It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Battle of Armegeddon

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Where is this suppose to take place? I read somewhere that it will take place at a place of the same name somewhere near Jerusalem. If this is true, why would it take place here only? Is this like a final battle in the "War of Armegeddon?"




posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 03:04 PM
link   
The word 'Armageddon' is a corrupted version of 'Har Megiddo' (The hill of Megiddo). According to the Book of Revelation, it is there that the final battle between the forces of Christ and the forces of the Antichrist will be fought.

It is a real place, and is the subject of various archaeological digs.

Megiddo archaeological dig
Megiddo and the battle of armageddon


77

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Correct, Armageddon means mount of Megiddo in Hebrew.
It is to the West Northwest of Jerusalem.
It is acturally where the Lord fights from.

I would expect the "Millennium of Peace"
(that is said to follow Armageddons battle)
to last one day (Day of the Lord) to those
who will be on the outside with no oil in
their lanterns.



posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 03:22 PM
link   
So there will be other battles leading up to the final? Would these will be more like debates and arguments that eventually boil over into a war then the battle?



posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by invader_chris
So there will be other battles leading up to the final?


Yes - I believe the battle of Armageddon will be the last battle of WW3.



posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 04:19 PM
link   
What about the 7 year reign of the Antichrist? Do you think we are in the last 3.5 years of peace or has it yet to begin? Do you think that the War in Iraq is WW3? I have read several theories on this subject and am very curious...



posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Icelandia
What about the 7 year reign of the Antichrist? Do you think we are in the last 3.5 years of peace or has it yet to begin? Do you think that the War in Iraq is WW3? I have read several theories on this subject and am very curious...


I believe that the Antichrist is yet to make himself known. The war in Iraq is probably one of the many conflicts that will eventually make people of the world cry out for a peaceful leader. The person who take on this job and halts all war for 3.5 years will eventually be shown to be the Antichrist. After that, WW3 will begin.

I do not believe that the Antichrist is either George Bush or Tony Blair. I do, however, believe that both are being manipulated by certain people (Whatever you want to call them - NWO, Illuminati, Trilaterals, Bilderbergers etc) and that Antichrist will eventually turn out to be a member of one or all of those organisations.



posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 07:37 PM
link   
The Antichrist is Satan himself in flesh, pretending to be the Christ. I suppose he is the next pope, or whoever is going to take over after John Paul II. Wouldn't it be "perfect" if "the Christ" returned to Earth and took over his own church? How many wouldn't fall for that deception...

"And they worshipped the dragon which gave power to the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like the beast? who is able to make war with him?" [Rev 13:4]

By worshipping this false Christ, they'll actually worship Satan himself.



posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 08:01 PM
link   
whoa whoa whoa...hold on...Jesus is going to be fighting Satan? I say we make this official, 4 ounce gloves, no biting, no hair pulling, no eye gouging, no groin shots, closed fist allowed, submissions allowed, ground fighting allowed. Jon McCarthy will be the ref, fight hard and fight fair!



posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Icelandia
What about the 7 year reign of the Antichrist? Do you think we are in the last 3.5 years of peace or has it yet to begin? Do you think that the War in Iraq is WW3? I have read several theories on this subject and am very curious...


Icelandia, two things held in common belief by most Christians is that the church will be raptured before the tribulation period starts and also that the person who will end up coming out as the anti-christ will make a seven year peace treaty with Israel. That is what really starts the tribulation period. After that will come the 3.5 years of peace and then the roll towards the end.



posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alec Eiffel
whoa whoa whoa...hold on...Jesus is going to be fighting Satan? I say we make this official, 4 ounce gloves, no biting, no hair pulling, no eye gouging, no groin shots, closed fist allowed, submissions allowed, ground fighting allowed. Jon McCarthy will be the ref, fight hard and fight fair!

Well, you see, Jesus is just coming to kill the Antichrist, not to fight.



posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I want my money back when neither contender shows.



posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I argree with Pisky in that the antichrist has not made his first stage apperance yet. I do feel that Bush and his other counterparts scattered throughout the world are taking orders from someone that is behind the scenes. This crap that is going on over in Iraq has to be settled by someone who has the whole worlds trust. As for OTHERWISE, I can see his point coming to fruition with Saten taking over the Cath. curch. Now that would be one hell(no pun intended) of a sight. That would be the ultimate deception. The event that I am waiting to see is the Lord coming down out of the sky from the East. The East is going to be key in knowing who the real one is.


[edit on 2-1-2005 by FLYIN HIGH]



posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Are you guys really being serious about this actually happening? Not trying to offend you just don't know if your serious. I don't think it will ever happen in my lifetime or anybody elses.



posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by FLYIN HIGH
I argree with Pisky in that the antichrist has not made his first stage apperance yet. I do feel that Bush and his other counterparts scattered throughout the world are taking orders from someone that is behind the scenes. This crap that is going on over in Iraq has to be settled by someone who has the whole worlds trust. As for OTHERWISE, I can see his point coming to fruition with Saten taking over the Cath. curch. Now that would be one hell(no pun intended) of a sight. That would be the ultimate deception. The event that I am waiting to see is the Lord coming down out of the sky from the East. The East is going to be key in knowing who the real one is.

Even Satan cannot imitate the coming of Jesus Christ, so we'll know when it's the Lord! I believe the time for His coming is very close at hand, due to the rapid fulfilment of the prophecies in the Scripture! It is being fulfilled right before our eyes!



new topics

top topics



 
0

log in

join