It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homosexuality Is Not A Choice

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Nobodies saying that All homosexuals are pedophiles, because as we know All peoples are different with most having loving nurturing traits. However! there seems to be a higher probability across all age groups and more specifically younger homosexuals that are in their earlier stages of self awareness that are hormonally more likely to seek prepubescent children.

As some have said, most Homosexuals or Pedophiles understand the full ramification of their actions, so they choose Not to pursue in lieu of legally jeopardizing their position or be exposed as a predator.

I'll be fair. there are probably just as many heterosexual child predators, but i would say not pursuing same sex.

In any case, none of it is inspiring to say the least

edit on 1-7-2015 by SPECULUM because: bill

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: SPECULUM

.. your argument is a little confusing, you're saying not all Homosexuals are Pedophiles (True) but that younger Homosexuals seek Prepubescent children..what?

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: SPECULUM
Nobodies saying that All homosexuals are pedophiles, because as we know All peoples are different with most having loving nurturing traits. However! there seems to be a higher probability across all age groups and more specifically younger homosexuals that are in their earlier stages of self awareness that are hormonally more likely to seek prepubescent children.

Speculum, you really need to source your claims. I haven't personally witnessed any pedophilia-based tendencies in homosexuals of any age to really make a statement like that. I also haven't seen any studies that found evidence to support that claim either.

I'll be fair. there are probably just as many heterosexual child predators, but i would say not pursuing same sex.

I don't really know what you mean by "same sex", as in gender? Well, here's information on child abuse statistics. As you can see, there is nothing that suggests homosexuals are at all a prevalent force in the matter.

~ Child abuse occurs at every socioeconomic level, across ethnic and cultural lines, within all religions and at all levels of education. (www.childhelp.org...)
~ 14% of all men in prison and 36% of women in prison in the USA were abused as children, about twice the frequency seen in the general population. (www.childhelp.org...)
~ Most child sexual abuse is committed by men (Julia Whealin, Ph.D. (2007-05-22). "Child Sexual Abuse". National Center for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, US Department of Veterans Affairs.)
~ the global previlence of child molestation is 12.7% — 18% abused girls and 7.6% for boys ( Stoltenborgh, M., van IJzendoorn, M. H., Euser, E. M., & Bakermans-Kranenburg, M. J. (2011). "A global perspective on child sexual abuse: meta-analysis of prevalence around the world". Child Maltreatment 16 (2): 79–101. doi:10.1177/1077559511403920.)
~ The word pedophile is commonly applied indiscriminately to anyone who sexually abuses a child,[17] but child sexual offenders are not pedophiles unless they have a strong sexual interest in prepubescent children. (Laws, Dr. Richard; William T. O'Donohue (1997). "H. E.Barbaree, M. C.Seto". Sexual Deviance: Theory, Assessment, and Treatment. Guilford Press. pp. 175–93. ISBN 1-57230-241-0.)

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darth_Prime

.. your argument is a little confusing, you're saying not all Homosexuals are Pedophiles (True) but that younger Homosexuals seek Prepubescent children..what?

Yes, more predominantly. As they would have the ability to get closer than in older age groups. Children would be more apt to look up to or trust easier, plus easier to keep hidden than with some 30 to 40 year old

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Sigh.. ok i forgive you, i know how you think now

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Yes, more predominantly. As they would have the ability to get closer than in older age groups. Children would be more apt to look up to or trust easier, plus easier to keep hidden than with some 30 to 40 year old

Again, sources?

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Sigh.. ok i forgive you, i know how you think now

Its not how i think, its what we as parents were taught to look out for and be aware of. I don't know if you are a Parent? But let us pray

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Ghost147

Its not peer review,but i'm sure somewhere in the anals of the internet all that i say has been said before and documented.

Most of where i get my info is from the Sheriffs department and emergency services, where the facts come from

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   

To be aware of Homosexuals?

What are we praying about?

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   
For every person that is gay there are around 10 that are Bisexual and 100 that are heterosexual.
This comes from a study done by Alfred Kinsey
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Klein Sexual Orientation Grid (KSOG) shows just about the same thing.
en.wikipedia.org...

Also In the study of human chromosomes in human sexuality, research has shown that "ten percent of the population has chromosomal variations that do not fit neatly into the XX-female and XY-male set of categories"
Some of these people are classed as INTERSEX because there sex characteristics including chromosomes, gonads, or genitals that do not allow an individual to be distinctly identified as male or female.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Darth_Prime
You being a Parent

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Its not peer review,but i'm sure somewhere in the anals of the internet all that i say has been said before and documented.

Most of where i get my info is from the Sheriffs department and emergency services, where the facts come from

It doesn't need to be peer reviewed sources. Any sources that are reputable will do. But hearsay and going off of the opinion of a forum member isn't exactly solid evidence, especially when the counter is actual studies that specifically focus on homosexuality

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   

I know its easier for you to do all your research from a computer, but if you truly want to know the facts? just go talk to the paramedics at the hospital, or to dispatch at your local 911, or even better, Booking at Any metropolitan county jail

The jails are full of homosexuals they have separated from regular population, just as with Pedophiles..This is where the real numbers and facts present themselves

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   

why would the jails or hospitals care about the sexual orientation of their patients? I cant possibly see them keeping a detailed record that would be an accurate representation of those traits.

Not only that, but if they really were accurately and responsibly kept record of, then we would still see that information in scientific and psychological studies as they could source those records for their studies.

Sorry, but I'm just not buying it

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Paramedics are called in to assist with law enforcement when children are involved, same goes at hospitals.
Dispatchers are notified and all communications are permanently recorded for later witness testimony
County jails must interview all inmates prior to placing in population, due to serious problems associated with promiscuous homosexuals and child molesters for their safety.

What i say is fact, so get schooled so you'll know not to ask silly questions

Remember. This is reality, not just the Internets

Here let me help you. i believe there is a thread around here in the Archives somewhere called "Ask an LEO" Go find it and then ask away..They'll be more than gracious to fill you in on reality

edit on 2-7-2015 by SPECULUM because: For Billy

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 01:57 AM
link   

seriously.. you are praying about if i ever become a parent.. what kind of person are you

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 03:10 AM
link   

As some have said, most Homosexuals or Pedophiles understand the full ramification of their actions, so they choose Not to pursue in lieu of legally jeopardizing their position or be exposed as a predator.

In any case, none of it is inspiring to say the least

What?
If they repress or hide their homosexuality it is usually out of fear of castigation or being ostracised by the likes of you.

And homosexuals display what type of predatory behaviour please?

You're not too good at thinking are you?
You seem to have gone down a hole and are digging yourself in even deeper now.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 03:37 AM
link   
How about these headlines:

Murder is not a choice.

Hatred is not a choice.

Violence is not a choice.

Etc. etc. etc. etc.

You have freewill man.

You are living breathing conscious being with the ability to think.

So what, you are born with a propensity to violence. Does that mean you don't have a choice other than being violent?

Tell you what, you use that violence on others, you will probably be locked away from society.

You murder people, because you had no choice, society will hunt you down and either kill you or lock you away.

So yeah, maybe you have no choice.

Or maybe, even if you have a weakness, you have the ability to overcome it.

Perhaps, instead of being a robot with no choice, you have free will, and you have a choice.

And perhaps, you say you don't have one, because you don't want to chose what is right.

Let me tell you something, child. You have the choice to be as good or as bad as you want to be. And it is all on you.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: JackReyes

Perhaps, instead of being a robot with no choice, you have free will, and you have a choice.

Correct, and gay people choose to shine their Light and express themselves rather than oppress themselves, and lie to themselves and others. Murder, hatred, and violence lacks compassion and is therefore destructive, the Love between two honest, consensual adults is not.

Love always wins. Love never fails.
edit on 2-7-2015 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: JackReyes

That has nothing to do with Homosexuality, your sexuality doesn't make you any of those things, so to equate them is wrong.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join