It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Picture That Says It All !

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 12:36 AM
link   
So this is the reaction of the White House to the Supreme Court decision on gay marriage.

So my fellow Christians what is next to legalize ?

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 12:53 AM
link   
So let me guess Obama is gonna come out and Michelle is going to reveal he is an ex college football player and they adopted Moroccan children as has previously been discussed however sent to hoax...honestly wouldn't surprise me

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Maybe not to legalize, but to ban religions that opposes Governmental laws? Ban anything that offends any one group. Freedom of religion can be wiped out in time under the guise of social justice.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

This is just sad. This reminds me so much of "tail wag dog." In this case the entire country is appeasing 2 or 3 percent of the population to the detriment of the majority. I always thought that the majority controlled the outcomes. I guess in bizarro world everything is backwards.

Marriage is defined as a union between a man and a woman. Let anything else have civil unions, otherwise we might as well change the meanings of all words.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 6/27.2015 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

link   
They might even go so far as to ban discrimination of minority groups based on bigoted beliefs!

Assholes.

link   

This picture reminds me of.....

As in the days of Noah.
Dead sea scrolls talk of in the days of Noah: people were
gathering round eating of flesh(animals, dead things) blood up to bridles. (Check out a slaughter house to feed all of us in district 1)
Drinking.... And
Marrying unnaturally??? Humm what could be unnatural about the loving act of marriage??

Up until Noah entered the ark.
Fast forward to 2015.... The Whitehouse lit up like a rainbow.

Sign of covenant.... The rainbow

We must celebrate with drinking, eating and marrying.

After 4000 years , we change the defination of a word. Yehaaa , wow isn't it great!!! ??

I must go build my ark now.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

This is just sad. This reminds me so much of "tail wag dog." In this case the entire country is appeasing 2 or 3 percent of the population to the detriment of the majority. I always that the majority controlled the outcomes. I guess in bizarro world everything is backwards.

Marriage is defined as a union between a man and a woman. Let anything else have civil unions, otherwise we might as well change the meanings of all words.

Cheers - Dave

So what happens to the straight married people now?

Because you said detriment.

What's the detriment?

What bad thing happens to people when a gay couple gets married?

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
So this is the reaction of the White House to the Supreme Court decision on gay marriage.

So my fellow Christians what is next to legalize ?

You know what's next. And they better light the house in green colors the night they do it.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Texcin

This picture reminds me of.....

As in the days of Noah.
Dead sea scrolls talk of in the days of Noah: people were
gathering round eating of flesh(animals, dead things) blood up to bridles. (Check out a slaughter house to feed all of us in district 1)
Drinking.... And
Marrying unnaturally??? Humm what could be unnatural about the loving act of marriage??

Up until Noah entered the ark.
Fast forward to 2015.... The Whitehouse lit up like a rainbow.

Sign of covenant.... The rainbow

We must celebrate with drinking, eating and marrying.

After 4000 years , we change the defination of a word. Yehaaa , wow isn't it great!!! ??

I must go build my ark now.

Yes because America has been so saintly since its inception. I doubt that upholding the civil rights of its citizens is going to be what makes the Christian god finally flip out.

"Hmmm, genocide ehhh, slavery iduno... making my creations illegal to enjoy hmm... uh, what's this?! Gays! Getting married!!! That's it, game over!"

I just don't see any deity worth worshiping getting his panties in a knot over this and not the billions of worse sins our nation has committed to.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I saw this on the local news earlier, and I think it's an absolute embarrassment. As far as the gay marriage issue, I think this ruling was long overdue, and I'm glad that the Supreme Court ruled the way they did. If course, it's not enough that due process was followed and they made the correct decision; Everything has to be made into an advertisement or a publicity stunt.

And so, tonight, the primary seat of power in the Western world looks like a float in a gay pride parade. It's unprofessional, and it's a goddam embarrassment.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 01:48 AM
link   
If you don't like gay marriage don't have one. If you wanna tell me what God has to say about it he better have whispered it directly into your ear, anything else is hearsay.

On the other hand, divorce lawyers paychecks are about to double.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Posts like this make me glad that I'm a pantheist wiccan freakshow.

The belief that giving a disenfranchised minority group some of the same rights as the (White Christian Male) majority is an attack on God or Religion or Family is a disgusting attempt to hide what is, to sensible people, bigotry.

I am glad that the White House is the Rainbow House tonight. Good. Give a very large middle finger to the hate-filled idiots.

My rabid opinion: Hate needs to die. Anti-gay bigotry, anti-feminism, and racism need to become socially unacceptable to the point of shaming those who propagate such atavistic, caveman nonsense until they are too fearful of losing their social status to behave like dogs anymore. Oh, but isn't that harsh? No. The feelings of racists and bigots do not matter, because they have forfeited compassion in their thoughts and deeds. We do not have to tolerate intolerance and hate.

And, as one final thought: Christianity does not equal anti-gay. Jesus never said a damn thing about homosexuals. He did say a hell of a lot about loving every human being on this earth and treating them so, and the ever-famous and ever-quotable Sermon on the Mount was an uplifting blessing to society's outcasts. So uh...

Yeahh.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Ya right: This is so wrong to catch the ''gay'' sickness and think you're worth as much as christians.

Some peep are so dumb I wonder how they remember to breath. Next time I really hope Jesus will make shorter sentences.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raven1354
So let me guess Obama is gonna come out and Michelle is going to reveal he is an ex college football player and they adopted Moroccan children as has previously been discussed however sent to hoax...honestly wouldn't surprise me

LOL Uh, ok... I've heard of people "taking something and running with it", but this has to be one of the most extreme examples I've seen (at least on ATS). Just in case you don't know this, there are a lot more people in the White House than just the First Family. And this gesture doesn't have to have anything to do with anyone in the White House.
edit on 27-6-2015 by enlightenedservant because: typos typos everywhere

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 06:49 AM
link   
weed. hopefully. it won't ever be legal in my state unless the federal government makes it legal.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   

12 And God said, This is the token of the covenant which I make between me and you and every living creature that is with you, for perpetual generations:

13 I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth.

14 And it shall come to pass, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the bow shall be seen in the cloud:

15 And I will remember my covenant, which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh.

16 And the [rain]bow shall be in the cloud; and I will look upon it, that I may remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is upon the earth.

edit on 27-6-2015 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBlackTiger

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

This is just sad. This reminds me so much of "tail wag dog." In this case the entire country is appeasing 2 or 3 percent of the population to the detriment of the majority. I always that the majority controlled the outcomes. I guess in bizarro world everything is backwards.

Cheers - Dave

So what happens to the straight married people now?

Because you said detriment.

What's the detriment?

What bad thing happens to people when a gay couple gets married?

It confuses society by changing the meanings of words. Confusing society and the way it communicates is detrimental.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBlackTiger

Yaaaas!

Anyway the house looks much better in color... i can't wait for a Drag Queen to become president

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Tiger.... it's a slippery slope.
"Marriage" is a sacred bond between a man and a woman... period.
This is how the human race continues. Children are born to the married couple, family results.
Therefore, creating the most basic societal unit, family.
It is the only natural way.
By this logic, I say.... "It is impossible for a gay couple to marry"
Civil unions? OK, I can deal with that. Legal status? That's fine.
I'm not even going to go into any religious issues surrounding this subject.
I wish homosexuals no ill will. They are God's children too. I'm no better than they.
As a matter of fact, I have gay relatives whom I love dearly.
For the most part, gays are very loving, giving, compassionate people.
Everything has limitations. For me to be a productive member of society, I have to
get up and go to work everyday. This limits other things I would rather be doing besides working.
So, being gay also has its limits. If you are gay, you cannot get married.
(Unless you marry someone of the opposite sex)
Not saying this out of hate, quite the opposite. I think the Scotus ruling
actually will endanger the LGBT community. I don't think I need to explain why
on this site.
Nero

a reply to: TheBlackTiger

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Noromyxo

well, now we can get legally married sooooo?

Also we can have kids, we can adopt, we can have a surrogate.. no different than women who can't get pregnant or Men who can't due to their sperm

top topics

<<   2 >>

join