It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flat Earth Support? Or is just another Faked Globe Video?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ThreeDeuce

And is humorous that they expect me to defend parts of other people's theories....Like I ever said the sun was a spotlight over the Earth.

I see. So what is your explanation for day and night on a flat Earth?

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

I made no assertions of the Flat Earth model. I could as you to support many parts of the globe model that are not supported by facts, but by theory.... Yet you take them as religion and regurgitate them to everyone with no evidence.

I stated NOTHING about Flat Earth theory, other than that videos like this support it. Why else would NASA lie? Why don't we have images or videos of the Globe Earth? You seem to question everyone else, but not NASA... pretty ridiculous.

Explain how a satellite can stay perfectly in orbit for such a period? With our planet flying so fast in the solar system, with our solary system flying so fast in the galaxy.. NOPE, that's a load of bullocks.

And guess what.... scientific questioning, you only question the assertions that the person made. You don't question that person about OTHER people's theories. That is ridiculous, and shows that you don't know the scientific method.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
Uhm, ThreeDeuce, what is your conter to this proof for a round earth:

(a) take two people, give them each a stick. Lets say this stick should be 3 feet long, it doesn't really matter.
(b) Give them each a mobile phone.
(c) put one in a plane and have him going either north or south, for a medium to long distance.
(d) Both stick their sticks in the ground, at a right angle.
(e) Player one calls player two the moment when he sees that the shadow of his stick is of minimal lenght. Measures the shadows length. Player two does so, too.
(f) compare lengths. Detect difference.

(z) measure distance to sun via solstice days and angles.

If you are making assumptions about the deviation of light in the boundary layer between two mediums (air/vacuum, cold/hot air, etc.), please use science by proving your point with a different experiment using this effect, so it can be affirmed. Same for other effects you might mention.

Science works by pretending that the own argument is wrong, and trying to prove that. Only if that is impossible, the argument is strong.

So are you saying that you have done this? Show me the video?

Or are you just suggesting an imaginary situation?

Saying "Explain this" is like you are saying "this is fact"... You say that this is a count to the PROOF of a round earth... Sorry, but nothing has ever PROVEN a round Earth. That statement of yours shows bias.

And science proves arguments wrong by showing a basis in reality, not by creating these experiments that aren't easily reproduced. If you and your buddy want to get on an airplane to prove something.. go for it. Not me, that sounds idiotic.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Anyone who tries to take this thread as me asserting proof.... You can't read.

I asked if that first video supported Flat Earth theory.

You all reading "proof"..... stop making things up to support your own arguments.
I never said proof. Not once.

You all did... not me. Just think about that. You think that the round earth is proven.... WITH NO PROOF.

Yet, I can't support my own theory without showing proof? THERE IS NO PROOF. Wake Up.

If we had a globe earth, where is the proof? It's defiinitely not in the video that I say supports FE. There's a big difference between supports and proves, and perhaps you should learn the difference before you try to stick words into my mouth. What happens then, is you become an immature liar. Period.

So, this video from Elektra-L is authentic in your opinion? I would personally laugh at that, but we are all entitled to our own opinions. I've also personally shown that OTHER images from Elektra-L are edited also. See this video: www.youtube.com...

And before you make up some bunk excuse, these are two pictures from the same satellite, at nearly the same brightness, both not looking at the sun or anything, and both are significantly different. One shows what I propose is evidence of editing, very heavily. This is supported by my other image evaluation videos.

I don't have all of the answers, I just know that NASA is full of lies, and I can show it. If you are looking for all of the answers, I don't have them for you.... I just have some places that you can look to find the truth for yourself.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThreeDeuce
I don't have all of the answers, I just know that NASA is full of lies, and I can show it.

Show it, then.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Please...

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 06:58 AM
link   

I made no assertions of the Flat Earth model.

Quit playing this deceitful game.

I say this from the opinion of a full globe supporter 2 months ago. I was quickly a skeptic, ands now I am a full flatter.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   

My experiment would be a proof. Do it, if you are not afraid of the costs both to your wallet and your faith.
I don't have to proof this. I represent the state of scientific knowledge.

You are attacking, you have to bring a proof besides video-editing, jpg-error-enhancing, and other feats of modern computertech. The value of those is NIL.

I have shown a way you could proof to yourself and the world, that the Earth is flat = both shadows would be the same length, at any given day and any given time.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
a reply to: pilgrimOmega

No the real humor here is that the same people arguing for a round earth in this thread believe everything they 'see' is real. That is the sad yet humorous reality.

That's not what I see in this thread. I see science and common sense versus insanity.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 07:46 AM
link   
It bewilders me how people can still give credence to the flat-earth history. Pick up ANY book about physics, any book about "planets" or just use come common sense and critical thinking. Gravity would not work as it does if the planet was anything but a sphere.

f=gMm/r^2; formula for the universal gravitational constant - essentially working out the "attraction" between objects from masses and a given distance.

At every point on earth AT SEA LEVEL, gravity is measured at 9.8m/s^2, this is because everywhere that we can measure gravity from at this height, were at the same distance to the center of the earth (ignoring the small discrepancy at the equator due to centripetal acceleration of the earth spinning on its axis) . If the earth was not round, this would not be the case. This extremely simple concept blows the flat-earth rubbish out of the water.

How can a "edited" image on the internet disprove physics.

edit on 16/7/2015 by Badams because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: pilgrimOmega

You're lucky i'm not American, i'd sue you for that.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   

It is often said that nothing is done completely in the dark and that TPTB pride themselves on hiding in plain sight. If TV and movies are their bulletin board then that may explain how "Under The Dome" made it back for another season.

The buzz all about is the coming of a shocking disclosure that is supposed to shake the stars from the skies. While personally it would not be that earth shattering, I guess it could be quite upsetting for some. But then it would not surprise me, or change one thing for me even, if they held a press conference at noon, introducing with a group of ETs.

Now announce that we have suddenly been blessed with peace on earth, all hate, greed, selfishness and disparity has been destroyed, and love and peace reign supreme, then I will be convinced that I died in my sleep.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   

My experiment would be a proof. Do it, if you are not afraid of the costs both to your wallet and your faith.

You are attacking, you have to bring a proof besides video-editing, jpg-error-enhancing, and other feats of modern computertech. The value of those is NIL.

I have shown a way you could proof to yourself and the world, that the Earth is flat = both shadows would be the same length, at any given day and any given time.

I disagree that their value is Nil, but you are welcome to that opinion. The fact is that the majority of "proof" of round Earth is with NASA, and it's not even good proof..... where's all the video and images from satellites? Yeah, fake...

If NASA has faked and edited the moon and Earth shots, why is it such a jump to think that they could lie about Round Earth?

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Badams
It bewilders me how people can still give credence to the flat-earth history. Pick up ANY book about physics, any book about "planets" or just use come common sense and critical thinking. Gravity would not work as it does if the planet was anything but a sphere.

f=gMm/r^2; formula for the universal gravitational constant - essentially working out the "attraction" between objects from masses and a given distance.

At every point on earth AT SEA LEVEL, gravity is measured at 9.8m/s^2, this is because everywhere that we can measure gravity from at this height, were at the same distance to the center of the earth (ignoring the small discrepancy at the equator due to centripetal acceleration of the earth spinning on its axis) . If the earth was not round, this would not be the case. This extremely simple concept blows the flat-earth rubbish out of the water.

How can a "edited" image on the internet disprove physics.

How can you prove gravity without theory and assumptions?

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Please...

Oh you can post my video title... nice job there buddy...
As I said before, this video doesn't PROVE Flat Earth.
I have proven that to myself other ways.

What I do think that it proves is obvious lies by NASA.

This thread is not about how it proves Flat Earth...
how many more times do I have to say it?

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   

How can you prove gravity without theory and assumptions?

Yes I can defy it for a sec.

However when I do jump, can you guess where I always end up after leaping?

Try it, stand up and jump.

I know it might be confusing, however just give it a try.

I have proven that to myself other ways.

Hence why you are trying assert your proof onto readers.

Anyone who tries to take this thread as me asserting proof.... You can't read.

Yes we sure can

I asked if that first video supported Flat Earth theory.

yes your title is written as a question, however its obvious you aren't asking such a question when you just said you have proven a flat earth to yourself.

Actually don't jump, I am afraid you might hit your head and get even more confused than you seem to be.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

as you can see... you failed to explain gravity without theory.
trying to insult me with trivial things like jump..... I won't stoop to your level.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   
No "assumptions"
Mass causes attraction. Law of physics. No speculation or hypothesis, its scientifically testable.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThreeDeuce

I disagree that their value is Nil, but you are welcome to that opinion. The fact is that the majority of "proof" of round Earth is with NASA, and it's not even good proof..... where's all the video and images from satellites? Yeah, fake...

If NASA has faked and edited the moon and Earth shots, why is it such a jump to think that they could lie about Round Earth?

(Facepalm) Go stand by the sea. Look at a big, big ship that's sailing away from you. Watch how the hull vanishes from sight before the upperworks follow it. Congratulations! You have just observed the curvature of the Earth! And you didn't have to use NASA or anything!

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 05:48 AM
link   

The ancient Greeks knew the world was round, they even calculated it's size pretty accurately too.

I didn't realise NASA were around to fool Aristotle with their photoshopped photos!

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join