It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

weird face

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 01:04 PM
link   
please take no offense to this abductees but ive noticed a lot of people that have been abducted have a weird look on their face like there morphine in their blood their eyes look dielated is this proof that they are hybrids? dunno just a thought but when you look at them i have a feeling they are watching me

just me?

as i said please dont take offense it was just an observation if any1 has been abducted do you have and increased psycic ability?

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Heh, I have reason to believe my brother is a regular abductee and he always seems to be very unemotional and he is a BIG skeptic...

Kinda funny since he sees many lights and have many bleeding noses when he wakes up...

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 05:20 AM
link   
thats strange what you said but i see the point your trying to make,ive seen a few people on tv who reckon theyve been abducted and they do seem to have a strange faraway look about them,not actual facial disfigurement but a kind of "lost" look?

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Maybe they have a lost look on them and they look weird because THEY WERE JUST ABDUCTED BY ALIENS. Id be confused and lost too

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 06:39 AM
link   
hrm i saw a website showing a galery of people that looked more alien in features like the distances between the eyes and the nose and then compared the face to greys i have to say it looked pretty similar if any1 has heard of or know the website please reply

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Do you have a link to this site? So the rest of us can see what you're hinting at?

Thanks!

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 08:16 AM
link   
lol dont sorry i said if anyone knows of a website please post thanks anyway i will try and find...

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Do you remember what you were searching on when you stumbled upon it?

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 08:27 AM
link   
no loli found it on another forum that had a link to it about implants not from above top secret dunno i'll keep searching...

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 08:35 AM
link   
found this in the process

www.alienabductions.com...

top topics

join