It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Controversial autism researcher, Jeff Bradstreet, commits suicide after FDA raid in Buford....

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: nightmare_david

My heart goes out to you and your family. I hope you are or will find your son the help and treatments he needs. One poster went into a very informative explanation of Dr. Bradstreet's reputedly successful treatment. If you need help finding it, let me know and I'll look for it.

Not shocked at all to see this in Skunkworks. ATS you're a joke anymore I swear. A freaking joke

Just for clarity's sake, I put this in skunkworks because of the many calling foul play, while the authorities call it a suicide... not because I doubt the link between vaccines and autism, nor because I question the good work Dr. Bradstreet was doing.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

originally posted by: Harte

So, yes, I'm stating that increased rates of autism appear to have had nothing to do with changes in vaccine concentrations.

Thank you for explaining. I can only say that we do not have enough information to come to such a conclusion... because too many people don't want to do the research necessary so it hasn't been done... which is really the problem.

The vaccine assertion is right there in both links. I responded to that.

While it is certainly true that we don't have enough information, one piece of information that we actually do have is that vaccines are not responsible for the explosion in autism rates.

I have a dog in this fight. My son is autistic.

Harte

Why do you put it that way? Does further vaccination/autism research somehow jeapordize your son's treatment/healing?

In a way, it does.

Continuing to expend energy on a fruitless and utterly demolished claim takes energy away from other possible avenues.

BTW, I'm not blinded by my son's condition - I'm not a straw-grasper - there is no "healing" for it.

I'd prefer that people drop theories that prove to be wrong and take up new ideas. That way maybe in the future someone else might not have to go through what my son experiences every waking moment of his life.

While we're on my preferences, I'd also prefer that ignorant people with no personal knowledge of the subject whatsoever cease continuously asserting fantasy as fact in order to feel better about themselves.

The last comment is not directed at you personally, BTW. I've not read enough of your posts to make that determination.

Harte

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   
There is certainly a mystery here. My guess would be that FDA raided him to see what exactly he was prescribing, and he knew it was junk, so he killed himself. The FDA was created to partly to stop the snake-oil patent "medicine" charlatans and insure that Americans received medicine based on science, not hokum. Of course, with him dead, the investigation will me most likely be dropped, so you are free to speculate about a conspiracy. There ARE secret government conspiracies, don't get me wrong. We know because sometimes they lead to embarrassing Congressional hearings.
a reply to: Boadicea

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Ok I am a very bad speller! ?
what do you mean?
your are one of Them any way.

originally posted by: boymonkey74
a reply to: buddha

Nice edit.
I know and you know what you actually said first.
Cowardly that.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Skimmed most of this thread.....and of course saw all the long arduous torturous replies from people who are just absolutely convinced that Big Pharma wouldn't do that to us!

It's called "herd immunity" for a reason.....

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

Is it a coincidence that he dies shortly after California pushes through a mandatory vaccine law, and others are calling for one nationwide? I think not. Perhaps the raid was to eliminate his evidence, and then he was silenced. We will likely never know, but I do know that I don't believe in coincidence.

You don't believe in coincidence? It happens all the time.

More often than not, such "coincidences" are nothing of the sort, but deliberate events. In this case? The whole thing screams conspiracy, and I am not one who automatically assumes such a thing.

Ticks me off, too, because autistic patients need all the help they can get. I have a nephew who is very autistic, and a grandson with a milder form. My oldest (his mother) had a BAD reaction to her first MMR shot.

What ticks me off even more when there are plenty of such testimonies from "ordinary" people...and they are completely ignored and presented as statistical anomalies.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: buddha

One of them?

Yeah a person who works with the autistic everyday :/

Obvious there is no point continuing here...
edit on 28-6-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Harte

My heart goes out to you and your son -- your entire family. I know the pain of having a child suffer and not knowing how to help them, though I have no personal experience with autism. I wish I had the confidence you have in the medical and vaccine industry.

I don't pretend to know the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. I don't think anyone does -- again, because the research has not been done.... and I do not trust that the research which has been done has been truthfully shared with the public. Not when we have CDC researchers trying to speak out and being silenced unless/until "granted" whistleblower status. Not when we have secret vaccine courts and gag orders. Not when we have exclusive contracts and non-disclosure clauses. How can I possibly believe we know the truth when there is so much effort to hide the truth?

I wish you and your family the best.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Parthin96
There is certainly a mystery here. My guess would be that FDA raided him to see what exactly he was prescribing...

I would think any prescriptions would be a matter of record somewhere, and could be found without conducting a raid... but maybe I'm assuming too much.

... and he knew it was junk, so he killed himself.

But we have no information to that effect -- not even from the FDA. And patients are singing his praises, and telling the world that his treatments greatly improved their conditions and their lives.

The FDA was created to partly to stop the snake-oil patent "medicine" charlatans and insure that Americans received medicine based on science, not hokum.

Unfortunately, crony capitalism and regulatory capture have destroyed the original noble purpose of the FDA.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
GUN SHOT to the chest as a SUICIDE?
Head MAYBE but as a doctor isn't that a bit OFF to anyone?

You're not alone! I did see several such comments at the articles.

It seems rather awkward to me. And it would seem to me that such a self inflicted shot would have to be at an angle... so it will be interesting what the autopsy shows.

Shot in the chest and then threw himself in a river or vice versa -- either way it's an odd suicide.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

Yep, herd immunity. That's why the one unvaccinated Catalonian child died of dyptheria this week while 8 of their vaccinated class mates, who were all tested as carrying the disease, were neither infected or killed. Man, those vaccinating parents sure got scammed.

Source
edit on 28-6-2015 by framedragged because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: framedragged
a reply to: Enderdog

Yep, herd immunity. That's why the one unvaccinated Catalonian child died of dyptheria this week while 8 of their vaccinated class mates, who were all tested as carrying the disease, were neither infected or killed. Man, those vaccinating parents sure got scammed.

Source

I vaccinate my kids but that doesn't keep me from being concerned about their content, especially adjuvants. So, I vaccinate but I am uncomfortable about it. I don't believe that other parents should be forced or coerced into doing the same though.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   

a reply to: Harte

My heart goes out to you and your son -- your entire family. I know the pain of having a child suffer and not knowing how to help them, though I have no personal experience with autism. I wish I had the confidence you have in the medical and vaccine industry.

I don't pretend to know the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. I don't think anyone does -- again, because the research has not been done.... and I do not trust that the research which has been done has been truthfully shared with the public. Not when we have CDC researchers trying to speak out and being silenced unless/until "granted" whistleblower status. Not when we have secret vaccine courts and gag orders. Not when we have exclusive contracts and non-disclosure clauses. How can I possibly believe we know the truth when there is so much effort to hide the truth?

I wish you and your family the best.

Thank you.

Surely you can believe that if anyone has looked into the facts of this claim, it's me.

More than enough research regarding this particular claim has already been done. More research is probably forever ongoing, but resources are limited which means eventually you have to let go of the theories that are shown not to hold true or you're wasting resources.

Too many studies have shown no link. You can read 75 of them here. Autism Speaks (have you heard of them?) agrees there's no link. To continue claiming there is a link is just blindly parroting outdated and disproven information.

I've noticed this sort of activity here in many different subject areas. I'm sure you have too.

Usually I object to it in the Ancient Civilizations thread. But in this case, I have a personal stake which led me to this thread in a different part of the forum.

There are hundreds of chemicals in our homes that weren't there 40 years ago. Any of these could be a suspect cause as well, along with thousands of other things and any specific combination of any of those things.

Harte

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I met Jeff in college in 1973. Good guy, friendly, helpful, smart. Casually kept up with him. He was in a car wreck, terrible damage to him, gained lots of weight, then lost it due to research on nutrition, types of food to eat and.supplements. He morphed into the Good Doctor as he stepped further into Christianity. I'm not able to accept a figure of authority in the field of autism recommending the use of EXORCISM to help or cure autism. Google his name, autism and exorcism.autismnaturalvariation.blogspot.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: lidobeachjesse

I'll track that down and see what I find... thank you.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly
What ticks me off even more when there are plenty of such testimonies from "ordinary" people...and they are completely ignored and presented as statistical anomalies.

Oh, definitely! It's always the case, too. The word of any person is ignored, even when hundreds, thousands, can come out and say the same thing. Sometimes, I think they think we are stupid, and other times, I am certain they are. Both, I guess!

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: lidobeachjesse

If he does this....
Yeah what an amazing doctor...not.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   

In addition to treating patients, [Dr.] Bradstreet has also offered expert testimony in federal court on behalf of vaccine-injured families and was founder and president of the International Child Development Resource Center, which at one time employed the much-scorned autism expert Dr. Andrew Wakefield as “research director.”

It was foul play, and I will tell you why. Too many "mysterious deaths" surrounding people who actually do good. You need to understand something. The FDA is in the Death buisness, NOT the health buisness. Its the other way around folks, and its time people realized this. They are all following the georgia guidestones. And that is the bottomline to all of this.

Vaccines is meant to help with the culling, or in the cultists words "the harvest". As was with many diseases that they have created. He was murdered BECAUSE he:

1. Knew too much
2. was awakened
3. Helped Heal people with real medicine.

Until people realize this truth, these things will keep on happening to good people. And before you think it may not happen to you,know this; anyone and everyone who knows the truth of vaccines can potentially be a target to be repressed and silenced. If they did it to him, whose to say they wont do it to any of us in this thread.

Now with their mandatory vaccines laws approaching, now would be a good time to start spreading information and spread it fast to anyone and everyone. Take time and yea maybe some of your own money, make dvd's , booklets etc and help spread the word. Before time runs out.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Thank you.

What you said is what I fear is happening... and why I and others are compelled to post such things. I don't know enough to make a definitive statement; but I know enough to know that if what I fear is a reality, this is exactly what some would do.

FDA = Food and Death Administration???

If it's not the intention, it's still the end result.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Re-edit: my whole rant was about another guy. I'm sure there are lines that can be connected amongst the two. I guess I went into detail of the events leading up to this "doctor". Perhaps I'll go back and read it all and restructure my little speech here.

I can't believe this issue still goes on and that such a conspiracy comes from this person's death. As a man of science with a degree in biology and working on another in healthcare, this posting seems hugely lopsided in favor of autism from vaccinations and doesn't regard facts from the other side. The whole idea about science is that you postulate an idea and back it up with evidence and testing. But that's not enough, it gets criticized and retested by colleagues to ascertain if the results are repeatable and if there is need for improvement to make such a point. The man who linked vaccinations and autism was found to be in the pockets of contributor to his funding. His article he wrote was falsified when published in some British science journal. It was only after that other professionals tried his experiments to match the findings that they found there was no correlation and was wrong. Many trials of experiments since him have concluded that there is no connection between the two and I will restate it, it has been tested many times because of this so called doctor tarnished a critical health affliction.

As regards to some other points in this article, which I had to skim some because of the bias and unflinching evidence with lack of research, I will try to answer for you. Autism can be found emerging in a young age, quite coincidentally to the same time as inoculations of vaccines. This would seem to be a cause and effect relationship but a simple correlation does not imply causation(pretty common saying in statistics). For example, let's say ice cream sales flourish in the summer but so do crimes, does this correlation mean that because ice cream sales increase so must crime? Not at all. It's mere coincidence. Vaccinations have shown to cause side effects but at a small percentage, and I mean small. I would put my money on catching a disease from not getting vaccinated then having a severe reaction to the immunizations. It was only after vaccines were created that you saw huge decreases in deaths and infections adjust from other modern healthcare practices like handwashing and sterilization. No medical procedure has a 100% guarantee many doctors will say.

Speculation of this man's suicide is blown out of proportion. It feels like the tabloids covering his death. Why would they got his office for information if it was just a suicide? FDA trying to cover something up so they can make money still? Listen, it seems pretty apparent this man was discredited and would live in infamy in the scientific world. The investigation of a death is highly serious whether suicide or murder is play. All avenues must be explored. Details are mainly kept from the public, like with robin Williams suicide. He suffered from depression and probably so did this man after his stunt. There's a reasonable motive here. If he was still doing research in this field, which I'm unsure of at this point, I would assume that it would be to redeem himself and find the connection but perhaps that's why he killed himself, couldn't after all this time which I think was like from the 90's. That's speculation and I don't have the evidence to support it from a credible source. I'm glad to leave at that. Perhaps it was murder, or a cover-up but the probability is slim. The most simple answer is usually the right one, the more contraptions, wheels, and cogs in place to suggest a theory usually isn't.

Many advocates adhere to his studies many have a victim from autism and saw this an answer even after all the current research. But anyone can go find research, especially if it goes along with their ideas. A study actually shown that, specifically you are more inclined to believe the results when you search for them and find them amongst conflicting evidence. The real issue is not finding evidence but thinking critically because it has become a lost art. It's brilliant that you believe that this could be a cover-up, you're skeptical. But not skeptical of the evidence, which is where thinking critically applies.

Going full circle now, my belief is that this man
committed suicide. Critical thinking of all sides of thought and the available evidence(which should be credible) has led to my conclusion as it should for others, whether it is the same or not, as long as it promotes a different way of thinking, not speculation
edit on 29-6-2015 by Higoman because: An error, trying to inform

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join