It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama wants KKK to be forced to name its members and supporters after Charleston church massacre

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

There will be a BACKLASH to this left assault on our country but the pathetic KKK is in NO position to accomplisg SQUAT, any more that their opposites, the Black Panthers ,would be able to START a race war.

BOTH are fools of the highest order deluded into their collective fantasies.
edit on 28-6-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

That's one of my biggest concerns about all of this.. the backlash. I think there is even a chance the church shooting was one of the first manifestations. In many ways, it seems a lot of people are growing tired of SJW and PC.

In a sense, I think that is a positive shift, however it can come with the costs of embedding extremism and zealotry even further. Perhaps that is the intent, but it will only work on the easily manipulated. It might be overly optimistic, but I think the manipulation tactics aren't working as well as a whole. That said, the increased rhetoric may embolden action of those who were already on edge and in "fight" mode.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord
Knowing who they are should be simple enough if the government wants to know anything about any citizen there should be a file on each and every one of us that they have tons of data on. They should be able to pinpoint racists with ease.
Besides they should be considered homegrown terrorists, they have guns, and want to harm innocent US civilians. Its the governemnts job to track hate groups and if necessary prosecute them to the fullest extent of the law for hate speech and treason.

The government doesn't have a file on every citizen.

Individuals who commit actual crimes should be punished. It blows my mind that you can sit there and advocate rounding up everyone who associates with a particular group, no matter how terrible that group is, and putting them in prison if they haven't committed a crime. You really don't care one bit about the First Amendment, do you?

Do you know what happens when the government decides they want to go after a particular group? Innocent people die and the government covers it up. Waco and Ruby Ridge... have you already forgotten?

Feel free to hate the KKK and speak out against them, but what you're advocating is completely ridiculous and goes against everything this nation stands for. There are hateful preachers that think all gays should die and anyone who supports gays should die... should they and their congregations be rounded up and imprisoned for hate speech, as well?

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   

It is not a Left assault! It's an authoritarian assault. This is people appealing to authority to get rid of the bad thing without thinking of the consequences. It's McCarthyism, it's akin to the mass hysteria after 9/11 that brought us into the Patriot Act. Read Spiramirabili's last post.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

I'm not just talking about these shootings I worry about the right coming in ,with what this president has gotten away with and using such a breach of the constitution, along with THEIR backing by the banks,THESE creatures would RUN with it.They They KNOW how to keep secrets THEY have done so since WWII!
Now let some LE MAY walk in and it would be HORRIBLE.
I recognize the evils of the passed against gays and ALL minorities but this PC effoert has WEAKENED the country. THe right could concievable take this and EASILY go after Russia,China or like the BOOKINGS institute suggests INVADE Syria.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Supposedly he was openly racist and had a website. He was also unemployed. So, whoever supplied him the gun should be charged as an accomplice (his father). And his "friends" who knew of his intention to start a race war should be charged with something for not reporting it.

My question is: Since he was so open and blatant about it, where was Homeland Security? Where was the FBI? WTF are these people getting paid for? TSA makes everybody take off their shoes, but has yet to catch ONE terrorist- and this punk goes undetected?

Racists of this caliber who plan on acting on their bigotry should be on the radar. He didn't just flip overnight. I mean crap, would it be so hard for Homeland Security to assign some folks to Google 'white power' or something and look for people like this? You could put a mole in the KKK. They can be racist all they want, but when they start plotting to kill people that's when it's time to step in and squash it.

One more question: Was this kid even a member of the KKK? What good would a master list be if lone nuts like this are still going to be out there?

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

Besides they should be considered homegrown terrorists, they have guns, and want to harm innocent US civilians. Its the governemnts job to track hate groups and if necessary prosecute them to the fullest extent of the law for hate speech and treason

Regardless of whether or not they've actually done anything wrong? Have you ever even read the Constitution?

This is a very Orwellian concept you've got going here.

Tell me, who's the next homegrown terrorist group you want all rounded up and persecuted?

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Well I think we should lock up all those crazy conspiracy theorists for daring not to believe what their lovely helpful governments tell them.

(This is sarcasm to those of you who consistently fail to spot a sarcastic post)

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   

I have to admit, sometimes I struggle with understanding your posts.

I agree that the PC effort has done little more e than weaken our nation. Even more despicable, it has carried on under the guise of true social causes.

When I worked in animal shelters, I learned that the areas where the most corrupt will congregate are where they have a social shield. In the case of the shelters, they were a front for millions of dollars funneled away from the public with help from a complicit local government. The person doing all of this was immune to any change, since she would just claim those who made claims of dishonesty "hated animals," and anything else one might imagine.

I see the very same with SJW and PC as I did with people donating to that shelter. It is inconceivable that a 'just' cause can be used for corrupt means leading to a corrupted end. But, that is what happens.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I think it's high time someone looked into the SKULL AND BONES SOCIETY i mean come on 'humans', if the KKK is evil they have to be 10 TIMES that~!
edit on 6/29/2015 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Well no one answered me, so I did a bit of digging. As far as I can tell he wasn't even a member of the KKK, so a master list wouldn't have done jack sh*t.

I did come across 2 interesting articles:
Roof article 1
This one is describing how he recently began acting more and more squirrelly. To the point where he had a standing 3 year criminal trespass warning from a local mall. He had also been arrested for possession without a prescription for Suboxone. Not Oxycontin or Xanax, or any of the other more commonly abused drugs. I was a street cop for over 6 years in Dallas and never once found Suboxone on anyone.
Then there's this:
Roof article 2
Apparently Roof's black friend knew he planned to shoot up the college up the street, but didn't bother to mention it to anyone. Then was surprised when Roof actually shot up the church instead.

Weird.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   
They already monitor everything, especially after the "Patriot Act". The various agencies in the US have had a long history of well...if you don't know that's on you.

I think making a public list of racists would be unconstitutional but what do I know? It's only a matter of time till some "left wing" nutcase pulls off some crap. Do we "make lists" then?

I think the KKK is a tad different though. Their very existence is meant to oppress minority groups. As with other white nationalist organizations.

Anyone totally fixated on building a segregated white nation doesn't get sympathy from me but at the same time the USG probably wouldn't stop there. Any political group or organization working against "the establishment" would probably make some sort of "list". They already do. We already have all these laws and domestic spying programs going on. Have people been living in a cave the last ten years?

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
Right up front let me say this is supposedly an interview given to the Daily Mail (yes, I know all about the DM) so I wasn't able to find much else backing this up, other than other sites copy/pasting the same article or heavily quoting it.

The mayor of Charleston has supposedly told the DM that when he spoke to President Obama, the president informed him he wants to pass legislation forcing "right wing extremist" groups to name their members to the government and public. You "deserve to know if your neighbor is a bigot."

The mayor also says they talked about setting up a national government level watchdog group to monitor hate groups. Frankly I was under the impression the FBI does that already, as well as the Southern Poverty Law Center and other such groups, but I guess they want another group to do it as well.

Anyway, I found it an interesting article because of what it proposes to do. Taking it with the requisite grain of salt required for anything coming from the DM, I weighed that against the idea that this is supposed to be an interview. If the mayor didn't say these things, I imagine he'd be quick to make it known.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

All right...a few things. Obama is a jackass and I can't wait for him to be out of office. After that...many years from now when he dies, I will likely throw a party to celebrate the death of the man that is trying to destroy the America I love.

Second...being a bigot isn't against the law. Being a bigot isn't a crime and as long as the bigot doesn't act upon his feelings, he is no different legally than any other citizen. Everyone has different beliefs, morals, wants, etc. Isn't that what the gay marriage fight was all about? Aren't we supposed to support difference and diversity? Just like it isn't illegal or a crime to be a peodiphile in your mind...it isn't a crime to be a bigot. So...why does Obama think he has any right to call out these people? They have done nothing wrong.

I don't agree with them, I think they are wrong in their beliefs...but this is STILL America where we are all allowed the freedom to believe what we want and live life to it's fullest. Obama apparently wants to take that away for anyone who doesn't agree with or believe what he does. I believe that is call a dictatorship, fascism or worse.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   
THis can't happen. I hate the KKK. But they have every right to be bigoted a-holes. Just do it "over there" away from me.

You don't have a right to know what people think. Thought crimes cannot exist in a free nation.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Window

Seems fine.

edit on 29-6-2015 by EA006 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: EA006

"window" followed by a period clashes with some coding somewhere in the machine, and it gets blanked out. Its our special little glitch.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   

They are terrorists and have no rights, they desrve to be treated as Americas enemy number one.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   

I have a better idea.
Why not have all the Gang Members Give their Names,Addresses and Post
Pictures for Everyone to See.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: tony9802

You just puked words all over the place.

The Black Panthers don't hide their faces and are essentially gone. The New Black Panther Party doesn't either but I think there's like 5 of them and they're morons. Muslims don't believe in Communism and you probably don't know squat about Malcom X.

As of 2009 the New Black Panther Party claims they have fourth five chapters and thousands of members. Sounds to me like there is more than five of them. I doubt that they are morons, misguided perhaps, but not morons.

Who is puking words?

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Well they do have the option of recanting, repenting and joining the democrat party.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join