are, by people with nothing more than assumptions, simply because of that C word. Btw that's bigotry.

Being unable to differentiate the good from the bad is going to set a far more dangerous precedent later on.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Speaking of left-wing terror: Shabazz, the party chairman of the New Black Panther Party, told a rally held for Save the Black Church on Tuesday night near the Mother Emanuel AME Church that black people must “finish the mission” of killing “slave masters” and their families.

About the Confederate flag:

edit on 28-6-2015 by LibertasIntel because: added quote

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Yes, it seems white conservatives are now the new definition of "terrorist". Although, how many "KKK" members are there now, 4? The KKK has been rejected by society for decades, yet now that group of like... ok maybe FIVE people are the biggest "terrorist" threat in the U.S.??

I did however forget, to lump in over 50% of Americans who consist of matching the description of white and conservative, let's throw in Christians to boot. (well, those hateful idiots who "claim" to be Christians, right?) There we go, those are the true threatening numbers you are looking for!

Let's get to the facts and work this out, shall we? First let's point out just WHERE all of these white supremacy acts of "terrorism" are ACTUALLY taking place? Was it that one crazy guy last week who shot up a church, or some other very isolated racially motivated incident??

Of course, since race, and racism and since everything is race race race, these days.. It would never be wise to bust out the ol' charts of what races are commiting more violent crimes against other races, cause unless it's not mentioning white on black violence, then it's well.. RACIST.

/sarc *facepalm*

Keep up your hate, op, it's working!

edit on 28-6-2015 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

Yes, it seems white conservatives are now the new definition of "terrorist". Although, how many "KKK" members are there now, 4? The KKK has been rejected by society for decades, yet now that group of like... ok maybe FIVE people are the biggest "terrorist" threat in the U.S.??

I did however forget, to lump in over 50% of Americans who consist of matching the description of white and conservative, let's throw in Christians to boot. (well, those hateful idiots who "claim" to be Christians, right?) There we go, those are the true threatening numbers you are looking for!

Let's get to the facts and work this out, shall we? First let's point out just WHERE all of these white supremacy acts of "terrorism" are ACTUALLY taking place? Was it that one crazy guy last week who shot up a church, or some other very isolated racially motivated incident??

Of course, since race, and racism and since everything is race race race, these days.. It would never be wise to bust out the ol' charts of what races are commuting more violent crimes against other races, cause unless it's not mentioning white on black violence, then it's well.. RACIST.

/sarc *facepalm*

Keep up your hate, op, it's working!

Your wrong I dont hate racists, strongly dislike them would be a better term.
We are talking about homegrown terrorism and extreamist groups like the KKK.
Rather than speak on the topic of the threat of domestic terrorism, and far right hate groups, you start mentioning black violence and say I am a racist? Really? Am I missing something here?
Then your going to the extreame with your 50% of white Americans remark which has zero to do with anything in this reality. Why?

Look at my original post click on the link and you can get some real numbers of hate groups.
Please talk about the topic of the thread if your going to post on it, not the posters.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 04:09 AM
link   
The death and destruction caused by these far right racists you mention do not amount to a drop in a bucket compared to the death and destruction caused by inner city gang bangers and their gun loving ideologies.

But carry on with your fear of boogeymen and ignore the real , more dangerous, and pressing problem hate group affecting this nation.

We all know these are just poor, misguided, undereducated, oppressed souls right?

It's not PC to talk about the real problem population.
edit on 28-6-2015 by MoreBeer because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-6-2015 by MoreBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: MoreBeer
The death and destruction caused by these far right racists you mention do not amount to a drop in a bucket compared to the death and destruction caused by inner city gang bangers and their gun loving ideologies.

But carry on with your fear of boogeymen and ignore the real , more dangerous, and pressing problem hate group affecting this nation.

We all know these are just poor, misguided, undereducated, oppressed souls right?

If you want to start a new thread on gang bangers or population control go on ahead.

But this thread is about racist homegrown domestic terrorism and the groups that adopt or support racist ideologies.

Gang bangers are of every race, any race can be a gangster.

Being a ganster criminal and being a racist terrorist are two very different mindsets.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord

originally posted by: MoreBeer

If you want to start a new thread on gang bangers or population control go on ahead.

But this thread is about racist homegrown domestic terrorism and the groups that adopt or support racist ideologies.

Gang bangers are of every race, any race can be a gangster.

Being a ganster criminal and being a racist terrorist are two very different mindsets.

I think the group I mentioned fits that description quite well.

Sorry you don't agree.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join