It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gay Marriage and the NWO Agenda

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: AuranVector

So your answer to this NWO problem is to go back to not allowing gays to marry the consenting adult of their choice?

Hmmm ..... that's convenient.

I never said that. I have nothing against Gays or Gays getting married to each other.

My point and the point of the OP is that Gays have been used for a Globalist agenda that they're not even aware of.

The end goal is not good.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   

I think you are on to something here. I've posted on numerous threads about the demise of a true Family life and your post seems to back it up completely and also shed new light on this 'Agenda'.

I knew something wasn't right with this World!!

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   

So you agree that the Supreme Court ruling is a GOOD and JUST ruling, correct? You agree that removing bans on same-sex marriage is what we SHOULD be doing, right?

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: theabsolutetruth
a reply to: Flesh699

They aren't getting married because they can have multiple uncommitted unemotional sexual relationships, like animals do.

Men are pre programmed to 'sow their seed', marriage was always societies way of social order and ensuring family units and morality. Women being portrayed as sexual objects by MSM, and men, especially the younger sort being considered ''heroes'' for the amount of girls they can 'do', it isn't any wonder that they aren't getting married like they used to. It is foolish though. Marriage is good for society and for people, as is monogamy, morality and ethics. Marriage should be promoted in society, as should being responsible, morality and ethics.

I believe it has been noted that people are getting married later due to the work/school/professional commitments of both sexes. It is offensive to say the reason is that an entire generation wishes to behave like animals and rut.
edit on 27-6-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: theabsolutetruth

Does the SCOTUS ruling mean that churches will be forced to perform same sex marriages?

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Offensive to whom?

Your avatar offensive as it portrays women as sexual objects, and therefore is demeaning to women as sexist, but I choose not to bleat about it.

If everybody was bleating about everything that offended them, including opinions there would be no time for anything else.

Maybe you think this as okay, I don't.

edit on 27-6-2015 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: b14warrior

Not sure about the US but in the UK there isn't separation of church and state and some churches in Europe have been forced to.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

So your answer to this NWO problem is to go back to not allowing gays to marry the consenting adult of their choice?

Hmmm ..... that's convenient.

Yeah, I love it how with some people, as soon as they hear a ruling or new law that they don't like they scream 'OH MY GOD NWO ILLUMINATI TAKING AWAY MY FREEDOMS AND PUSHING THEIR AGENDA TO MAKE US SHEEPLE'.

My Mother got married to the woman she has been with for the past 8 years and it was a joyous occasion for everybody........ I never considered that this was great happiness and declaration of love was all part of some evil plot.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Offensive to whom?

I find your avatar offensive as it portrays women as sexual objects, and therefore is demeaning to women as sexist, but I choose not to bleat about it.

If everybody was bleating about everything that offended them, including opinions there would be no time for anything else.

Maybe you think this as okay, I don't.

When you can't explain your position, you use a personal attack. I got it.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   

The thread isn't about personal emotional issues, or even gay people marrying but about NWO and it's state and global agenda.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra Good that you edited that, but it is still way OT, people's avatars have nothing to do with this.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: theabsolutetruth

I have seen some pieces on the news suggesting that churches in Europe may be forced to do so and I think that is extremely wrong.
I fully agree with you that it should be the choice of the church who they marry and who they don't.

I fully support gay marriage from state run ceremony venues and any others that wish to join in though.

As far as I can see, the SCOTUS ruling does not forces any religious venue to perform same sex marriages.

I wonder if the OP sees the recent public referendum in ROI as part of the NWO agenda too?

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   

The explanations are all there, learn to read. The video elaborates the point about teenagers lacking morals.

You called my opinion ''offensive'' and I pointed out that your opinions on sexism as portrayed in your avatar are offensive, therefore I disregard your opinion on morality.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   

There is a lot of weight to the Europe churches ruling being illegal under right to belief. It probably is illegal IMO.

Under various acts, the state telling the church that which it is allowed to believe in is illegal and if it does it to one church then it can do it to them all, and in the interests of fairness if it forces the Christian church into accepting gay marriages it legally should tell the Roman Catholic, Jewish, Muslim, Hindu etc churches to do the same in the interests of fairness and non discriminatory practice.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   

The explanations are all there, learn to read. The video elaborates the point about teenagers lacking morals.

You called my opinion ''offensive'' and I pointed out that your opinions on sexism as portrayed in your avatar are offensive, therefore I disregard your opinion on morality.

Still, the avatar. You are like a broken record.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

I was just getting ready to write dam near everything you posted.

Indeed, marriage was already a failed institution long before Bilderberger, NWO or the SCOTUS even existed

It’s a relic

Half the mental disorders can be traced to mom and pop’s wonderful relationship and all the lunatics killing people

If the Bilderbergers wanted to destroy humanity it would have invented marriage

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Mentioning something once and again in a reply is not ''a broken record''.

Perhaps try learning to read and google some definitions of sayings before posting them.

Besides, it's about morality, or the lack of so is relevant.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Mentioning something once and again in a reply is not ''a broken record''.

Perhaps try learning to read and google some definitions of sayings before posting them.

Besides, it's about morality, or the lack of so is relevant.

It is not relevant. You see, it is not about my personal morality. This discussion was about why young people seem to be marrying less which was part of something touched on in the OP. Your inclusion of your thoughts on what my morality may or may not be are OT and a personal attack.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   

It is relevant as I mentioned earlier in the thread that portraying women as sexual objects is fueling the lack of morality in teenagers, which is part of the cause of younger people not getting married in their 20's like they used to, as they see promiscuity as an alternative to settling, which is part of the global agenda of trashing western traditions and culture into oblivion.

They aren't getting married because they can have multiple uncommitted unemotional sexual relationships, like animals do.

Men are pre programmed to 'sow their seed', marriage was always societies way of social order and ensuring family units and morality. Women being portrayed as sexual objects by MSM, and men, especially the younger sort being considered ''heroes'' for the amount of girls they can 'do', it isn't any wonder that they aren't getting married like they used to. It is foolish though. Marriage is good for society and for people, as is monogamy, morality and ethics. Marriage should be promoted in society, as should being responsible, morality and ethics.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   

It is relevant as I mentioned earlier in the thread that portraying women as sexual objects is fueling the lack of morality in teenagers, which is part of the cause of younger people not getting married in their 20's like they used to, as they see promiscuity as an alternative to settling, which is part of the global agenda of trashing western traditions and culture into oblivion.
You are still using me personally, as an example. You cannot seem to fully prove your point without it.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join