It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama wants KKK to be forced to name its members and supporters after Charleston church massacre

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

But why? Why do you have the right to be inside somebody else's head? And what thoughts are allowed to remain private and what aren't? I think that's the concern for some: it's legislating thoughts.

"If you think this way you have to tell us. Even if you never do anything other than think it, you have to tell us so we can tell everybody else."

And as I said before, what thoughts are next? Abortion? Guns? Legalization? Immigration? Pick any hot button issue and the question can be asked.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Oh wow, more made up stuff to bash obama, yea thats some real critical thinking, you admitted in your that this was probably false, but still needed to post it to get people to react.

Great job

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Why? Seriously Shamrock?

It's thought it was pretty clear why in the example I gave.

I'll elaborate...

I need open heart surgery to save my life, my doctor is black...
Great, crack on Doc...

Oh wait, he is a extremist racist and part of a violent organisation whose whole ideology is the eradication of my race...
No thanks, doc...
I want a choice in whether you get to scalpel my aorta.

The other examples you give can only be compared if they're based on hatred and terror.
Not just political difference of opinion.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: SubTruth

Why don't you try re-reading my posts in the thread.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
Not sure I believe the story. But I must admit I did a silent air fist pump when Anonymous released their names

Me too. That was only one small chapter though.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: AmericanZombie
a reply to: zazzafrazz
My point they are not a terror group, but the Bloods and Crips should be.

They're gangs therefor subject to RICO... no different than the mafia and no they don't kill more than any other group.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Leave it to local citizens to out them.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Have to wonder why those big city gang mafias never get arrested and charged?

They're responsible for thousands of murders and million$ in extortion and black market sales.

Hmmm.

Who is the bigger threat again?

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Pretty sure the article, whether the interview is 100% accurate or not, has sparked a rather intelligent debate has it not?

Did you read my last reply?

:-)

So, personally, I wouldn't be surprised if the president said something along these lines. Nor would I be surprised to learn that DM had spun something along the way. Regardless, I find it hard to believe that the entire interview is faked.

I have a hard time believing that the Mayor of Charleston - with everything that's happening right now - would give the time of day to the Daily Mail

On the other hand, one of his aides might be persuaded. Or his driver. Or someone. For a price even. Now, that wouldn't surprise me at all. Not like they couldn't just say anything if that's true

Will be interesting to see if anything more turns up

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Have to wonder why those big city gang mafias never get arrested and charged?

They're responsible for thousands of murders and million$ in extortion and black market sales.

Hmmm.

Who is the bigger threat again?

Because, according to Obama, they are simply lost young men. From his eulogy: " Perhaps it softens hearts towards those lost young men, tens and tens of thousands caught up in the criminal justice system -- (applause) -- and leads us to make sure that that system is not infected with bias;"

They are never going to actually LOOK at the real problem. They are always and forever going to look at them as victims of the system. Nothing will change unless they get real and look at all aspects of the problem, including those aspects that are directly the fault of the individual choices made by individual people.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Oh snap! Did I get a byline on the DM and didn't even know it?!? Wow! I wonder if I'll get some royalties off this??

Get over it: I'm not who you so desperately want me to be. I know it's easier to hate when you see everybody through one big filter, but it's a pretty ignorant way to go through life.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   

If that doctor was the flaming racist your scenario suggests...I doubt you would be a patient of his to begin with.

I've seen deeply held racist beliefs in action. White people changing lines in Walmart so they don't have a black cashier. And vice versa.

The flaming racist isn't going to be operating on you anyway.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Your using a shady article from a newspaper that is know to make up news, and you blame me, just wow my friend.

I dont hate you i just find it funny that your defending yourself.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

originally posted by: St Udio
an even trade off would be for the Muslim community to make known and positively identify all the members of each particular Mosque...

radicalized Jihadists could then be monitored... just like the KKK members who harbor feelings to 'punish' people of color

we should utilize these social magnets which attract radical individuals, to try to control the outbreaks of hate upon the masses ~ or at least to quickly bring justice to wrongdoing against others who are guilty of being a person of color or else an infidel

That has already happened and it's wrong!

you are going to need to point your finger at the Agencies/policies who are directed to tail or otherwise follow the activities of persons who attend Radical Imams Sermons... who preach that 'blessings' will come to those who wage violent Jihad upon Americans/Westerners/Infidels in general ....
radical Imams are allowed to spew out hate speech ~>but the white skin-heads, neo-nazis, KKK's get their heads busted for the same infractions against society...whereas the militant Black Panthers and radical Islamists advocating even more egregious anarchy/sabotage attacks against whites are given free-passes all the time

reality check, please

besides whats up with the WH getting bathed in (what I understand to be
the multi-colors of radical/militant Black Power coalition... the radical in the WH is not showing Unity---but his advocacy of Supremacy by (fill-in-the-blanks)

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   
NOW we have THIS S##T coming up ENJOY IT ..www.greeleygazette.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Really more obama is a dictator bla bla bla, dont you fell silly sometimes after posting your opinion as fact.

So your implying the black panthers run the white house, just wow.

You should give yourself a reality check.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
a reply to: Xcathdra

Is that directed at me or the KKK?

Nonono not you. Sorry if it came across like that.

I was referring to anonymous releasing names. A group based on anonymity....

I found it ironic.

Sorry bout that..

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Oh wow, are you trying to compare gays to pedophiles, are you stuck in the 50s. Let me walk you throught this one, homosexuality is not a crime, behing a pedophile is. If you need my help holding your hand ill be here for you.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
NOW we have THIS S##T coming up ENJOY IT ..www.greeleygazette.com...

I knew that was coming after the same-sex discrimination case was settled. There was a thread a while back where this was brought up. There is a push to get pedophilia listed as a 'sexual preference or orientation' rather than a disorder. ~~~sigh

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Falling for lies, wow. yea for sure gay rights and pedophiles are the same.

Shame on you

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join