It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS Celebrates Gay Love by Tossing 4 Gays from Roof of Building

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   
The real war on gay rights.... the right to live.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

ISIS Celebrates Gay Love by Tossing 4 Gays from Roof of Building

ISIS celebrated gay love today by tossing four more gays from top of a highrise.

Several Islamists tweeted out #LoveWins – the same hashtag that was used today after the Supreme Court ruling.

#Syria #ISIS Executed a gay man in #DirZour by throwing him from High building in front of the people #LoveWins #IS 4:43 PM - 26 Jun 2015

Of course this wasn’t the first time…
A massive crowd assembled to watch ISIS rebels throw another gay man off a building top earlier this month.
Hundreds of spectators came out to watch the brutal public execution.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I suppose that's one method of showing displeasure with the SCOTUS ruling.

Another day, another ISIS atrocity. And another day of nothing being done.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Those are quite old pictures. I remember seeing them early this year.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boeing777

Those are quite old pictures. I remember seeing them early this year.

Yes, as stated in the article, those pics were from earlier this year when they filmed crowds watching the "executions". No pics of this one out yet.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   

These Islamic radicals are sick!! Their barbaric and despicable killings of innocent men, women and children in the name of Allah is clearly not their God but satan himself. This is what they call a loving and peaceful religion? This radical religion is being orchestrated from the depths of hell. To believe otherwise is simply ignorant to what a loving God stands for.

I'm not a bible thumper in the least, but I believe with all the barbaric killings, immorality, disrespect, violence, corruption, threats of war, spying, the attack on our civil liberties, corporate influence on government, devastating weather and temperature increases, and unprecedented sink holes, it just seems to me the world is in a period of good vs evil.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

And.....just what would you have be done? Move a quarter million US ground troops in the ME again?

That's probably the only way to stop ISIS; except that probably wouldn't work in the long run because they'd just skip to a new area. About the only thing that could be done is to contain ISIS and the only effective way of doing that would be to invade, take over and occupy.....
Libya!

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

And.....just what would you have be done? Move a quarter million US ground troops in the ME again?

That's probably the only way to stop ISIS; except that probably wouldn't work in the long run because they'd just skip to a new area. About the only thing that could be done is to contain ISIS and the only effective way of doing that would be to invade, take over and occupy.....
Libya!

Pretty much anything other than ignoring it would be a start. I mean I know they're only JV terrorists, but still.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

Libya!

Pretty much anything other than ignoring it would be a start. I mean I know they're only JV terrorists, but still.

I don't know about that. For a JV team they seem to be doing pretty well for themselves in Syria/Iraq and now they're issuing their own currency. Pretty neat set of coins too, I might add.

As for the Libya bit; that was sorta tongue'n cheek, but I was thinking just yesterday..."Where's Europe in all of this?" Why haven't they stood up to do something in Syria/Iraq? They're being directly impacted what with the huge migration of refugees. Italy occupied and took Libya as a colony in 1909 or 1913; see: en.wikipedia.org...

I mean, I dunno but Libya is the quintessential failed state; it isn't even a state anymore. If the Europeans were serious about intervening against ISIS and stopping the flood of refugees, I'd think they'd consider putting Libya under some kind of European administration as a starting point to put a plug in the dike through which the refugees are flowing.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

And the JV comment was a tongue in cheek reference to a certain world leader's view on IS.

Bottom line for me is the stern finger wagging isn't doing anything, so perhaps the game needs to be stepped up.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I might seem insesitive to some, but meh.
I seen on cnn the white house was trying to fit in and had rainbow lights displayed in the front yard. So When i read the title of this thread i burst out laughing. I wonder if the 4 gentleman that took the roof swan dive had rainbow shirts on.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   
If everyone that has rainbow stripes on their social media pages went over there (or sent money to the Kurdish Peshmerga) to actually support the oppressed LGBT community, something could possibly change.
Rainbow stripes don't accomplish crap for people that are being executed for their sexuality/gender identity.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   
This cruelty of ISIS has began to show a pattern.. Is there a calculated meaning behind this or are these idiot followers all emotionally disfigured.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Did anyone see the pic of the Isis flag flying at London Pride?

Every time I try to link the page from my iPad it causes it to shut down ats??????

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Remember if ISIS was in the US we would have to tolerate them and their practices, so don't judge your brothers they have rights to exercise their beliefs.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

I really do not see any difference in ISIS executing - or SAUDIs executing - both are nutjobs of similar dimensions all together.

That said, I repeat again it - the 99% majority of global terror organisations stem from Saudi line Wahhabists/Salafist ... ISIS including.

One can draw own conclusions what to think about such "religion".

Man is sick.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: AmericanZombie
Remember if ISIS was in the US we would have to tolerate them and their practices, so don't judge your brothers they have rights to exercise their beliefs.

That is the most ridiculous thing I've read today.

And you know that's not true at all. You can start comparing the two when gays start throwing Christians off of church roofs.

~Tenth

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

Ridiculous? What is really ridiculous is our President Barrack Obama supports both of them and the sheep say nothing.

edit on 27-6-2015 by AmericanZombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   
That takes over the Rainbow to a whole 'nother level

Sick bastards.. how is this crap still happening?

Something is seriously wrong with the world's most powerful militaries.. they obviously fear isis or are too lazy to step up and rid them..

Or as my previous thread states, they are needed to do their organized chaos.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 04:13 AM
link   
First of all there is no gay love, it is stupid and it is a mental and personality diseases as a susequent of sins and ignorance.
Second, ISIS is a propaganda and military machine for the sake of the satsanic new world order. Most likely they have found an innocent person and condemned him for nothing and executed him just as a propaganda.
How could they understand that he is committing homosexual acts. You who are living in west may believe such things easily but in the eastern and most countries in the world, they are not obsessed with homosexual sex !
Even if someone wants to do it, they do it in their private life not in the middle of the street !!
So no one can realize who is committing homosexual sex unless a rape happens and the victim complains in the court.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: maes2
First of all there is no gay love, it is stupid and it is a mental and personality diseases as a susequent of sins and ignorance.

All you are showing is your own ignorance.

There is gay love, fact. It may be stupid to a heterosexual but to someone gay it isn't, it would be stupid to live a lie and try ti love someone of the opposing sex, if not cruel on that person and their partner by living a lie. I suppose they should just go through life without ever feeling that special love connection so not to upset you.

No it really isn't a personality disease either for the record, sadly you will not believe that fact either.

It may be a sin to some religions, but agreeing that we should all as human beings conduct our lives based upon the religious beliefs of whoever is bordering on the ISIS ideology.

If I had a profound meeting with god and I was told to write a book highlighting the fact that all males should be treated as potential pedos, you, d ask for proof of my claims of divine intervention by such a god. I guess I'd have to have written it thousands of years ago though and that would make it authentic.

Please cut the ignorance.

<<   2 >>

join