It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gay Marriage and the NWO Agenda

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

As predicted, the people that hate the word ''white'' are now attempting twisting words, again.

While 'liberalism' pretends to be about the right to exist and equality, how about the equality of Christians and white European people as an ethnicity, I think those are worth preserving.

link   
a reply to: theabsolutetruth

One thing you can always count on in this world, and that's change. Ancient Egyptians and their religion was predominant for centuries. Now, it's all gone. The Greeks, Romans - all had their hey day. Is it a horrible thing that these world powers and their religions are now a thing of the past? I don't know, but it's a fact of life that cultures come and go. I wouldn't worry about it - it doesn't do any good to worry about it. It is what it is.

link   
You are transparent.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: AuranVector

Actually If you look into the facts of the matter kids brought up by LGBT parents do better in many ways.
My Uncle and his Husband have brought up two once troubled kids and both are lovely young adults now both at uni.
They love their two dads.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: theabsolutetruth
There is a lot of research on the erosion of western culture and as such, the destruction of western societies. A lot of it disguised as 'liberalism', but it is anything but liberal, it is agenda politics the stuff of which Hitler would have been proud of.

Somewhat relatedly, Freddie De Boer recently lamented the nasty state of online liberalism. As he puts it:

It seems to me now that the public face of social liberalism has ceased to seem positive, joyful, human, and freeing. I now mostly associate that public face with danger, with an endless list of things that you can’t do or say or think, and with the constant threat of being called an existentially bad person if you say the wrong thing, or if someone decides to misrepresent what you said as saying the wrong thing. There are so many ways to step on a landmine now, so many terms that have become forbidden, so many attitudes that will get you cast out if you even appear to hold them.
- See more at: mereorthodoxy.com...

Excellent. Yes, once upon a time I was a "Liberal" -- this was long ago. But what passes for Liberalism now is scary.

I believe the Democratic Party was infiltrated by elements of the Far Left more than 35 years ago and fundamentally transformed into something FDR would not recognize.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower

Canada has had it since the early 2000's.

Nothing here is broken. Life hasn't fallen apart.

~Tenth

Canada isn't broken lol? Canada isn't even a country. We don't have a political system, it's a feudal oligarchy. Our dollar is being manipulated by the IMF through the BOC at half its true value, Harpernista is having a resource fire sale, manufacturing is toast, people work for service industries and just move money around, etc. No, not broken at all.

Gay marriage is stupid, call it civil unions because marriage is defined as between a man and a women. Otherwise, if you all want to start changing the meanings of words, I saw a couple of female mallard cars this morning with about 30 carlings.

Words, language, symbols, it's how we communicate. If you screw with communication and confuse meanings you screw with society and screw it up as well. I have no problem with gays and civil unions, but let's call it what it is, civil unions, we don't need to be calling ducks cars either.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

manufacturing is toast

Toast is bread that has been heated until it is crunchy. Are you saying manufacturing is bread heated up until crunchy? Words have meaning, ya know - quit changing the meaning of them.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Just marriage for all now.
No such thing as gay marriage.

link   

People should try to see the agenda and the state of the world in 25, 50, 100, 200 years.

The current projections are for Christianity and white Europeans being a minority in 25 years, and an increased Muslim and African presence of higher birth rates, in 50 years who knows if Christianity would even exist, in 100 years / 200 years white people might not even exist, at current population projections 300 years from now the world could be a giant extended Africa and possibly Muslim.

While 'liberalism' pretends to be about the right to exist and equality, how about the equality of Christians and white European people as an ethnicity, I think those are worth preserving.

And I shouldn't need a disclaimer, but saying that is neither racist nor religionist.

Whites will exist, but only among the Elites. They're very concerned about bloodlines. They're Nazis.

The reason they've been encouraging interracial marriage among the common people, is to physically mark them as a slave class. It's all been done for a purpose.

Besides most of us will be destroyed in the "culling."

Talk about an explosive topic.

link   

Here's a UK example, more than 1400 white British girls, often under the age of 16 being sex slaves for 350 Pakistani men, they even had petrol thrown on them, drugged, raped, all sorts and many weren't street urchins either. The authorities KNEW about it, but they admitted they didn't act because they ''feared being called racists''. And that was just Rotherham, there are are least 54 other such gangs being in the UK.

The reality is the pedophiles and those that ignored it due to race are racists.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Rotherham: In the face of such evil, who is the racist now?
The Yorkshire town where 1,400 girls have been sexually abused by Asian men is a byword for depravity – all because people wouldn’t rock the multicultural boat

lawandfreedomfoundation.org...

Recently, one newspaper took the initiative of asking all the police
forces in England and Wales whether or not they had current
investigations into specific grooming gangs.41 Whilst 1 in 3 forces did
not respond, from those organisations who did respond, it transpired
that in early 2013 there were at least 54 on-going investigations
into different grooming gangs in various parts of the country.
Some of these investigations concerned grooming gangs in Devon,
Kent and Suffolk, counties far away both geographically and
demographically from the towns of Lancashire and Yorkshire, the
type of towns which people might imagine would be the scene of
these crimes. Often we have heard reports of related events which
strongly indicate that gangs are operating in an area, even when we
have been unable to locate even a failed prosecution of a grooming
gang in that area.

edit on 27-6-2015 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   

marriage is defined as between a man and a women.

That's how you define it. I define it as a legal bond between two people that have a specific relationship to one another. It does not matter what you call it, it still IS what it IS.

We are so stuck on the symbology of words that we don't notice that it doesn't make one bit of difference.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   

I used to call myself a liberal too, until I woke up and smelled the coffee.
edit on 27-6-2015 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   

So you believe that gay marriage and the NWO agenda will bring about heinous acts against underage kids by homosexuals, and the authorities will look the other way so that they don't look like homophobes?

I think I'm missing your point. If not, all I can say is damn. You need a drink.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   
fake Gay Marriages?

can't we be happy love won for once instead of turning it into a nefarious "Gay agenda" to take over marriage and destroy it.. i don't understand your logic

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

It was a response to the comment below.

Learn to read. Twisting words and context is not cool.

Excellent and insightful. One of the things that truly disturbs me is the destruction of girls thru sexual promiscuity.
It's been done on purpose to destroy marriage and society.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Cultural 'liberalism' and the NWO agenda.

When some people think of the term Multiculturalism, they think of different cultures in any given Nation co-existing in peace and harmony. This idea of Multiculturalism is as far away from reality as one can get. The term Multiculturalism implies that a Nation is built up around many cultures and not one single defining culture that is the dominant cultural identity of that Nation. Of course, every Nation has a cultural identity and an ethnic identity, those who deny this are delusional. Indeed in a Nation like Britain, many common cultures over the course of history moulded what we know today as Britain. There is a huge difference between the conquests of old however, and the modern day enforced Multiculturalism. The argument many on the left use, is that we are a Nation of immigrants and have always been Multicultural. What they fail to mention is that we are of a common ethnic and cultural identity, and that the difference between those days of conquest and now, are vast and in no way representative of what has been forced onto European Nations by way of mass demographic change from the third world, which are not of a common cultural and ethnic identity. Multiculturalism in Europe today is an evil ideological attack on that common ethnic and cultural identity. Its purpose is to destroy, not to enrich or to diversify. It is the planned and systematic erosion of a strong people bound together by identity and heritage. Why are they doing this? The answer is quite simple, White Western civilization is seen as the biggest obstacle to a global Communist style world government. For some, hatred of White Nations is at the core of their beliefs whether ideologically, religiously or both. - See more at: smashcm.blogspot.co.uk...

Another excellent post. Yes, the "Balkanization of Western Europe" has been done on purpose to destroy it.

I believe Europe has been set up for endless civil war. Should keep the populace distracted.

Yes, of course, they had to be destroyed. They would not willingly become NWO slaves.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

manufacturing is toast

Toast is bread that has been heated until it is crunchy. Are you saying manufacturing is bread heated up until crunchy? Words have meaning, ya know - quit changing the meaning of them.

Very good, touche lol ;-) I used a slang term and should not have. Manufacturing is all but nonexistent compared to even 10 or 15 years ago. Back then it was necessary to have about 600 machine shops to support manufacturing in the Toronto area. That number is down to about 7 last time I checked.

Gotta watch them slang terms, especially between people that use English as a second language, it can get confusing really quickly.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 6/27.2015 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: AuranVector

originally posted by: tothetenthpower

Exactly, you got it. This is about targeting the young in the long term. The young who grow up without a strong, loving family are more likely to be inducted into cults, mind control, and manipulation. Just what the NWO wants in a slave.

So, my family, is not loving and strong?

I've raised ( am still raising) 4 children in a same sex couple. My eldest daughter will be starting Medical School next year, my oldest son will be going to the one of the best engineering schools in the country starting in September. The two others are both honor students. None of them are gay, two of them are Christian and are all VERY active in our community.

Really?

Do you hear yourself?

~Tenth

There are always exceptions if you look hard enough.

This premise is ridiculous, and almost unworthy of a response...

But I think the "exceptions" would be what you have proposed.
In fact, I'd bet my life on it.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

Actually If you look into the facts of the matter kids brought up by LGBT parents do better in many ways.
My Uncle and his Husband have brought up two once troubled kids and both are lovely young adults now both at uni.
They love their two dads.

I'm genuinely happy that it works out in some cases.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

Just marriage for all now.
No such thing as gay marriage.

Marriage is defined as between a man and a woman. Let any other combination use civil unions. It's better to use a new word or words than to try and alter existing meanings.

Cheers - Dave

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join