It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hellllppppppppp..... I have erosion issues

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I am sorry for your unresolved problems

I did have an issue with one house that I had a second survey done to shut the neighbor up. And it cost about what you said.

I cant believe the county wouldn't do anything. Did you talk with the building inspector or code enforcer?

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Dig the ditches yourself... Save lots of money and keeps you healthy.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Unfortunately, I suffer from emphysema.....digging a ditch in July would damn near kill me lol.

On the bright side, I just found out my neighbors had to leave town, and I plan on getting plenty of pictures and documentation before they get back.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

They pretty much left me out to dry.... their best advise was to take it to small claims court and hope the judge rules my way.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Sorry to hear about your emphysema. If you dont know have a look at the recent research about large does of beta carotine and reverses the effects of emphysema something until recently thought impossible

worth a try

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I've been having the same problem with my neighbor and I caught two illegal diversions last year. Last month, I was replanting grass and the man actually installed a 4" drain coming into and onto my property under the grass. This man has been so anal retentive about his property, yet he's ruining mine and I have no doubt he's the reason the previous owners moved. I'm TOTALLY done being abused by this piece of garbage. I've taken over 100 pictures and videos because I am taking him to small claims court. The only person left to call is the building inspector because I'm sure he regraded his yard to drain into mine also. All of these diversions have been going on for over 20 years and I've only been here 11 years and just caught him last year. Not only that, he stole my property flag on that side of the yard before I moved in and only stole 3", but I've been paying taxes and insurance on it for him to abuse! If he were a decent human being, I would even care. I'm learning every law and ordinance that I can and will fight this scumbag tooth and nail. All the township made him do was cap off the pipe. They don't want to be involved, so I definitely feel your pain. I will have so much proof and if the court doesn't do anything, I'll block it from coming onto my property. I wish you the best of luck. I hope there's a special place in Hall for people like this that think they're above the law!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join