It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flat Earth Support? Or is just another Faked Globe Video?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ThreeDeuce

thats just it..........

I have looked at it.........

Except we all know the earth is round, eclipses, gravity, centrifical force, even missle trajectory has to be adjusted for the curvature of the earth, along with flight paths.........

The earth is round

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Phage dude just thinking this is odd and there must be some explaination for this.

Taken over 25 hours I think why are the clouds not changing?.
Ot am I tired and they are?.

But right at the end they zoom in and they do btw just looks odd.

Edit: Durrr figured it out boy I'm tired thay have just done small 10 or 30 sec shots.
Sorry dudes
edit on 27-6-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ThreeDeuce

What tickles me is the whole flat earth thing is about debate skills, and not an actual flat earth. But a small faction of the conspiracy group, (likely chemtrailers) will believe anything that goes against the status quo, even if it's idiotic. They latched on and will eagerly ignore any and all "official" information showing how the Earth is round, rotates on it's axis, and generally operates like the other planets.

edit on 27-6-2015 by network dude because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   
So is that my 12 o'clock or yours?

But no seriously, you do know people have sailed all the way around the earth right? None of them that I'm familiar with reported any sudden inversion when they rounded the corner of a flat earth.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Wow put that on my big telly and I got vertigo

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I have honestly never spoken with a flat earther?????

My natural question would be . Why do objects form Spheres in weightless environments ?
edit on 27-6-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

Why do objects form Spheres in weightless environments ?

Physics.

Or God.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Greathouse

Why do objects form Spheres in weightless environments ?

Physics.

Or God.

Lol

I hate to tell you but I think science is going to have absolutely no bearing on the position of this thread .

link   
Good video about what would happen if the world was flat.

link   

originally posted by: ThreeDeuce
a reply to: network dude

How do we know that the moon is round? That is completely irrelevant to what the images or videos that I have shown, but we only ever see one side of the moon. It's a bit ridiculous for you to say that you "know" anything about the moon. Oh wait, let's listen to the government, who we will agree lies to us.... but they'd NEVER lie to us about stuff like this.

I don't trust the government, but I trust him.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Glad you caught that...lol

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

have you ever flown across Antarctica? If not you have not been across the world, because even in the FE theory you can circle the continents.
edit on 27-6-2015 by AmericanZombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThreeDeuce
There is obvious masking present,

If you had bothered to read how they took the photo you would have seen:-

The satellite creates a 121 megapixel image (11136x11136 pixels) every 30 minutes with visible and infrared light wavelengths. The images were edited to adjust levels and change the infrared channel from orange to green to show vegetation more naturally. The images were resized by 50%, misalignments between frames were manually corrected, and image artifacts that occurred when the camera was facing towards the sun were partially corrected. The images were interpolated by a factor of 20 to create a smooth animation.

and

A circular mask on the CCD ensures that only the Earth is visible. This mask can be seen as pixelation on Earth's horizon.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   
This seems to me to be more about the NASA pictures than any flat Earth. I don't have much doubt that NASA or their contractors have messed about with pictures, but that's not an argument for any flat Earth theory which is plain daft.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Even the Greeks knew the Earth was round. They didn't need fancy satellites either. All they had to do was look out at the horizon and see the curvature of the Earth. Sure you can do the fashionable thing and claim NASA is lying but at the same time you're also ignoring over 2000 years of observation, science, and application.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: AmericanZombie

I'm not sure that is even worthy of a response.

"You flew around the earth but you didn't fly over Antarctica." Therefore: flat earth.

Give me a break.

edit on 27-6-2015 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Laz noted that the OP's first linked video describes itself at its very beginning as an "animation." So much for visual glitches, "animation" explains it all.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Just proving a point, Antarctica is the biggest conspiracy , research the exploration of it, and the man who lead the expeditions, also why for the most part it's off limits, and when you talk about it your research is deleted.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Check out the UN flag it's the same map flat Earthers use.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: AmericanZombie

That must prove it!!.
Wow and they left the clues in plain sight OMG.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join