It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mind Tribulation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Thought out, FROM WHERE? Where has your thought been before you have it?
Why has it become what you are above anything else compelled to think?
When did it begin existence? what is it then really?………………. just a configuration of self/or manipulated delusion then only a second of evolution has ever emerged, science, technology, mathematics, all silent in their actual evolutionary fulfillment of humanity, as humanity, is not aware of itself to move forward, within thought as, it is not aware of itself to stretch outcomes more than the subjective empirical launch of self fulfilling prophecies’ to the avail of no real sense but continually cementing one’s own argument within, then each second the stream fumbles aimlessly through a tirade of garbage only ever fulfilling basically nothing but greed power self however one needs or must, so how does logic ever become……………………where is your next thought coming from!!!!! Where is your next thought coming from!!!!!!!!!Where is your next thought coming from!!!!!!

Only since the last, with no real conscious mere elaboration of the last, only the returning cycle.
Should we not question the real, reality that is upon us, a point is a prize we yield like an axe on the internet against each other, face book, twitter,Instagram, we are all profits of profit monetary or other it will always cost us.
Each Idol moment in idle thought, brings only, its furtherance in the darkness of light potentiality darth synapses morbidly displaced as we are, in the socrechiale of merotenios manipulated material wealth of futility and you wonder why we have wars famine injustice because of the way you me us choose existence acceptance in suffering is prescribed as abundance some can some cant some have no will for it……………………………
What really is yours and where will your next thought, really come from?

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Your thoughts come from nowhere!!!!!

There's a "nowhere" inside of this body that is "somewhere". Two sides of the same coin.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Has anyone of us an original thought? Not regurgitated from media news social or other sources, did Pythagoras, Plato Aristotle,Descartes,Tesla,Gödel Einstein even think? or was it the case they formulated from opinion? Is then science a refined construct of this, that does not in fact have a rationale, only hear say formulated in dogma, to cement the principle and logic, that really is, not of any real value, in thought, unless you have belief in the principle and then agree it is the fact.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Then when is the choice between the opposing poles, or is this the personal flip of the seal and rapture?

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Where has your thought been before you have it?

It came out of the blue... and returns there after. Like fireworks....popping in and out....as an expression.

Why has it become what you are above anything else compelled to think?

The Mind has a self-talk mechanism and if we are unaware of this mechanism we become entrapped within the mind. Having compulsive thoughts is a psychological disorder. But if we become aware of the mind's compulsive need to think, we bring our presence of mind/alertness back to the forefront and quickly discover that the mind is under our dominion instead of being entrapped within it ALL of the time. Keep in mind that 2/3 of our waking existence is under the unconscious AND subconscious mind's influence. The irony is the subconscious is influenced by our deliberate thoughts and emotions dictated by the conscious mind. The master is servant and the servant is master. Learn to play the game...

Here, let's test it out; follow this exercise:

1) Just as a lioness patiently waits and watches out for her prey, patiently wait and watch out for thoughts that arise within your mind as well.

2) Now, at this very moment close your eyes, and observe the first, second and the third thought that enters your mind in that order. Do it right now...

3) You will observe that no thoughts arose. When one is aware and alert within the present moment, thoughts do not arise. In the space of awareness, your "presence" is heightened consciousness - thoughtless awareness.

When NOT presently aware, random thoughts mostly arise from the conscious mind (cognitive function/ reasoning); unconcious and non-conscious mind (conditioning); and sometimes the subconscious mind when intuitive guidance is warranted.

When did it begin existence? what is it then really?………………. just a configuration of self/or manipulated delusion then only a second of evolution has ever emerged, science, technology, mathematics, all silent in their actual evolutionary fulfillment of humanity, as humanity, is not aware of itself to move forward, within thought as, it is not aware of itself to stretch outcomes more than the subjective empirical launch of self fulfilling prophecies’ to the avail of no real sense but continually cementing one’s own argument within, then each second the stream fumbles aimlessly through a tirade of garbage only ever fulfilling basically nothing but greed power self however one needs or must, so how does logic ever become……………………where is your next thought coming from!!!!! Where is your next thought coming from!!!!!!!!!Where is your next thought coming from!!!!!!

+

Only since the last, with no real conscious mere elaboration of the last, only the returning cycle.
Should we not question the real, reality that is upon us, a point is a prize we yield like an axe on the internet against each other, face book, twitter,Instagram, we are all profits of profit monetary or other it will always cost us.

Each Idol moment in idle thought, brings only, its furtherance in the darkness of light potentiality darth synapses morbidly displaced as we are, in the socrechiale of merotenios manipulated material wealth of futility and you wonder why we have wars famine injustice because of the way you me us choose existence acceptance in suffering is prescribed as abundance some can some cant some have no will for it……………………………

When we are consumed with compulsive thinking we weave a web of chaotic theories and questions. The irony is everything you questioned in your OP can be answered (fragmented/abstracted) from the inner-conscious and mediated by the same mind that ponders the question. Some just need to learn "how to listen" to the intuitive mind as it answers....

What really is yours ...?

Everything and Nothing. All thoughts, memories, etc are NOT personal despite many wanting to desperately hang on to such beliefs. This is why I chuckle at those "past life" reports. How is one certain they are just not tapping into the collective and perceiving it as personal past life...?

where will your next thought, really come from?

...from out of the Blue.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Involutionist

3) You will observe that no thoughts arose. When one is aware and alert within the present moment, thoughts do not arise. In the space of awareness, your "presence" is heightened consciousness - thoughtless awareness.

Yes!!! wondered if this was just me but asked myself " where will your next thought" constantly and as above happened, i kind of realize all answers pose the question if we can dissect it all but with synchronicity whirling and constant interactions its not the easiest of tasks to break down but working on it,

Everything and Nothing. All thoughts, memories, etc are NOT personal despite many wanting to desperately hang on to such beliefs. This is why I chuckle at those "past life" reports. How is one certain they are just not tapping into the collective and perceiving it as personal past life...?

agree totally on this, all is really shared

edit on 27-6-2015 by Fingle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Fingle

I feel as though I will someday be qualified to answer this question, but until then I'll take an unqualified stab at it.

I construct thoughts in some manner no differently than a carpenter constructs a house. I have a pile of parts. These parts are generally fresh input, because that fresh input are what my mind is interested in and what it finds most useful for new thoughts. The input I use is sights, sounds, smells, tastes, and so on. And from these inputs my brain performs statistical operations that find patterns in this new information, in the context of everything I know including old information. I use that information as building blocks to predict future inputs, and patterns of output that match what my mind would like to experience in the future. I then can for example think up a thought that is designed to obtain even more of these building blocks.

Thoughts are predictions of the future, analysis of input towards that end, and construction of output towards any end of another thought.

I think you've answered your own question in the manner of your post. Thoughts are designed to acquire more thoughts, or shift the state of feeling of an agent like yourself. A thought is a type of feeling. A thought is input that predicts which output will match up with what inputs (predictions of the future). Your brain contains a system of values that prefers to perceive certain inputs, certain feelings. It uses that system of values to construct outputs. And that output is designed to achieve certain inputs. A thought is a manipulation of the future as well.

After all your future inputs are all perfectly predicted, you will be done thinking as you will not have any more thoughts, as all your thoughts will already be had. While there are in some sense no original ideas there are inputs you have yet to sense, and so ideas that have yet to be formed. However, you don't really know what else has been perceived in the universe and so you have no way of knowing if a thought is original or not. If it seems original, then it is useful to consider it original even though it may not be.

When all is known, all thoughts are complete. That is when the world ends and everything starts all over again. If you are perfectly happy with how it all happened, then it will happen the same way again. But it would be much more likely that the world expands in an ever-expanding matrix of thoughts in a fractal pattern. I have a feeling that one's own mind subconsciously constructs the challenge of their next cycle of existence, in conjunction with God, which in this state are linked closely. This will seed the next fractal pattern of thoughts in a never-ending cycle.

I believe the thought cycle never began. It started in the middle. Why? Thoughts predict the future, but predictions are based on the past. Thinking therefore, may have started in the middle of one whole thought. Where thoughts come from is values. I value certain things and my thoughts are constructed to achieve those values. First there is a value, then there is a thought. Thoughts generally consist of input, processing, and output. So thoughts come from inputs, and specifically input as a value. But that leads me back to the fact that a value is also a thought. You cannot have a value without a thought, but you cannot have a thought without a value. Therefore both a value and a thought both occurred at once, in a way that chained into your present thoughts.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: wayforward
a reply to: Fingle

I feel as though I will someday be qualified to answer this question, but until then I'll take an unqualified stab at it.

I construct thoughts in some manner no differently than a carpenter constructs a house. I have a pile of parts. These parts are generally fresh input, because that fresh input are what my mind is interested in and what it finds most useful for new thoughts. The input I use is sights, sounds, smells, tastes, and so on. And from these inputs my brain performs statistical operations that find patterns in this new information, in the context of everything I know including old information. I use that information as building blocks to predict future inputs, and patterns of output that match what my mind would like to experience in the future. I then can for example think up a thought that is designed to obtain even more of these building blocks.

Thoughts are predictions of the future, analysis of input towards that end, and construction of output towards any end of another thought.

I think you've answered your own question in the manner of your post. Thoughts are designed to acquire more thoughts, or shift the state of feeling of an agent like yourself. A thought is a type of feeling. A thought is input that predicts which output will match up with what inputs (predictions of the future). Your brain contains a system of values that prefers to perceive certain inputs, certain feelings. It uses that system of values to construct outputs. And that output is designed to achieve certain inputs. A thought is a manipulation of the future as well.

After all your future inputs are all perfectly predicted, you will be done thinking as you will not have any more thoughts, as all your thoughts will already be had. While there are in some sense no original ideas there are inputs you have yet to sense, and so ideas that have yet to be formed. However, you don't really know what else has been perceived in the universe and so you have no way of knowing if a thought is original or not. If it seems original, then it is useful to consider it original even though it may not be.

When all is known, all thoughts are complete. That is when the world ends and everything starts all over again. If you are perfectly happy with how it all happened, then it will happen the same way again. But it would be much more likely that the world expands in an ever-expanding matrix of thoughts in a fractal pattern. I have a feeling that one's own mind subconsciously constructs the challenge of their next cycle of existence, in conjunction with God, which in this state are linked closely. This will seed the next fractal pattern of thoughts in a never-ending cycle.

I believe the thought cycle never began. It started in the middle. Why? Thoughts predict the future, but predictions are based on the past. Thinking therefore, may have started in the middle of one whole thought. Where thoughts come from is values. I value certain things and my thoughts are constructed to achieve those values. First there is a value, then there is a thought. Thoughts generally consist of input, processing, and output. So thoughts come from inputs, and specifically input as a value. But that leads me back to the fact that a value is also a thought. You cannot have a value without a thought, but you cannot have a thought without a value. Therefore both a value and a thought both occurred at once, in a way that chained into your present thoughts.

The value is, within the existence of its-self interpretation, of the thought generated within the carpentry of the mind joining to formulate the input and output in the frequency and energy expansion to contain and then expand upon.

being the whole to promote the in between that, that is in-between the now and the direction of the new.................

I Think its possible?

new topics

top topics

join