It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gay Marriage and the NWO Agenda

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: AuranVector
What this does is open the door to a plethora of FAKE GAY marriages (as well as other variations on marriage). People will marry just to get the material benefits of marriage. Marriage will be a joke. The abuse of marriage will be so widespread that eventually the “benefits” will be withdrawn. (Corporations are always looking for ways to cut HR costs.)

Have you ever been to Nevada? You can be married by an Elvis impersonator, while completely drunk, as a walk in appointment, and be married and out the door 15 minutes later. How does that in any way promote the sanctity of marriage? That is already happening. If anything people who love each other actually having the option to be married now is a good thing.

Did you know that many religions practiced in the US already allow for gay marriage?

As it stands in the US marriage is nothing more than a legal status, and that status offers certain rights and benefits. It is unconstitutional for only certain sections of society to have access to those benefits. Or is it your contention that marriage is somehow upheld if gays enter into sham marriages with friends of the opposite gender just to be covered legally?

The U.S. Constitution is an outmoded piece of paper.

It is just a piece of paper. It was written by flawed human beings, who got many things wrong. The document itself is a work of immense compromise and everyone believed it would fail. The last thing anyone who participated in it's creation intended was for it to be worshiped.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
a reply to: Flesh699

I think less and less are having actual relationships.
They grow up in a broken home and think why get married ? It destroyed my parents and in this day and age do we need a partner for life.

Have you seen what divorce does to a person? The man loses half of everything he owns, if there's a kid he loses almost all visitation rights, and then the woman will typically try to take even more than that. When people get divorced they can be absolutely viscous and I think a lot of people would just prefer to avoid that scenario all together.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 03:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

What this does is open the door to a plethora of FAKE GAY marriages (as well as other variations on marriage). People will marry just to get the material benefits of marriage. Marriage will be a joke. The abuse of marriage will be so widespread that eventually the “benefits” will be withdrawn. (Corporations are always looking for ways to cut HR costs.)

Have you ever been to Nevada? You can be married by an Elvis impersonator, while completely drunk, as a walk in appointment, and be married and out the door 15 minutes later. How does that in any way promote the sanctity of marriage? That is already happening. If anything people who love each other actually having the option to be married now is a good thing.

Did you know that many religions practiced in the US already allow for gay marriage?

As it stands in the US marriage is nothing more than a legal status, and that status offers certain rights and benefits. It is unconstitutional for only certain sections of society to have access to those benefits. Or is it your contention that marriage is somehow upheld if gays enter into sham marriages with friends of the opposite gender just to be covered legally?

The U.S. Constitution is an outmoded piece of paper.

It is just a piece of paper. It was written by flawed human beings, who got many things wrong. The document itself is a work of immense compromise and everyone believed it would fail. The last thing anyone who participated in it's creation intended was for it to be worshiped.

Very few people who responded to this thread, actually understood my OP.

I repeat again: I do NOT belong to any organized religion. I am NOT Christian. I do NOT care about homosexuality or Gay marriage.

Repeat: The voters' will was ignored.

Repeat: Gay marriage is being used by the transparently Globalist Left for a long-term NWO goal.

Repeat: Persecution of Christians will be ramped up.

As for my statement, "What this does is open the door to a plethora of FAKE GAY marriages (as well as other variations on marriage). People will marry just to get the material benefits of marriage. Marriage will be a joke. The abuse of marriage will be so widespread that eventually the “benefits” will be withdrawn. (Corporations are always looking for ways to cut HR costs.)"

I was NOT referring to Gays marrying for benefits. I was talking about FAKE Gays marrying for benefits.

As an example, there are plenty of abandoned single middle-aged women with children who are completely "unmarketable" in terms of the marriage market. They can band together as FAKE lesbians and marry just for the benefits. Yes, this will help erode marriage further.

The NWO agenda is to destroy marriage and traditional values -- which is why the traditional Christians are being persecuted. (I'm not talking about Unitarians.)

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: AuranVector

Why is the NWO Liberal all of sudden? Globalist Leftest.. sounds like empty buzz words..

Question.. what about fake straight marriage? what about Non-Leftest who get married and cheat on their spouse? how about the Hypocrites in the traditional christian religion who makes a mockery of what they preach?

Non of those count because their not Gay right?

i don't think you understand why we wanted Same-Sex marriage.. i can give you multiple stories of people denied visitation rights at hospitals, names denied on death certificates, property, custody.. the list goes on

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Excellent. Yes, once upon a time I was a "Liberal" -- this was long ago. But what passes for Liberalism now is scary.

I believe the Democratic Party was infiltrated by elements of the Far Left more than 35 years ago and fundamentally transformed into something FDR would not recognize.

You may be a bit confused, the Republicans in the US shifted to the extreme right, and even the moderate right looks left to them. The Democrat party today is further to the right than the right wing parties of most nations. Even Obama who is portrayed as the epitome of a leftist has governed to the right of Reagan on policy.

It's not that the Democrats went far left, they went far right, and then everyone else went even further right.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Darth_Prime

Why is the NWO Liberal all of sudden? Globalist Leftest.. sounds like empty buzz words..

Question.. what about fake straight marriage? what about Non-Leftest who get married and cheat on their spouse? how about the Hypocrites in the traditional christian religion who makes a mockery of what they preach?

Non of those count because their not Gay right?

i don't think you understand why we wanted Same-Sex marriage.. i can give you multiple stories of people denied visitation rights at hospitals, names denied on death certificates, property, custody.. the list goes on

"Why is the NWO Liberal all of sudden? Globalist Leftest.. sounds like empty buzz words.."

They're not empty buzz words. Very real meaning. It's just that most of the Liberals do not understand how they are being used by forces who do NOT care about human rights at all.

Granted marriage and traditional values have been eroding for decades, but this will speed things up. Most of the world does not know that we are being steered by the Bilderbergers and have been for the last 60 years.

As for the Gays finally being able to get all their legal rights, I'm happy for them. It must have been a nightmare. But they should have called the union something other than "marriage."

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Excellent. Yes, once upon a time I was a "Liberal" -- this was long ago. But what passes for Liberalism now is scary.

I believe the Democratic Party was infiltrated by elements of the Far Left more than 35 years ago and fundamentally transformed into something FDR would not recognize.

You may be a bit confused, the Republicans in the US shifted to the extreme right, and even the moderate right looks left to them. The Democrat party today is further to the right than the right wing parties of most nations. Even Obama who is portrayed as the epitome of a leftist has governed to the right of Reagan on policy.

It's not that the Democrats went far left, they went far right, and then everyone else went even further right.

I'd have to disagree with you on that. It's true the Fundamentalist Christian branch of the Republican Party is labelled as Far Right, but that's a misnomer. Let me explain:

The real Left-Right scale should reflect the amount of central government control.

The Far Left wants total central government control ("Communism and Fascism are the two wings of the same bird.")

The Far Right wants minimal central government control.

Obama is a NWO puppet, as was Dubya Bush. In 2016 we get another NWO puppet.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 06:58 AM
link   
It is always hilarious to see people try and cope when there is a big change in their lives. And the best of all, in this case the big change isn't even in the lives of those that are crying that the sky is falling. You watch them try and fit a new concept into their little boxes of their tiny existence. Like watching a toddler trying to fit a square peg into a round hole... And when they fail they blame the peg for being square, and not their own holes for being round...

Gay people can now legally get married in all of the United States?! People are being treated as equals!? "Oh woe is me! It's the signs of the end of times! The end is nigh! The sky is falling! Protect your women and children!"

The idea doesn't fit into your little idea of the perfect family: A woman that stays at home and cooks for her husband, two and a half kids and a white picket fence. Surely this new idea must be the work of some unseen evil force!

I hate to break it to you, but the "NWO" wish they came up with this idea. But they didn't.
Homosexuality has been around for thousands of years, and has been accepted by countless civilizations. Ancient Egypt as early as 2494–2345 BC, Ancient Greece, the Roman Empire, there's a record of a same-sex marriage that took place in 1061 in Spain and so on. Many Native American tribes had a place of honor for homosexual and transgender people and were completely accepted. Homosexuality was commonplace in Aztecs, Mayans, Quechuas, Moches, Zapotecs and other old world Latin American tribes. Homosexuality was as common as heterosexuality as early as the 3rd century in China. Thailand has an openly gay culture probably as old as the country itself. In Japan there are records of homosexuality going back to the 11th century with many homosexual-themed eroticism dating from the 1680's. Same-sex relationships between Buddhist monks are no secret and can be dated back centuries. There were even homosexual relationships between Samurai teachers and students. Even in - believe it or not - Ancient Persia homosexuality was "common" or acceptable with documents dating back to 1291. India - historically speaking very open to homosexuality. In some South Pacific societies homosexuality is actually more a part of life than heterosexuality... And the list goes on and on, but point made.

What's my point? Homosexuality has been around for thousands of years. It has been accepted throughout history by different societies. It's by no means a new evil plan thought up by the NWO. It's actually pretty easy to trace the "Homophobia" of the modern/Western world. And it's really ironic as well...

So, considering how long homosexual partnership/couples/relationships/civil unions has been with the human race it would be a really, really long stretch to imply that recent events is the result of a "gay agenda" thought up by some sinister underground organization. The only thing that changed this past week is that the US government finally got with the times and allowed two people that love each other to legally write their names on the same piece of paper. Big whoop.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   

I'd have to disagree with you on that. It's true the Fundamentalist Christian branch of the Republican Party is labelled as Far Right, but that's a misnomer. Let me explain:

The real Left-Right scale should reflect the amount of central government control.

The Far Left wants total central government control ("Communism and Fascism are the two wings of the same bird.")

The Far Right wants minimal central government control.

Obama is a NWO puppet, as was Dubya Bush. In 2016 we get another NWO puppet.

It's too late for me to edit this post. The error is glaring now. This sentence:

"It's true the Fundamentalist Christian branch of the Republican Party is labelled as Far Right, but that's a misnomer."

should be corrected to read:

It's true the Fundamentalist Christian branch of the Republican Party is labelled as FASCIST, but that's a misnomer.

What I was trying to make clear is that the Far Right does not equal Fascist.

The Far Right wants minimal government. The really Far Right are the Libertarians.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gemwolf
It is always hilarious to see people try and cope when there is a big change in their lives. And the best of all, in this case the big change isn't even in the lives of those that are crying that the sky is falling. You watch them try and fit a new concept into their little boxes of their tiny existence. Like watching a toddler trying to fit a square peg into a round hole... And when they fail they blame the peg for being square, and not their own holes for being round...

Gay people can now legally get married in all of the United States?! People are being treated as equals!? "Oh woe is me! It's the signs of the end of times! The end is nigh! The sky is falling! Protect your women and children!"

The idea doesn't fit into your little idea of the perfect family: A woman that stays at home and cooks for her husband, two and a half kids and a white picket fence. Surely this new idea must be the work of some unseen evil force!

I hate to break it to you, but the "NWO" wish they came up with this idea. But they didn't.
Homosexuality has been around for thousands of years, and has been accepted by countless civilizations. Ancient Egypt as early as 2494–2345 BC, Ancient Greece, the Roman Empire, there's a record of a same-sex marriage that took place in 1061 in Spain and so on. Many Native American tribes had a place of honor for homosexual and transgender people and were completely accepted. Homosexuality was commonplace in Aztecs, Mayans, Quechuas, Moches, Zapotecs and other old world Latin American tribes. Homosexuality was as common as heterosexuality as early as the 3rd century in China. Thailand has an openly gay culture probably as old as the country itself. In Japan there are records of homosexuality going back to the 11th century with many homosexual-themed eroticism dating from the 1680's. Same-sex relationships between Buddhist monks are no secret and can be dated back centuries. There were even homosexual relationships between Samurai teachers and students. Even in - believe it or not - Ancient Persia homosexuality was "common" or acceptable with documents dating back to 1291. India - historically speaking very open to homosexuality. In some South Pacific societies homosexuality is actually more a part of life than heterosexuality... And the list goes on and on, but point made.

What's my point? Homosexuality has been around for thousands of years. It has been accepted throughout history by different societies. It's by no means a new evil plan thought up by the NWO. It's actually pretty easy to trace the "Homophobia" of the modern/Western world. And it's really ironic as well...

So, considering how long homosexual partnership/couples/relationships/civil unions has been with the human race it would be a really, really long stretch to imply that recent events is the result of a "gay agenda" thought up by some sinister underground organization. The only thing that changed this past week is that the US government finally got with the times and allowed two people that love each other to legally write their names on the same piece of paper. Big whoop.

It's incredible how few people understood my OP.

I never said the NWO invented Gay marriage anywhere. You have twisted it into an anti-Gay OP which it is not.

The Gays are being used by NWO Globalists for their agenda.

The NWO is using the Gay marriage "cause" to divide & distract this country. It's being done to help destroy marriage and traditional values. It will be used to persecute the Fundamentalist Christians.

It's long term goal is shaping a society where marriage is meaningless & outmoded; and the NWO slave is raised by the State/Corporation.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Yes, allowing same sex couples to marry will DESTROY Christian faith... lol

Meanwhile, the meaningless marriages and shams preformed for convenience are perfectly fine.
The rate of divorce amongst straight people is perfectly fine.
The number of second, third, fourth, fifth marriages amongst straight couples is fine.
The number of kids raised by single straight parents is fine.
The number of kids left in foster care is fine.
The Vegas chapels marrying drunk couples in tacky services devoid of a faith is fine.
The TV shows dedicated to degrading the supposed "sanctity of traditional marriage" are perfectly fine.

But marrying two people of the same sex who love each other? That's an abomination and a degradation of the holiness of "traditional marriage!"

Meanwhile, while the paranoid and ridiculous right wing are ranting about something that has absolutely no impact at all on their lives, same sex couples can now marry across the US, and there's not a damn thing any Bible thumping lunatic can do about it

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Oh and I almost forgot.
Belief in religious delusion has nothing to do with a NWO, or Lizard People, or the Illuminati...

It's come about through education, raising of general intelligence levels, higher IQ's, diminishing of the power of the religious in previously closed communities and so on.

Just thirty years ago a kid growing up in a rural town or a small city was under the control of a religious group, a family, a church, and a backward school system pandering to the religious. Now they can just turn on their phone and find out about life outside of that ignorant prison.

It used to be that a kid grew up surrounded solely by the influences of their family, friends and religious community. Now they have access to the opinions and views of millions of people, from thousands of cultures around the world, and all steeped in science and reality rather than religious BS.

If people want to blame anything for the decline of religious delusion, they can blame the glorious Internet

And long may that decline of religious nonsense continue. You can believe what you want to believe, but you should never have the opportunity to force your views onto other people and inflict your religious delusions onto the society around you.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013

Yes, allowing same sex couples to marry will DESTROY Christian faith...

I never said that.

Another person who never understood the OP.

You have twisted it into an anti-Gay OP which it is not.

The Gays are being used by NWO Globalists for their agenda.

The NWO is using the Gay marriage "cause" to divide & distract this country. It's being done to help destroy marriage and traditional values. It will be used to persecute the Fundamentalist Christians.

It's long term goal is shaping a society where marriage is meaningless & outmoded; and the NWO slave is raised by the State/Corporation.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Of COURSE the ruling was predictable. They already ruled on a similar case for interracial marriage. Loving v. Viriginia The fact that this blind sided the right is just hilarious. Gay marriage bans being overturned was inevitable.

But it certainly has nothing to do with the "gay agenda". That is unless you think that black people being allowed to interracially marry is part of the "black agenda".
edit on 29-6-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013
Oh and I almost forgot.
Belief in religious delusion has nothing to do with a NWO, or Lizard People, or the Illuminati...

It's come about through education, raising of general intelligence levels, higher IQ's, diminishing of the power of the religious in previously closed communities and so on...

And long may that decline of religious nonsense continue. You can believe what you want to believe, but you should never have the opportunity to force your views onto other people and inflict your religious delusions onto the society around you.

You really think intelligence levels are rising among the general American population? You never understood the OP.

What religious delusions are those?

I am NOT Christian. I do NOT belong to any organized religion.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Of COURSE the ruling was predictable. They already ruled on a similar case for interracial marriage. Loving v. Viriginia The fact that this blind sided the right is just hilarious. Gay marriage bans being overturned was inevitable.

But it certainly has nothing to do with the "gay agenda". That is unless you think that black people being allowed to interracially marry is part of the "black agenda".

Another person who never understood the OP.

You have twisted it into an anti-Gay OP which it is not.

The Gays are being used by NWO Globalists for their NWO agenda.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   

But marriage isn't destroyed. It still exists. And all evidence shows (from other countries that have legalized gay marriage) legalized gay marriage won't destroy marriage either.

I just find it funny that conservatives bitch and whine about this ruling when this ruling is an example of removing government influence from the people, not adding it. There is now LESS control from the government not more. The whole stupid NWO theory suggests that the NWO is supposed to want to control every little detail of our lives. Well, they aren't going to accomplish that by overturning laws. Nor is there any way this ruling can be used to persecute Christians.

Also, using the term "Gay Agenda" pretty much pegs you as writing an anti-gay thread. That's like using the n word to talk about black people then saying you aren't trying to be racist towards blacks.
edit on 29-6-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   

But marriage isn't destroyed. It still exists. And all evidence shows (from other countries that have legalized gay marriage) legalized gay marriage won't destroy marriage either.

I just find it funny that conservatives bitch and whine about this ruling when this ruling is an example of removing government influence from the people, not adding it. There is now LESS control from the government not more. The whole stupid NWO theory suggests that the NWO is supposed to want to control every little detail of our lives. Well, they aren't going to accomplish that by overturning laws. Nor is there any way this ruling can be used to persecute Christians.

Also, using the term "Gay Agenda" pretty much pegs you as writing an anti-gay thread. That's like using the n word to talk about black people then saying you aren't trying to be racist towards blacks.

You should read the OP. I never used the term "Gay Agenda." It's about the NWO agenda.

But there's no point in discussing the NWO with you since you don't believe it exists.

The countries who have Gay marriage have not had it that long. Ten years is not a long time in terms of the Globalist agenda. The Globalists think in terms of decades & centuries.

The Left will continue to persecute traditional Christians.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   

You should read the OP. I never used the term "Gay Agenda." It's about the NWO agenda.

But there's no point in discussing the NWO with you since you don't believe it exists.

The countries who have Gay marriage have not had it that long. Ten years is not a long time in terms of the Globalist agenda. The Globalists think in terms of decades & centuries.

The Left will continue to persecute traditional Christians.

How is this supreme court ruling persecuting Christians? Also why the adjective "traditional"? Are you implying that the Christians on the left aren't real Christians?

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   
have you ever thought maybe the NWO has been using Religion this whole time? i mean they created Christianity and other religions to control people and oppress them, to turn them into blind followers.. it's a theory

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join