It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo Fox News

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan
read my earlier post about the diamond shape and what causes it.

I did, but if you see the video you can tell it's not being caused by the camera. It's in the air and the camera zooms in on it.

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 11:31 PM
link   
There's all kinds of reasons our government does not want to admit there are UFO's and intelligent life form somewhere besides here. One reason is they would have every christian in the country on their backs for implying God made someone else where because they believe they are the superior race.

I would love to know what the astronauts have seen while traveling wouldn't you all? I wonder if they have tried to or actually have made some kind of contact with UFO's. They are sworn not to tell us anything and you can take that to the bank.

I really got interested in this UFO buisness when I went and saw Chariots of the God's. If you've seen that or read the book, it will make a believer out of you. When there are pictures of UFO's drawn on the walls inside pyrimids in old Mexico and a landing strip on top of a mountain with no roads to it in Peru and a host of other things they introduce you to, it's just damned amazing. This movie if you want to call it that is more like a documentary and they let you be the judge.

Talk to me, 123Patty

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Believe it or not...

The night before the Columbia went down I had a dream where I was on -- prepare to roll your eyes -- a 'UFO'. An alien was standing before me... and during the course of the dream he kept pointing to the space shuttle with a certain degree of physical emphasis.

This was the only dream I had during the night... and when I woke up to learn that the shuttle was missing I had an extremely weird feeling...

I wrote about this before on ATS. Yes, I know that it is a VERY KOOKY story and can be explained away as simply a case of imagination and excitement (at the time I was really into a space shuttle simulation game... and perhaps that burrowed into my head).

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Wow that reallly looks like a genuine U.F.O. So did that alien thing shoot down the shuttle? That would explain alot but if it did why would it want to shoot it down?

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Musclor

Zooming on it a flying saucer can be clearly seen (remembers me Ed Walters one). There is also a trail behind it.

Hey! if its a Ed Walters shaped craft, then you should know its not a U.F.O. lol...

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 03:50 AM
link   
I added a small version of the video (xvid format 5Mo) at the same adress here. The full video is also available via emule or edonkey (that's where i found it).

Originally posted by fallen_sentient

Originally posted by sensfan
read my earlier post about the diamond shape and what causes it.

I did, but if you see the video you can tell it's not being caused by the camera. It's in the air and the camera zooms in on it.

Yes, and the ufo looks quite well structured. Also, how do you explain the trail ?

[edit on 27/12/2004 by Musclor]

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Musclor
Some people stated that it was the shuttle entering the atmosphere, and viewed from face (nose at the bottom), but i'm skeptic about that. What do you think ?

It's not the shuttle. Play with a mock-up/model of the shuttle, you're not going to get it to look like that no matter what angle you hold it. That explanation is as believable as 'swamp gas'

Kudos on the pic! It's got the channel, time, headline and the shots are clear. You don't see shots like that everyday. The second one has a cool reddish anime speed-line showing its right to left motion. Looks a bit dumpy for a ufo
. You'd think higher intelligence would be able to come up with a better aerodyne design for show boating.

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 07:26 AM
link   
this is simply one of the best ones ever for me

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 08:18 AM
link   

To me it looks more like you're seeing the shuttle from the back and underside, with the nose pointing down... Still, I'd have to see this in relation to when this is in the video to say for sure, as I wouldn't have thought the shuttle to be that intact after the explosion... I remember seeing it blow up on live tv, and it sure didn't seem like much would be left intact....

[edit on 27-12-2004 by Gazrok]

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I still can't see why the person who put this online wouldn't just include the ending to that shot.

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 08:55 PM
link   
One of the best videos ever. Clearly a craft non-earth. Baffeling to see those who can't comprehend the thought that we are being visited by other civilisations, explain away this obvious craft.

� The shuttle falls downward
� The craft does not have a "tail" so no way to tell for sure what direction it is having.
� Unlike the shuttle, the craft does not appear to be falling downward with a "tail" behind it.
� The craft appears to be moving in all directions but some of it is also the cameraman not being able to hold the camera still, which get's even more visible when he zooms in.
� The "sun reflection" theory is more than a little desperate, as the light comming from the top of the craft stays the same no matter what area of the screen it's in.
� The "Sun reflection" does not change shape or intensity as it should over a few seconds.
� The light from the craft appears to come from inside the craft ie an internal light source and the buttom also shows it's not a sun reflection.

To those of you starraing at your first frightening evidence of visitors in our skies, please take a deep breath and consider how calming this reality really is. We have heard about these sightings for more than 50 years and they have not harmed us. Relax. They are more advanced and they are observing us, I feel like the kid at kindergarden who realizing that mom and dad is still watching me....

For those of you who has not taken the time yet to study the 4 hour witness video from the disclosure project, let me tell you that the insiders are reporting that the us government has been warned by the other civilisations out there that they will not tolerate us going into space with Weapons of mass destruction, and that they would "clip" our wings if we did not change our goals to peaceful ones.

Thank god for those beings out there who are superior to the shoot first mentality of the CURRENT US government.

Sincerly

Cade

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 11:42 AM
link   
You know, the one Picard was always breaking by making first contact and interferring with alien civilizations? Don't you think if they left us alone so far that they would continue to do so? What tremendous leaps of civilization and understanding have we reached to deserve some kind of welcoming commitee from other worlders?

[edit on 28-12-2004 by saint4God]

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Well, finally got the time to download and see the whole video.

This image is AFTER the shuttle broke up. That could be any number of possible debris parts. To me, it looks like it might be the cockpit section perhaps, with the little "wings" being the start of the main wings...when it broke apart...

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Again, the diamond shape that you see when the object is zoomed on is not the true shape of the object. Most cameras use an iris that opens and closes depending on how bright an object is. When it is bright, as this object is, the iris is almost closed, the opening that is there in the iris is this same diamond shape. If the object is now focused, it takes on this shape.

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God
What about the Prime Directive, Cade?
You know, the one Picard was always breaking by making first contact and interferring with alien civilizations?

I'm not sure what you are referring to, I'm not the big Star Trek fan. Please elaborate further.

Don't you think if they left us alone so far that they would continue to do so?

I cannot follow any logic in the kind of reasoning that follows a line of thought where whatever has been done in the past must therefore be done in the present and the future. So my answer is no.

What tremendous leaps of civilization and understanding have we reached to deserve some kind of welcoming commitee from other worlders?

Well that would be a good question indeed, what have we done...? Not much, which could be why I don't see any welcoming commitee. Didn't we watch Iraq for years and years during the UN resolutions to observe if they complied with those directives? Didn't we wait and then decide to act. I was not in favor of war being used that early in the game, but I'm simply relaying what happened right here on earth. Would it be inconceivable to imagine others do what we ourself have already done?

Sincerly

Cade

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 04:44 AM
link   
discovery is relief, denial is hard work.

Sincerly

Cade

jra

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 05:35 AM
link   
I myself agree with sensfan. I too believe it to be an optical effect. To me it looks like something that wasn't properly in focus. Plus no one has pointed out that this "UFO" is facing the camera directly. If it were a flying saucer, what are the chances that a camera looking up into the sky would be seeing it direcetly from it's side profile with the craft being alligned prefectly with the frame. Pretty slim to none i'd say.

Before anyone jumps on me and calls me a 'disinfo agent' or some crap like that. I believe in other life exsisting in out universe and I am completely open to the theory of aliens being here on Earth, but I think this is just some out of focus debris from the shuttle.

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cade
I'm not sure what you are referring to, I'm not the big Star Trek fan. Please elaborate further.

Basically it's a policy of non-interferrence so that a civilization can develop naturally. If aliens come in with their way of doing stuff, we would have no individual contributions or perspectives to offer later on. Kind of a 'let them come to us' way of thinking.

I cannot follow any logic in the kind of reasoning that follows a line of thought where whatever has been done in the past must therefore be done in the present and the future. So my answer is no.

Fair enough, I just wanted to see what you think changed whereas they would have sudden interest in wee planet Earth.

Didn't we watch Iraq for years and years during the UN resolutions to observe if they complied with those directives? Didn't we wait and then decide to act.

Good point, just wondering "why now?"

I was not in favor of war being used that early in the game, but I'm simply relaying what happened right here on earth. Would it be inconceivable to imagine others do what we ourself have already done?

Perfectly conceivable I think. Just exploring your take on it.

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 05:57 PM
link   
"Prime Directive" might exist out there. It would explain their behavior wouldn't it? They are here but they stay hidden, the more we talk about them the more they can show themselves as a kind of "just taking requests" line of thinking....ok...now I'm making myself laugh at that thought
....lol .... "taking requests"

Alien: "....ohhh look they are wondering if we are real, let's do a swirl and a perfect formation, then go to a circle and disappear.....naaaa.....we've done that one so many times....let's try something new.....hmmm....wait.....I GOT IT.....ABDUCTIONS!!!! they seem to like horror flicks down there...????!!!!! "

sorry, I'm usually a lot more serious

Out on a limb

Cade

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 11:07 AM
link   

One of the best videos ever. Clearly a craft non-earth. Baffeling to see those who can't comprehend the thought that we are being visited by other civilisations, explain away this obvious craft.

� The shuttle falls downward
� The craft does not have a "tail" so no way to tell for sure what direction it is having.
� Unlike the shuttle, the craft does not appear to be falling downward with a "tail" behind it.
� The craft appears to be moving in all directions but some of it is also the cameraman not being able to hold the camera still, which get's even more visible when he zooms in.
� The "sun reflection" theory is more than a little desperate, as the light comming from the top of the craft stays the same no matter what area of the screen it's in.
� The "Sun reflection" does not change shape or intensity as it should over a few seconds.
� The light from the craft appears to come from inside the craft ie an internal light source and the buttom also shows it's not a sun reflection.

To those of you starraing at your first frightening evidence of visitors in our skies, please take a deep breath and consider how calming this reality really is. We have heard about these sightings for more than 50 years and they have not harmed us. Relax. They are more advanced and they are observing us, I feel like the kid at kindergarden who realizing that mom and dad is still watching me....

For those of you who has not taken the time yet to study the 4 hour witness video from the disclosure project, let me tell you that the insiders are reporting that the us government has been warned by the other civilisations out there that they will not tolerate us going into space with Weapons of mass destruction, and that they would "clip" our wings if we did not change our goals to peaceful ones.

Thank god for those beings out there who are superior to the shoot first mentality of the CURRENT US government.

Sincerly

Cade

Very good point Cade, my take on it is not much different.
Aside of what has been mention here that tends to disagree, that needs to come into play only because this incedent came with a Deadly result. It has our attention, if only for a short time.
It will require now a new approch when we inter into space. Currently our method is a little out date. And for the reasons we are there? Just ask the guys on the Space Station, I bet they can share our shortcomings, and sometimes our disregards to life.... I would have a more intense view from their postion, not much different of what I have now, just a better seat.
I suspect, the activity that has been seen during crisies events in this world, or where there still is a treat, you/us might see their presence there.... From Earth that currently continues to be moving at a 9.0 rate at times, to our ability to destroy ourselfs. If there was ever a reason to protect the one chance we have to ensure life on this planet, were not there yet... Maybe a different force is needed... What really is it stopping us from seeing it?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join