It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today I...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Trachel

You're welcome. Here's the thread I wrote. It has a link to the free game. www.abovetopsecret.com...

There's an adventure for it, too, but that's one you have to pay for. That's why I didn't link it. The site that the free game is on has a lot of free stuff. Also, cheap or reasonably priced pen and paper rpg games. I saw modules for several versions of Dungeons & Dragons, Call of Cthulhu, Pathfinder, and a lot of others. Really, too many to name. To say that it's addicting would be an understatement.

Some people just use a graph paper map but my friends and I use the 2.5 gridless method. That's where you build game boards. The one I'm working on now is a farm house. It's a lot of glue and cardboard. Not to mention fun.
edit on 27-6-2015 by Skid Mark because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: NowanKenubi
All I can say is I hope my bones help an archeologist get to be famous, in a few thousands, even hundreds of thousands of years from now. Regardless of the archeologist' specie...

That being said, I kinda agree that a good deed told seems lessened, unless told by a third party.

And just how did the 'third' party find out?

new topics

<< 1   >>

join