It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Controversial autism researcher, Jeff Bradstreet, commits suicide after FDA raid in Buford....

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   
His family is trying to hire a private investigator because they doubt it was a suicide. Gunshot to the chest and found in a river? I would want an independent investigation, too.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   
The crackpot exorcist-prescribing charlatan committed suicide.......shocking......this is the kind of character and the lengths vacc deniers go to.....

The man gave false hope and put children at risk for a profit.......deeply shameful and and was in need of an investigation.

He chose the easy way out rather than face up to his actions.
edit on 1-7-2015 by Prezbo369 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Prezbo369
The crackpot exorcist-prescribing charlatan committed suicide.......shocking......this is the kind of character and the lengths vacc deniers go to.....

The man gave false hope and put children at risk for a profit.......deeply shameful and and was in need of an investigation.

He chose the easy way out rather than face up to his actions.

When I read such opinions stated as absolute truth, I always have to wonder what the author is thinking...

You and I both know that we don't know the truth. You can say this till the cows come home and the home fires stop burning, but all this statement tells me is that you can and have stated opinion as fact. It is intellectually dishonest and the height of arrogance. As a result, it discredits everything else you say, because I already know that you are less than scrupulous in your words.

And the worst part? You are verbally attacking a dead man that cannot speak for himself, which is simple bullying... and therefore conveys cowardice. There are many, many people who personally knew the doctor and had the utmost esteem for him and his treatments. But somehow I'm supposed to believe that you are all-knowing and all-seeing and know better? Yeah, right.

Especially because I do know as fact that much of the information required for us to even form an educated opinion is not available to us, because the truth has become criminal -- secret vaccine courts and secret gag orders and secret settlements, whistleblowers who are gagged, and on and on.

The only absolute truth I know is that too much truth is hidden from us to know the truth. Including you.
edit on 1-7-2015 by Boadicea because: clarity

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
His family is trying to hire a private investigator because they doubt it was a suicide. Gunshot to the chest and found in a river? I would want an independent investigation, too.

Thank you! That's good to hear. I'm just so sorry they have to go through this... as well as his patients losing their greatest help and hope for their future. It's just so very sad.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

May I pick you brain just a little pretty please?

I cannot find it now, but I believe you made a comment that perhaps most or all people are autistic to one extent or another... correct me if I'm wrong... and I've wondered about that myself, in large part because a few teachers/counselors believed that my son is autistic. I laughed it off because my son functions very well, and was always a straight-A honor student. The biggest problem he ever had in school was when he dropped his AP classes and decided to skate through high school in "just" honor classes.

But I know that delayed speech is a sign of autism, and my son did not use words until he was 3 years old -- probably about 3 1/2 years old. And when he did speak, it was in complete sentences, with a much-larger than average vocabulary which he enunciated perfectly. It used to give my mother-in-law fits, because she was sure he was deaf or something, but his hearing also tested fine. This was about mid-80s, and I wasn't familiar with autism, so it wasn't a concern for me. Especially because I knew my son understood me just fine, and he was always quite the thinker, so I put it down to stubbornness. (And he is STILL very stubborn!)

I've looked up autism, I'm now familiar with the symptoms or how it manifests, but not the root cause. I'm just wondering now, is it possible for people to be technically autistic but functional and successful? Would such people necessarily be diagnosed as such? Or could they slide under the radar because it's not affecting their ability to function in society?

I don't know if I'm explaining this well or if my limited understanding is making this all gobbledygook! Anything you can share would be greatly appreciated!

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

This news upsets me more than almost anything I have read in quite a while.

We know that Big Pharma is behind all of it including the ʻsuicidingʻ of the doctor, and they will get away with it unless someone with a shred of decency left decides to blow the whistle. May there please be multiple whistleblowers.

How far has the USA sunk that one cannot tell the difference between organised crime and the government itself.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kapriti

This news upsets me more than almost anything I have read in quite a while.

We know that Big Pharma is behind all of it including the ʻsuicidingʻ of the doctor, and they will get away with it unless someone with a shred of decency left decides to blow the whistle. May there please be multiple whistleblowers.

How far has the USA sunk that one cannot tell the difference between organised crime and the government itself.

It looks bad, but I hesitate to call it murder until we know more facts. Even if others have been killed for similar, it doesn't mean it is the case this time... and vice versa. It is sad though -- very very sad -- how far we have sunk into buying the bull feces. And there's even a name for it: Regulatory Capture, as I just posted in a new ATS thread here.

Nothing remains secret forever though. The truth is fighting to be known. It's just a crying shame that so many people must suffer until then.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Hi all, I just wanted to reply to some of the posts I've seen.

My son who has autism was a patient of Dr. Bradstreet since 2006. This man was not a quack. He was brilliant in his research and treatments, dedicated to his family and patients. He would give you his cell phone number and you could call or text him at any time if you were having problems, usually without charge (unless there was an extraordinary amount of his time required to answer). He got into this research when his own son developed autism after receiving a vaccine. I find it very doubtful that he committed suicide expecially knowing what that would do to his son whom he worked so hard to bring to high functioning. His son just graduated high school last month and he was so proud. Obviously by his family setting up the gofundme page to hire an investgator, they do not believe the suicide either and they have all the info that has yet to make the press. It's already raised almost $26,000, that's how much he meant to the autism community. go to the rememberingdrbradstreet facebook page and read the thousands of testimonials.

He just gave four presentations on treating autism and the latest research Memorial Day Weekend at the Autism One conference and was so excited about the research. People who had seen him the day before his death say he was his normal self and joking about wanting to live to be 100. That does not sound like someone who would shoot themselves in the chest the next day. He rattled a lot of cages and knew he was subject to attacks.

The FDA also raided his offices about 10 years ago based on an "anonymous" complaint, took all his computers, patient files and research files, found nothing and returned everything but his research...not too suspicious. fortunately he had backups and continued on. So I don't think FDA raids is enough for him to kill himself, though it is enough to get publicized and put the reason for suicide into peoples mindsets that don't know him.

The mercury/heavy metal protocol he used was chelation either via pills or IV. My whole family was chelated by him with good results. He used sound methods and testing. My son who would only speak in basic 3 word sentences "I want....." began to speak in full sentences and become conversational. Another son (not autistic) who always complained of stomach pains that no pediatrician or gastro could figure out, was cured after 2 rounds of chelation. Turns out he had high lead levels that didn't show in normal blood tests as lead imbeds in muscle/tissure shortly after initial exposure and won't show without a provocation agent like DMSA.

As for vaccines, the number of vaccines received exploded (along with autism, asthma, allergy etc rates) in the late 1980's early 1990's. It's not only the thimerosal (which is still present and used in the manufacture of vaccines -they can say thimerosal free because the amount left over is minute but yet noone studies the result of giving multiple vaccinations with these "minute" amounts)
the schedule went from 22 doses of 7 different vaccines (OPV, DPT, MMR) in 1983 to 46 doses of 14 different vaccines (HepB, Rotavirus, DTaP, Hib, PCV,IPB, MMR, Varicella, INfluenza, HepA) by age 4 now (also now gardasil for the preteen set). not to mention they change formulation of some vaccines. This increase in vaccines came about with the exemption from all liability for the antigen and all ingredients given to the pharmaceutical companies.

While there are many people against all vaccines or the "anti-vaxxers" as people like to call out, the majority just want safe vaccines and for someone to honestly look and see if the current vaccines and schedules are wreaking havoc on our children. There are too many insidious relationships between the FDA, CDC and pharmaceuticals not to be skeptical of the current reports.

This whole thing stinks. It seems to me that the pharmaceuticals (and I hate to think who else) first try to intimidate you, then discredit you and if all else fails...suicide/strange deaths. Seems unbelievable but knowing many of the doctors who have been attacked here and abroad..something is rotten and needs to be exposed. For example, there was a partner for Dr. Wakefield in his research whom initially stood up and fought but was silenced by first having his job taken away and then being threatened with losing his pension, when he recanted all was restored.

Dr. Bradstreet's death is a huge loss for the autism community.

edit on 1-7-2015 by sharknerd because: added sentence

edit on 1-7-2015 by sharknerd because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-7-2015 by sharknerd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: sharknerd

Thank you so very much for sharing your personal experience! In addition you have hit on many of the points that I find questionable and/or suspicious. The MSM has all their talking points and buzzwords... but there are always at least two sides to every story.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

You are all fine because you missed the increase. The number of vaccines received exploded (along with autism, asthma, allergy etc rates) in the late 1980's early 1990's. It's not only the thimerosal (which is still present and used in the manufacture of vaccines -they can say thimerosal free because the amount left over is minute but yet no one studies the result of giving multiple vaccinations with these "minute" amounts)
the schedule went from 22 doses of 7 different vaccines (OPV, DPT, MMR) in 1983 to 46 doses of 14 different vaccines (HepB, Rotavirus, DTaP, Hib, PCV,IPB, MMR, Varicella, Influenza, HepA) by age 4 now (also now gardasil for the preteen set). not to mention they change formulation of some vaccines. This increase in vaccines came about with the exemption from all liability for the antigen and all ingredients given to the pharmaceutical companies.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Been following your thread for a few days now. As always, there is much information, and as expected you have kept this thread civil and compassionate.

I rarely jump into the debate as I always feel like I am on a gerbil wheel when the arguments that some need to bring to the discussion turn into pointless banter back and forth.

I know what I know, have since 1981, vaccines can be dangerous and deadly for some, and that the industry has zero empathy and not even the ethics to even consider making them safer.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   
here's another disturbing murder today of an alternative medicine doctor in Florida... www.nbc-2.com...
BONITA SPRINGS -
Mother of two, Dr. Teresa Ann Sievers, 46, is the victim of a homicide in Bonita Springs and Lee County Sheriff's Office authorities are now asking for anyone who heard or saw anything in connection to this to call them.

LCSO went Monday at 9:45 a.m. to Sievers' address at 27034 Jarvis Road in Bonita Springs regarding her death.
They continued to work the scene Wednesday where crime scene tape still blocked the neighborhood and there were about a dozen LCSO cars outside. SWFL Criminal Justice Academy members were seen combing through high grass and land at a park across from the scene.

LCSO now is asking neighbors to "remain vigilant and if they see any suspicious activity to please report it."

Employees at her office - Restorative Health and Healing Center in Estero - said she didn't show up for work on Monday, despite having patients scheduled to see her.

The center that Sievers ran was a hormone therapy and holistic healing practice. When deputies went to check on her, they found her lifeless at her Bonita Springs home, staff said.

Tuesday morning, a sign was placed on her office door informing patients of her death.

The home on Jarvis Road, off E. Terry Street, has been surrounded with crime scene tape since deputies were called there. Detectives returned Wednesday morning to continue the investigation. Employees with a home security business arrived on scene as well and spoke to detectives.
Authorities have been speaking with neighbors, one of which told us the doctor had just returned to Southwest Florida alone after returning from Connecticut on Sunday.
"They just asked about any suspicious behavior in the neighborhood - if we heard any dogs barking late that night," said Kevin Zitto Collins.
Some neighbors we spoke with said they are locking their doors and keeping an eye out.
HEARTFELT REACTION

Neighbors and those who knew Sievers said she was a loving family woman and they want answers.

Many staff and patients Tuesday that we spoke with described the doctor as a friend - the type of doctor who would stuff a 36-hour workday into 24-hours.
Patient Karen Gardino feared the worst when she rushed to her doctor's home after getting word that Sievers was no longer alive.
"I said 'please don't tell me it's that house,'" said Gardino.
Another patient, Teresa Hemmer remembers how the doctor: "Would actually reach out and grab my hands and pray for me - pray with me - knowing that I'm a spiritual person."
Many neighbors, friends and patients are now left asking who could do this to her?
Kimberly Torres lives next door and said: "An investigator came three hours later, told me that my neighbor had been killed, in a very gruesome manner."
Just last month, she along with her husband and two young daughters graced the pages of eBella magazine looking healthy and happy.
"I can't even imagine," said Hemmer. "I'm devastated and she's not even my family. I can't imagine how it feels to be her family."
Gardino says: "She was just a wonderful person... She had all that talent and now it's gone."
Sievers once served on the board of Our Mother's Home, a local group that caters to pregnant teens and young mothers.
Her staff have made arrangements for another doctor to handle her medical cases.
Detectives are asking that any suspicious activity be reported - and that for anyone who was in the area who may have seen or heard anything to contact them at (239) 477-1000.

To remain anonymous and be eligible for a reward, contact the Southwest Florida Crime Stoppers at 1-800-780-TIPS(8477). Tips may also be made online at www.swflcrimestoppers.org via text to CRIMES (274637) Keyword: REWARD; or through the TipSubmit app on any Smart phone.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Witness2008

Been following your thread for a few days now. As always, there is much information, and as expected you have kept this thread civil and compassionate.

Thank you. Wow! That may be the highest compliment an ATSer can receive. Thank you!

I rarely jump into the debate as I always feel like I am on a gerbil wheel when the arguments that some need to bring to the discussion turn into pointless banter back and forth.

I know what I know, have since 1981, vaccines can be dangerous and deadly for some, and that the industry has zero empathy and not even the ethics to even consider making them safer.

I totally understand... Sometimes we have to trust our gut. We may not know the whole truth, but we may know enough to know that what we're told doesn't add up. That's why I keep saying what we don't know -- what we can't know -- is more important than what we're being told.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: sharknerd
here's another disturbing murder today of an alternative medicine doctor in Florida... www.nbc-2.com...

Thank you again! And welcome to ATS!!!

That is very disturbing... especially because she specialized in hormonal therapies -- in other words, trying to correct the damages wrought by the ever-increasing synthetic hormones and endocrine-disrupters poisoning our water, soil, food, and ultimately our bodies. This is another medical rabbit hole, as I wrote about in detail here.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Thank you again! And welcome to ATS!!!

That is very disturbing... especially because she specialized in hormonal therapies -- in other words, trying to correct the damages wrought by the ever-increasing synthetic hormones and endocrine-disrupters poisoning our water, soil, food, and ultimately our bodies. This is another medical rabbit hole, as I wrote about in detail here.

thanks for the welcome. I started reading your other link. Wow, I get so angry, while more and more people are becoming aware, it's not happening fast enough.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Could have been killed by someone that believed he had a cure for autism...
Check out Colten Snyder. He was treated by the good doctor. He was one of the test cases in the Autism Omnibus Trial

Could have been suicide too. Maybe he realized he was giving false hope to people.

Maybe he was on to something and the government killed him for it (couldn't be on this site if I didn't add that).

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: superman2012

Maybe he was on to something and the government killed him for it (couldn't be on this site if I didn't add that).

Good job! You've definitely earned your ATS creds!!!

Carry on

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   

thanks for the welcome. I started reading your other link. Wow, I get so angry, while more and more people are becoming aware, it's not happening fast enough.

It is maddening. But maybe it is happening faster than we believe it is. Part of the game is to keep one's opponent believing that you are more powerful than you really are... and that your opponent is weaker than they really are. If the worst is true, they are indeed desperate.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I came upon this in my searching on articles on Dr. Bradstreet. I've never heard of this person, don't know if it's looney, but they bring out some interesting and scarey facts..including the police dashboard camera of the arrest of the North Carolina Church murderer.. It starts out about Russia arresting a spy who was working for the CIA and getting intelligence off his smart phone
www.whatdoesitmean.com...

Once the FSB gained possession of Mataitis’s CIA issued “communication device”, and guided by his “instructions”, this report details, electronic intelligence experts were then able to decrypt it gaining immediate access to what are called “hour-week-day codes” that then enabled them to “unscramble” thousands of stored CIA communications “swept” into the Federations global intelligence network during the preceding week.

And of the most bizarre, and equally horrific, CIA communications decrypted by the FSB, this report continues, were of an American-based CIA “hit-team/kill-squad” operating in North Carolina that within a number of hours “suicided” an Obama regime dissident named Dr. Jeff Bradstreet, and then “protected” a mass murder suspect on the run from South Carolina named Dylan Roof.

If you watch the arrest video, the police almost immediately holster their guns while approaching the car...

It's really bizarre .....what do you think?

edit on 2-7-2015 by sharknerd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 05:40 AM
link   
The government killed him it's so obvious... I honestly believe autism was created by the government I don't remember hearing about autism yes ago a few people had it, but now everyone is getting it

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join