It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gay Marriage and the NWO Agenda

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: AuranVector

1) Its a done deal; its over with and
2) Why do you care so much? If you're not Gay, what does it matter? I don't see how you, in your limited life time, (we all have limited lifetimes), are going to be injured by this at all.

Get a grip. Get over it.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: AuranVector

Another person who never understood the OP.

You have twisted it into an anti-Gay OP which it is not.

According to the OP :

TPTB have already gone a long way in the last 60 years to destroy sexual morality, marriage, and families anyway. This new “Gay civil right” will accelerate the process even more.

So, you are clearly saying that gay marriage will help "destroy sexual morality, marriage and families."

I don't see how you can argue that this is not anti-gay.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: DelMarvel

it may be anti gay..but

I wonder what anti straight would be?

Fair is Fair am i right or am i right? why is it ok One way but not Another? Why jerk the chain of those who don't wish to be jerked?
edit on 6/29/2015 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Repeat: The voters' will was ignored.

No, it wasn't because the voters never had standing to vote on the issue in the first place. According to the constitution the government is not allowed to have discriminatory policies. The voters voted in an illegal law and it was overturned on that basis.

Repeat: Persecution of Christians will be ramped up.

Considering they're not being persecuted at all right now, this is quite possible.

I was NOT referring to Gays marrying for benefits. I was talking about FAKE Gays marrying for benefits.

As an example, there are plenty of abandoned single middle-aged women with children who are completely "unmarketable" in terms of the marriage market. They can band together as FAKE lesbians and marry just for the benefits. Yes, this will help erode marriage further.

And this is different from people having fake straight marriages now, how?

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   

I'd have to disagree with you on that. It's true the Fundamentalist Christian branch of the Republican Party is labelled as Far Right, but that's a misnomer. Let me explain:

The real Left-Right scale should reflect the amount of central government control.

The Far Left wants total central government control ("Communism and Fascism are the two wings of the same bird.")

The Far Right wants minimal central government control.

What you are referring to here is authoritarian/libertarian. It's a 2 axis graph with left/right, and then up/down. Left/right is more about individuality vs collectivism while up/down is the degree of government control.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I find it alarming that people need to state that they have no problem with what two consenting adults do. You shouldn't need to say that just because you have said something that could be seen as having issue with it.

Everyone has a right to their own opinions, stop feeling the need to justify it and stand by what you say!

I do not support homosexual marriage, see, it's easy!

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Their Decision was just yet Another Political Obamanation in the Face of the PEOPLE who Evidently don't Realize they Have a Say , and Do Matter when it comes to being a LEGAL CITIZEN of these United States..........

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

You can say whatever you want, but Discrimination is not tolerated in the Constitution, and now hopefully we can get Full Federal Equal Protections also.. but still you are free to say what you want

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10

it may be anti gay..but

Well, in this context it would be if someone were saying "heterosexuals shouldn't be allowed to be married and if we let that happen it will destroy the moral structure of western civilization, blah blah blah."

Nobody ( or certainly nobody with any traction) is saying that.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

But marriage isn't destroyed. It still exists. And all evidence shows (from other countries that have legalized gay marriage) legalized gay marriage won't destroy marriage either.

I just find it funny that conservatives bitch and whine about this ruling when this ruling is an example of removing government influence from the people, not adding it. There is now LESS control from the government not more. The whole stupid NWO theory suggests that the NWO is supposed to want to control every little detail of our lives. Well, they aren't going to accomplish that by overturning laws. Nor is there any way this ruling can be used to persecute Christians.

Also, using the term "Gay Agenda" pretty much pegs you as writing an anti-gay thread. That's like using the n word to talk about black people then saying you aren't trying to be racist towards blacks.

You should read the OP. I never used the term "Gay Agenda." It's about the NWO agenda.

But there's no point in discussing the NWO with you since you don't believe it exists.

The countries who have Gay marriage have not had it that long. Ten years is not a long time in terms of the Globalist agenda. The Globalists think in terms of decades & centuries.

The Left will continue to persecute traditional Christians.

How is this supreme court ruling persecuting Christians? Also why the adjective "traditional"? Are you implying that the Christians on the left aren't real Christians?

Depends on how you define Christian. I'm not talking about Unitarians, or other denominations that accept Gay marriage. Traditional Christians are more tightly bound to the Bible.

The Globalists will use this to persecute traditional Christians and their values. They have already started.

One Catholic priest was spat on by two Gays who were part of the celebratory Gay Marriage parade in NYC.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Darth_Prime
have you ever thought maybe the NWO has been using Religion this whole time? i mean they created Christianity and other religions to control people and oppress them, to turn them into blind followers.. it's a theory

As far as I know, the NWO did not create Christianity.

Many religions were turned into political tools of control -- that's undeniable.

The Globalists are using the Gays for their own purpose -- to destroy traditional Christian values because they're an impediment to the NWO Agenda.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Depends on how you define Christian. I'm not talking about Unitarians, or other denominations that accept Gay marriage. Traditional Christians are more tightly bound to the Bible.

You really think that?
Ancient Christian Church Performed Gay Marriages? Historian's Claims Spark Controversy

Well in a PERFECT world, we'd define Christian by people who follow the bible, not by whatever dogma they happen to adhere to. The way the bible SHOULD be read is that Jesus would be COMPLETELY open to homosexuality. He'd accept it and wouldn't judge them for it. But hey, let's just leave you with this: No True Scotsman Fallacy

The Globalists will use this to persecute traditional Christians and their values. They have already started.

HAHA! Persecute Christians? Christianity is the majority religion in the world! They aren't even CLOSE to knowing what persecution is. Maybe in the Muslim ran countries do they know persecution, but in the 1st world. Nope. Christians have ZERO idea what persecution feels like. They know what it feels like to PERSECUTE though. They are REALLY good at that. Because only a Christian would invent some "globalist agenda against Christianity" when they are legally denied from being able to oppress another group of people, thus trying to flip the persecution onto themselves. It's such a mental gymnastics flip that it is scary. No accountability for your actions, but by GOD! don't talk mean or do mean things to Christians.

I'd be surprised if you ever saw your own hypocrisy.

And another thing, gay marriage is already legal in other parts of the world. No Christians are being persecuted there.

One Catholic priest was spat on by two Gays who were part of the celebratory Gay Marriage parade in NYC.

Oh NO! Not spit! Gay people only used to be lynched on the regular for being gay. I think a little mouth fluid on your clothes is a fair trade off to being hung. Or they'd be disowned by their Christian parents, sent to gay camps (which are really just child abuse centers), or a plethora of other things. Yea, I think spit is a just a TAD inconsequential compared to the EVIL things traditional Christianity has done to gay people.

Plus, if you are going to preach intolerance, don't be surprised when the people you've been keeping down finally get their leg up and take revenge on you. You DID have it coming. It's not like the action was unprovoked. I don't agree with the spitting, but I can certainly see why a gay person would do that.
edit on 30-6-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

1) Its a done deal; its over with and
2) Why do you care so much? If you're not Gay, what does it matter? I don't see how you, in your limited life time, (we all have limited lifetimes), are going to be injured by this at all.

Get a grip. Get over it.

I care about the U.S., my home and the home of my ancestors since the 1640's.

It's being systematically destroyed by the Globalists.

Bernie Sanders has a good chance of winning the WH in 2016. I suppose you think that's good news.

The self-obsessed have difficulty seeing anything beyond their own self interest.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 07:14 AM
link   

The self-obsessed have difficulty seeing anything beyond their own self interest.

Pot calling the kettle black.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel

Another person who never understood the OP.

You have twisted it into an anti-Gay OP which it is not.

According to the OP :

TPTB have already gone a long way in the last 60 years to destroy sexual morality, marriage, and families anyway. This new “Gay civil right” will accelerate the process even more.

So, you are clearly saying that gay marriage will help "destroy sexual morality, marriage and families."

I don't see how you can argue that this is not anti-gay.

It's not anti-Gay. The Globalists are using the Gay marriage issue for their own purposes -- to destroy traditional values and traditional Christians.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   

it may be anti gay..but

Fair is Fair am i right or am i right? why is it ok One way but not Another? Why jerk the chain of those who don't wish to be jerked?

The NWO slave will be omni-sexual with no moral boundaries. He does what he's told.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: DaesDaemar
I find it alarming that people need to state that they have no problem with what two consenting adults do. You shouldn't need to say that just because you have said something that could be seen as having issue with it.

Everyone has a right to their own opinions, stop feeling the need to justify it and stand by what you say!

I do not have a problem with homosexual marriage. It should have been called something else though -- like same-sex union (SSU). They could have had SSU with all the legal benefits of marriage, without calling it marriage.

But the Globalists wanted to call it marriage so they could re-define marriage and open the door to making it meaningless. And the Globalists get to use the Gays to persecute traditional values & traditional Christians.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: DaesDaemar

I do not have a problem with homosexual marriage. It should have been called something else though -- like same-sex union (SSU). They could have had SSU with all the legal benefits of marriage, without calling it marriage.

Don't lie. You DEFINITELY have a problem with gay marriage, otherwise you wouldn't be pushing the Segregation counterpoint. You know, separate but equal? Because that's EXACTLY the argument you are pushing when you say make gay marriage legal but call it something else. And we ALL know how Segregation turned out.

But the Globalists wanted to call it marriage so they could re-define marriage and open the door to making it meaningless. And the Globalists get to use the Gays to persecute traditional values & traditional Christians.

Christians redefined it to suit their purposes first.

Taking Marriage Private

The American colonies officially required marriages to be registered, but until the mid-19th century, state supreme courts routinely ruled that public cohabitation was sufficient evidence of a valid marriage. By the later part of that century, however, the United States began to nullify common-law marriages and exert more control over who was allowed to marry.

By the 1920s, 38 states prohibited whites from marrying blacks, “mulattos,” Japanese, Chinese, Indians, “Mongolians,” “Malays” or Filipinos. Twelve states would not issue a marriage license if one partner was a drunk, an addict or a “mental defect.” Eighteen states set barriers to remarriage after divorce.

In the mid-20th century, governments began to get out of the business of deciding which couples were “fit” to marry. Courts invalidated laws against interracial marriage, struck down other barriers and even extended marriage rights to prisoners.

It's Christians' own DAMN fault that the government was forced to marry gays. They gave marriage to the state in the first place. Globist agenda my ASS! Christians' own intolerance came full circle to bite you guys in the ass when you were trying to be intolerant to another group of people.
edit on 30-6-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel

it may be anti gay..but

Well, in this context it would be if someone were saying "heterosexuals shouldn't be allowed to be married and if we let that happen it will destroy the moral structure of western civilization, blah blah blah."

Nobody ( or certainly nobody with any traction) is saying that.

Doesn't anyone understand what I'm saying? The Gays are NOT destroying traditional values & traditional Christianity.

The Globalists are using the Gay marriage issue to attack & destroy traditional values. They want the traditional Christians either silent or gone.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Doesn't anyone understand what I'm saying? The Gays are NOT destroying traditional values & traditional Christianity.

The Globalists are using the Gay marriage issue to attack & destroy traditional values. They want the traditional Christians either silent or gone.

I'm ok with that, simply cause I'm tired of all the shoving of religious dogma in my face. Tit for tat as they say...

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join