It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kawasaki P-1 may visit RIATT

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
There's a video of them practicing for their flight. Some interesting features on it.

I saw some of the display when I was walking about but left my camera with my dad it looked pretty good

Ether way was good show and a great treat for my 30th birthday which was yesterday as well

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ThePeaceMaker

The Airbus A400M display was the highlight for me and also being in the cockpit of the RAF Voyager A300 when it was only 27 hours after completion, nice plane.

I only made a few videos on my ipod as this year I decided to enjoy instead of filming.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I agree, the A400M was excellent, right from the moment it lifted off and went virtually straight up! I filled four memory cards so, sometime over the next week I'll post some pics as I work my way through em.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Yea the A400 was impressive ive got loads of photos to go through but been working since getting back from RIAT. As I said in a previous reply I may make another thread for pics but no sure which forum to put it in. I definitly have to do a weekend next year as I think one day wasn't enough to get round and see everything

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   

We said the same thing. I've asked a mod about us putting a thread on here, just waiting for a reply. We can all use the same thread for our pics then if it's allowed.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   

It's ok to start a thread on this forum. If we keep it tidy and post all our pics into one thread there won't be a problem.

This includes anybody with RIAT images they wish to share. First one ready can start the thread.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   

The static display is similar every year so if you seen it this year you might not want to see it next year.

I have been going to RIAT for the most of 15 years and for the previous 5 or so, we watch the display and go in the best planes that allow entry, we tend to avoid the rest of the static display and vendors, as it means walking miles /getting buses and takes a lot of time.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   
It's not like farnborough though is it, so unlikely to hearvanythingbabout an MPS for the RAF until the next Defense spending a review (SDSR?)

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Forensick

They just renewed Seedcorn for three years.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: waynos
I wasnt sure whether it had to go in one of the non conspiracy type forums

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: theabsolutetruth
Yeah I did realise there was a lot of walking lol and I like the static park though especially if you get he few rarer aircraft in

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join