It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flat Earth Support? Or is just another Faked Globe Video?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Personally, on that zoomed out view of Galileo, they didn't appear to move... but, if you watch the actual Galileo video, they zoom in and show movement later in the video. The bigger question about Galileo, is where is the movement of the planet? They propose that we are turning and spinning around the sun, and our solar system is moving fast through the galaxy etc But, they can get a stable view of our planet, able to be used for timelapse? Also, if you find the original Galileo, look at the video description, excuse this and that about the technology.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: AmericanZombie

Dude, really?

It's a piece of ice at the bottom of the world thousands of miles from most everything else with, for the most part, some of the most brutal conditions on earth.

Research is neither suppressed nor deleted.

It's not a conspiracy, unless you mean that big hole where the alien ship is where they're storing humans....

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
a reply to: ThreeDeuce

Try flying AROUND (not across) the world. Yourself.

I promise, you won't fall off.

Have you done this yourself? Not around the equator, but around north and south, because going around the equator is supported by the flat earth model.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: AmericanZombie
also why for the most part it's off limits, and when you talk about it your research is deleted.

Garbage, my ex just had a trip down there,

you can fly over it
www.antarcticaflights.com.au...

Or take a holiday to it
/pxjgzfy

Please show some evidence research on it is deleted.
www.scar.org...

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
So is that my 12 o'clock or yours?

But no seriously, you do know people have sailed all the way around the earth right? None of them that I'm familiar with reported any sudden inversion when they rounded the corner of a flat earth.

It would be very simple to transverse the globe on the flat earth model, never fall off and feel like you've just proven the globe model. Nothing of the such has been done, because you've stayed within the disc. You can't get to the edge, because it is Antarctica.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Again.........

If the earth is flat, then why does every man made machine that flies for long distances have to calculate for the curvature of the earth?

I dont even..........

Is this thread a joke?

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   

I've flown over the arctic. If you knew how many transcontinental flights operate (depending on destination), BECAUSE the earth is a sphere, the trajectory generally arcs over the extreme northern (arctic) and southern hemispheres to ALLOW for the curvature.

Fact.

Flat earth fail.
edit on 27-6-2015 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657

We can see the three dimensional orientation of the moon. It doesn't look like a flat disk it looks like a ball.

I have never seen anything other than the front of the moon. I personally like proof in what I can see, or what I can test. It's mighty coincidental that you we have pictures of a side of the moon that we never see, and that's enough proof for most people.

I don't even want to get into the idea that the moon is geo-locked with us. That's absurd in itself

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   

a reply to: Liquesence

Just proving a point, Antarctica is the biggest conspiracy , research the exploration of it, and the man who lead the expeditions, also why for the most part it's off limits, and when you talk about it your research is deleted.

Oh, you do make me smile. Is the earth flat, and the center hollow, with a round world and an entrance in Antarctica?

You do know about Admiral Byrd and his claims of a center Earth right?

You kind of have to make up your mind on this one. It can't be both ways.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

What tickles me is the whole flat earth thing is about debate skills, and not an actual flat earth. But a small faction of the conspiracy group, (likely chemtrailers) will believe anything that goes against the status quo, even if it's idiotic. They latched on and will eagerly ignore any and all "official" information showing how the Earth is round, rotates on it's axis, and generally operates like the other planets.

No, you are wrong, the flat earth debate is about science. The video that you posted could easily have been taken with a fisheye lens. NASA is notorious for using fisheye lens to make the Earth appear globular. It actually sometimes makes it appear concave. Just look at the redbull stratos jump. One second inside shot flat, one second later, outside shot massively curved. It's ridiculous

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   

I have never seen anything other than the front of the moon.
Then you are not very observant.
upload.wikimedia.org...

I don't even want to get into the idea that the moon is geo-locked with us. That's absurd in itself
What does geo-locked mean?

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   

But no seriously, you do know people have sailed all the way around the earth right? None of them that I'm familiar with reported any sudden inversion when they rounded the corner of a flat earth.

Thanks for the laugh, but even Aussies clocks are the same. It is quite easy to sail around the world in flat earth model.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Why does this theory make people so mad?

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: AmericanZombie

Who's mad?
It's hilarious.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThreeDeuce

Thanks for the laugh, but even Aussies clocks are the same. It is quite easy to sail around the world in flat earth model.

That statement proves this thread is a baiting joke.

Good bye thread.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Did you look at the images? This thread is not my "entire flat earth proof thread", but simply some faked pictures that everyone claims as proof...... I'm showing them as proof that NASA is lieing to us. Do you need science to tell you that our government lies to us? I have a science background, both of my parents are science professors. This has been something new that I've come to grips with in the past month. Just look at those 3 pictures and tell me that someone didn't edit those. It's obvious. Yet, you insult my intelligence? You are showing your true colors and motives. It isn't about truth, you just want to critique. Had you been intent on the truth, you would have at least viewed and commented on the subject matter.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Apparently someone invented a time machine several thousand years ago and has just arrived in our current time frame.

(post by ThreeDeuce removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   

I think it's possible, TPTB want us to worship science as a religion, and have a quest to become gods/godlike.
I question everything now.

I just want to see if i understand you right, you are saying it's possible the Earth could be flat right?

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Do you need science to tell you that our government lies to us?

The Earth is flat because government lies.
Ok.

What else is true because government lies? Rainbows are flying unicorn pee?

edit on 6/27/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join