It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Walmart makes ISIS cake, bans Confederate Flag cake.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   
www.mediaite.com...

They had no clue what they were puting on that cake.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Hi Benovolent Heretic.

Sorry, I just saw that you posted the same thing.

Me Bad

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Well...here is another (almost) ISIS flag at a gay pride parade. I guess they are celebrating the right to marry in the US and all. With a flag...covered in dildos...and butt plugs. And they claim their being gay is none of our business...but they are parading...with a dilldo and butt plug flag. Hmmmm. Maybe the DO want to stick their business in everyone else's face.
CNN

edit on 6/28/2015 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/28/2015 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel
a reply to: Komodo

I seriously doubt the twelve dollar an hour bakers at Walmart had any clue about what kind of cake they were making. Some good ole boy came in with a design and they probably didn't think twice. For all we know he told them it said "happy birthday" in Hebrew.

You....

Didin't view the video

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

I don't hardly watch the news here in the USA, but with the amount of pics in he last ...what, 2years...(?) You can't read a paper, watch a brief 5 mins of the news, daytime, night time or CNN ....without seeing that flag somewhere that does catch your eye.....

AND i know that's an ISIS flag~!!!!! Battle flag or NOT~!!...

It's not the wording, IT'S THE IMAGE it protrays.....THATS the point ~!

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Battleline

EXACTLY ~!!

the media has pumped the word ISIS so damm much how would anyone NOT know this?!....if not on fb, then pick a social media and i guarantee you find it somewhere...

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Case in point,...

It should have been brought up to management, and it's not about who made it...

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Komodo

originally posted by: DelMarvel

I seriously doubt the twelve dollar an hour bakers at Walmart had any clue about what kind of cake they were making. Some good ole boy came in with a design and they probably didn't think twice. For all we know he told them it said "happy birthday" in Hebrew.

You....

Didin't view the video

In did indeed watch it TWICE to be sure and just watched it again. He never says what he told the bakery about the ISIS flag and the documentation he shows does not mention ISIS. Walmart is on record as saying their employees didn't know what it was and I would say they're at least as credible as this guy who clearly has an ax to grind and was apparently trying to set them up.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   

a reply to: Battleline

EXACTLY ~!!

the media has pumped the word ISIS so damm much how would anyone NOT know this?!....if not on fb, then pick a social media and i guarantee you find it somewhere...

I meet people all the time who have no clue what is going on in Iraq and Syria and who don't watch the news at all.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

And it is most likely this is the truth.......however, it begs the question......how would a US citizen at the very minimum not think twice about this and at least ask before proceeding.

......getting to sound like mantra.,....kind like ISIS ISIS ISIS...

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: DelMarvel

I get this ~!and i don't watch any news but yet, as i said before previously, i know what their flag represents and have seen it before!

And i don't have fb or any other social media ...cept' for ATS of course

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

If we don't stand for something, we'll fall for anything...

I standing for friends, family, my civil rights, rights as a human being just like every human being on this planet...why?

Germany and Japan 1942

So that it may never happen again.

edit on 28-6-2015 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   
The big picture is if this guy is unhappy about how Walmart treated him he can take his business to another bakery.

Except, of course, that throughout the rural south people let a mega- corporation come in and wipe out a big chunk of the local businesses and those who objected were usually derided as anti-business liberals.

So, I don't have much sympathy..

Good luck finding a local toy store carrying the Dukes of Hazard car.

Good luck finding a local toy store period.

If this guy is just now realizing Wal-Mart is a heartless corporation whose main loyalty and interest in local communities is sucking up money he's pretty late to the game.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

They can be sorry into bankruptcy as far as I am concerned. Been avoiding them for years anyway, over the forced brands and whatnot.

Agreed..,.

Very difficult on a extremely low budget, but, now, I going to bite that bullet so hard I'll leave a dent in the casing

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Someone should see if they will make a swastika cake. I wonder if they would ? Or is there no ban on them yet?

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   

As far as I know the civil war had a hidden agenda, it wasn't about freeing the slaves it was freedom and independance from private corporate run banking institutions.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: enament

Someone should see if they will make a swastika cake. I wonder if they would ? Or is there no ban on them yet?

They're not going to bake a swastika cake. With every hillbilly blogger in Dixie looking to set them up now they probably wouldn't make a cake with the state flag of Nebraska. I'm sure every Wal-Mart bakery in North America has gotten a memo by now.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
We should just ban cake. Problem solved.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

They can be sorry into bankruptcy as far as I am concerned. Been avoiding them for years anyway, over the forced brands and whatnot.

Agreed..,.

Very difficult on a extremely low budget, but, now, I going to bite that bullet so hard I'll leave a dent in the casing

I hear that! They have good prices on some things, but a lot of what they sell isn't good quality. Food, I won't guy there at all. The produce never looks fresh, and I have heard too many people complain of bad meat. The food prices really aren't better for the most part than the local grocery store, anyway. About all we get there is things like socks, and occasional kid clothing, and even then, I avoid it as much as possible. I got tired of being forced to by certain brands only, because they refused to carry more, or only certain package sizes. Cat food, in that case; they stopped carrying the smaller bags I need for the indoor stuff, and told me, "But you can save on the bigger one!" I told them, "No, I can't, because the cat won't eat it stale, so I guess I'll buy it elsewhere." At this point, they don't get much from us.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Yeah. But they are not selling these things at walmart, the guys asked them to do this for him. It really isnt the same.
The only reason they didn't make the confederate flag cake is because it's illegal, and it could get them in trouble as a company. While there's nothing stopping them from making any other flag cake, including one with isis flag on.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join