It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama wants KKK to be forced to name its members and supporters after Charleston church massacre

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
oh please....

The KKK couldn't even get enough members for a vollyball game if it wasn't for the FBI/leo infiltrators/informants.

The govt. knows exactly who is in the KKK.

exactly

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: AmericanZombie

I suppose it begs the question what is a terrorist group and what is a gang?

Incredibly, I don't think the KKK are labeled a terror group? (Im not sure as I don't read into them much)

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   

I said all terror groups.

Stick your race baiting, pissing contest where the sun don't shine.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz
My point they are not a terror group, but the Bloods and Crips should be.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Name the KKK's members?
All 7 or 8 of them?
They exist in name only about now.
They were once very large and powerful, now they're just pathetic and lonely.
Obama seems to dead set on pressing every boundary possible and destroying whatever privacy and rights we have left.
Did I mention destroying the economy as well?
That's what all this race distraction is over.
So they can quietly pass fast track authority and the TPP.
He is hell-bent on destroying the US, I have zero doubt of it anymore.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Don't speak the truth you may offend someone.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

That's the thing, Charles: the klukkers aren't a terror group. A hate group, yes. Terror group, no. So when the government demands a group of, at its core, people who think something the government doesn't like, when does that line in the sand come? Who decides what groups of thought are hateful? Anti-abortion up next? Pro-guns? Anti-immigration? And so on and so forth.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Designated terror org...
Or terror org by definition...

The Taliban are not a terror organisation either...
If we go by designation.

As for the slippery slope defence, I think that's being thrown around all too often by both sides in their favoured causes lately.

I don't buy it.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   

You "deserve to know if your neighbor is a bigot."

Do you (personally) believe this is a real interview?

I'm reading through this thread - and already people are willing to just swallow this

Obama is somehow now well down the road to McCarthyism

I know you said you know - but, c'mon - the Daily Mail?

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

I made my take on the "interview" clear in previous posts, I thought?

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

I don't think anyone believes it...

It's definitely a good discussion and debate to have though.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   

And nobody asked the Taliban to release a list of their members, either. Nobody asked AQ to do it. It was done by the same thing we do now: penetrating the group and other Intel means. So why do we need legislation to try and force it on groups the government doesn't like? It's almost a given that their membership is more or less known.

And I'm not surprised you're not buying it. Too busy buying fedoras I'm sure

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   

No offence intended, but what cult do you belong to? You seem brainwashed. Maybe I should come to London to check on you.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   
"Are you now or have you ever been a member of the Communist Party?" -- Joseph McCarthy

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
oh please....

The KKK couldn't even get enough members for a vollyball game if it wasn't for the FBI/leo infiltrators/informants.

The govt. knows exactly who is in the KKK.

You are correct, sir.

What's the old joke? If you go to a KKK rally, out of every ten people you have 2 FBI agents, 2 BATFE agents, 2 undercover investigative reporters, 1 guy who got lost and drunk, 1 SPLC investigator, and 2 true believers.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hidinout
Do KKK members have something to hide? are they ashamed of themselves. You would think they would want to show off their white pride and glory in their membership to such a fine upstanding organization.

Why hide your face and your name if what you are doing is so righteous.

Exactly what I was thinking about Obama and all the things he hides and stonewalls from America. TPP, dirty legislation slipped into things, etc.

But that doesn't count for him, remember, he thinks the White-house is HIS house, not America's. Obama will eventually target everyone, even his gullible constituency, which has already happened many times since he was elected. Not one promise made to his special interest targeted voter groups are doing better today, since he got the votes. Obama motto "Get the vote, then ditch their hope" Hitler convinced Germany to do all the same things in the beginning.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Lol I haven't bought one in a while buddy...
Soon I hope, a nice baby blue one I reckon.

As for knowing who...
I think it's common sense in today's society.

People should be aware of who represents them, who walks the beat, who is diagnosing you, who is teaching your children...
imo.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Thought police.......What happens when people change their minds like in the movie American history X......Mayor and president. What about the people who are closet racists........

Many fools would probably agree with this idea never looking at the bigger picture. It goes to show how ignorance and fear is so pervasive in today's world.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   

The LDN Branch Davidians.

We are going to space soon, at our next family congregation we are going to drink the elixir of life.

You're more than welcome to join us.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Not true, KKK membership soared after Obama's win and continued to climb. Funny that huh? Members are everywhere in our society, most terrifyingly in the justice system wearing badges and robes.

Even with all of that though, I have no desire to give the government carte blanche on this. It's like bombing the middle east to get Osama... way too many innocents suffer.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join