It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS Celebrates Gay Love by Tossing 4 Gays from Roof of Building

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
Did anyone see the pic of the Isis flag flying at London Pride?

Every time I try to link the page from my iPad it causes it to shut down ats??????

I think you are referring to a flag that was made to look like an ISIS flag as a joke. They replaced the black writing with siloettes of sex toys. Quite funny.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
I suppose that's one method of showing displeasure with the SCOTUS ruling.

Oh boy, oh boy did you say it there. Funny how ISIS actions coexist in unison with current U.S. Political sentiment. Imagine that. Almost like hijacked plane training drills on 911.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 06:21 AM
link   
YOU KNOW ISIS is just a crazy bunch of mad sheets together! But Gays in my Opinion are as crazy as ISIS members. up unti about 1973 Gay people were diagnosed as mentally ill by the American Psychology association!!!

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Isis claim to be anti-gay, but secretly they are all closet queens..it has been reported that as they threw one of their victims off, the poor guy remarked that each and every isis member will most certainly burn in hell for their inhuman crimes...the isis member was then heard to say ''Oooh, get her! Just before touching up his makeup.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBrightSide
YOU KNOW ISIS is just a crazy bunch of mad sheets together! But Gays in my Opinion are as crazy as ISIS members. up unti about 1973 Gay people were diagnosed as mentally ill by the American Psychology association!!!

Yes and prior to that, we also thought African Americans had smaller brains than their white counterparts. We also thought the same about women.

There's a whole HOST of things that we thought were true, that weren't.

That would be one of them.

~Tenth

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join