It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was I abducted as a child?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I have a memory when I was about eight years old. I woke up late at night and walked to my living room. I seen some light shining through the windows as I walked to the hallway. As I walked towards the living room I see a lot of light coming from our of it. I figured my parents were watching tv. I walked closer and there was no one there and the light was so white. It was filling the room. I remember walking to the door and opening it. And that's it.

I started drawing this upside down V shape a lot, carving it in trees, I then started drawing a person inside the top of the V. It seems strange to me now.

I also had a very rough part in my life where I would say that I wish I could just be abducted by aliens over an over to get out of this hell I was in. I was on house arrest at the time. One night I kept hearing these messages, not like talking but something else. It was saying "you can come with us if you like" an instantly I would see an image of a saucer in the pasture sitting there. We lived in the country. It went through my head several times. I just ignored it and it didn't even bother me. I didn't feel afraid just felt like numb to it I guess.

Before or after that I had an many of these experiences at night where "wind" would fall through the ceiling and something would be next to my bed, I would just look at it, I knew something was there and I knew it was very short. That happened a few times. But many times id wake up with my bed mattress bouncing up and down like I just fell onto it. It creeped me out because it lasted a rather long time. I remember one time it happened shortly after my lamp and TV turned on. I thought that it would of been scary if I had my light on and it turned off instead of on.

During the same time I had multiple times where I would pick up a match to light a cigg but before I could flick it it would light up by itself. The fourth time this happened I really was wondering how I did it.

Haven't had anything happen to me for a long time now that all was 6 years ago. And I was not on drugs or alcohol I was on a ankle bracelet that monitored that stuff.

I'm not sure about this stuff but I just wanted to share this for the longest time. Along with my experiences working at a haunted hotel which I'm gonna do a post on soon.

Glad I finally figured out how to post on here! Thanks for stopping I'd love to hear similar experiences.

Mod Note: Please note that the OP confessed that this story is not true.
edit on 26/10/2015 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   
The short answer is...... No. You weren't. The long answer is probably somewhat more complicated and would be best addressed by a therapist.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: STEEM

This site is not what it use to be, before people would be intrigued and ask a million questions now you will get little response or you will get posts like the one above mine.^^^^^^^^^
People don't want to talk about this stuff now because it makes you seem crazy, my question is when did conspiracy sites get over ran by "sane" people? This site is to much like a social media site and people want to keep their reputations. Me I don't give a crap, cool story, never happened to me.

I want to believe!

edit on 27-6-2015 by AmericanZombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: AmericanZombie

When we can even begin to prove that aliens exist, then we can ask if someone may have been abducted by aliens.

I apologize if we choose to go with the most logical answer first.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: AmericanZombie

Yes it seems as if there is no such thing as unexplained personal experience anymore...
Just mental illness...

These forums are pointless now.

OP, sounds strange.
Maybe meditate on it, if the answers are anywhere to be found, it's within your memory database.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

In a universe that is 13billion years old (minimum), taking into consideration advanced mathematics and the laws of probability...

Yes, aliens do exist.

It doesn't need a thesis, or a peer reviewed study, or a space ship on the WH lawn to come to this obvious conclusion either.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Going with my Gut feeling here , His story seems a bit of a fantasy to me .

Just my Opinion
edit on 06/17/2015 by Kapusta because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Helious
The short answer is...... No. You weren't. The long answer is probably somewhat more complicated and would be best addressed by a therapist.

You have no idea about what this person has experienced.

To make such an assertion, you have limited yourself to a very narrow, if conventionally safe, position. Very much an old world scientific position based upon thinking that nothing is out there, and humans are supreme.

Mental health professionals are going to have to change their position of what is possible and impossible in their world once we discover the first signs of intelligent life exists elsewhere in the this wide Universe. Until then they, and evidently, you will remain in denial.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Yeah, more than likely you've had a number of interactions. Abducted? Maybe, but only you and if they exist,them, know. I believe in their existence and I feel most races are here to advance our civilization which in turn, advances all civilizations.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   

What time frame was this? How much exposure did you have to sci fi movies like Close Encounters? This seems more likely to be dreams than real memories. That said, do you have any issues you associate with these possible experiences? Bad things happening in you life?

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   
According to local space charts.. no. You were not abducted. You wish you were, but nay. Sorry.

What you did get is... getting wiser.. no freaking alien want you on their space-ship, and thats it. Deal with it!

Get back to 1g!

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

In a universe that is 13billion years old (minimum), taking into consideration advanced mathematics and the laws of probability...

Yes, aliens do exist.

It doesn't need a thesis, or a peer reviewed study, or a space ship on the WH lawn to come to this obvious conclusion either.

I also believe that it is highly probable that aliens exist, but if we take the same mathematical odds in to account that they just so happened to come to earth, one planet out of a minimum of 13 billion, the odds even out.

Not too many people think about that.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I've had a few dreams after certain movies that felt so damn real it resonates even a decade later. Its hard to say what's real after that long. Interesting nonetheless 😊

a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

I feared that people would not only laugh but call me crazy. First post instantly hit my gut. Thanks for defending me.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   

I'd still side with highly probable...

I'd also like to apologise, my post may have seemed a little confrontational.
Not my intention introvert.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: kloejen

So I have the memory, you don't even have that. So who are you to judge me?

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   

STEEM, these subjects scare some members who want nothing more than to detract from stories and vilify anyone who posts a strange encounter...

Don't let them wind you up.

All they have is character attacks.
edit on 27-6-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

I think I mentioned the timeframes. I have had weird dreams too guys. I dream when I sleep. but yes it does sound nuts!

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Thanks. Can't wait to see how many pitchforks come at me when I post my kahler hotel experiences with paranormal. I guess I'm lucky to have these experiences. Because of that I'm not on the other side of the table, it hurts to see my post turn into a your mentally insane.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: DuckforcoveR

Well, the point was, did you see movies of that sort before having these experiences? Movies can affect kids quite strongly. I had a nasty dream about that stupid statue from the Trilogy of Terror, when I saw it at too young an age. I was sure it was int he house with us, and after me. Sure after I woke up and ran to my parents' bed. Id have sworn I heard the blasted thing. Of course, I didn't. Dream residue.

Not saying that's what your case is, but it's a consideration. Hard to say.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join