It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello ATS!! :)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Hello all! So this is my intro thread and first thread at ATS. I've been a stalker for 5-6 years. I would always pull up the website on my iOS device(s) when I was bored and wanted some juicy doom pr0n or some conspiracy stuff. Some of the stuff I've read here can get an open mind really racing, and hey, thats right up my alley! Did I mention that I have an open mind? I don't let anyone or anything get in my way and hold me back.

I am well rounded and love a lot of stuff (lots of music genres, movies, tv shows, lots and lots of video games of different categories (FPS, MMORPG, rpg, rts). I believe EVERY SINGLE THING is a form of art and I appreciate art. I also have my own spiritual beliefs that would turn some peoples heads around but not too far out there. We have no idea how the universe works. At all. We really don't and we likely just don't have the mental capacity (or we are in the wrong plane of conscienceless) to truly understand who or what god really is. I think religion as we know it is very radical and archaic, and really holds the whole world back from advancing, however I still believe in higher a higher power. After all you'd be ignorant not to believe in intelligent design. I believe life exists everywhere in our current universe and dimension and other dimensions. I believe every atom has a universe inside of it, and we are also an atom of something bigger. I have no idea if we're guided by fate or free will but I love talking really deep with people about it. I also love psychology and the brain is an amazing thing...but it's not my field at all, I am in a completely different field of study altogether that has nothing to do with psychology or anything else I mentioned that I like above.

==
As far as my thoughts on hot topics goes:

I also believe marijuana is a very beneficial drug and should be legalized, and get this concept - I've never ingested or smoked it in any form what a head spinner! (not....I am just f*****g smart and do my research). But people who stone just to stone are idiots. It has a lot of health benefits out side of hammering yourself into oblivion for hours. I mean, there are little kids who suffer from seizures who are almost cured by THC without any side effects, but no it's "f*****g illegal, lets pump them with white pills that kill them and should be illegal instead". I believe a paradox exists as we advance, change must happen if we wan't to advance to become greater.. but at the same time we keep losing our rights and free speech to make other people happy and that is NOT ok. (see:confederate flag bans). Oh and I am not really entirely 100% ok with gays but I think if they love each other than should be 100% allowed to marry. I am appalled by gender reassignment and trannies, but I've met a few and I always think that if they're happy that is totally cool. I'm not a bigot.
==

I tried to cover a lot of hot topic stuff above and some stuff that sorta makes up my beliefs. I would like to think I am an intelligent individual, I think there should be more people who think like I do. Again I am not trying to sound full of myself, it's just the truth.

I am easy going and love meeting new people. I am not super social but I don't mind social interaction at all. I won't give up any personal information that could identify me. I have a policy of my own to keep myself incognito on the internet, everywhere.

I originally joined to post something in the rant forum, but there is a 20 post limit until it is unlocked for new users, so no biggie!

It's great to be a part of the community.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Welcome, pleased to meet you good sir!

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: soekvg
Welcome to the funny farm

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: soekvg

After all you'd be ignorant not to believe in intelligent design.

Here, here…

welcome.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Thank you for the kind hellos!

Sorry if some of my thread comes off as pompous. I really don't mean it to sound that way lol. I've just had a hell of a past couple months and I felt like I was almost venting a bit writing my intro which is totally hilarious. I'd love to be able to post in the rants section some time maybe but for now I'll stick to just browsing ATS like I've done the past 5 years.

I'm just another good ol' murcian' struggling to find work in the jobmarket and my original intent to join was to rant about all the encounters i've had with horrible people/managers and job apps the past 2 months or so, trying to get into a simple job.

Mind you a lot of these are low qualification min wage, but apparently I lack the qualifications, which makes total since since I come from retail with years of customer service, stocking, watiting on people hand and foot and working a cash register.

Not to mention I show actual respect and maturity having spent years and digging into debt to go through college and better myself all by putting my education on applications (maybe this is what is killing me?). Lets hire the dirty kids who dress in shorts, tank top and a hat to an interview instead of the one who clearly wasted his time dressing up.....

FFS.

I haven't exactly been vigilant enough in finding a job that suits my degree but at this point I need something to pay the bills. Nameen'?!

~soekvg
edit on 26-6-2015 by soekvg because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Hi there! Welcome!

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Hello! Welcome, I'm also new
Can I just say, I 100% agree with everything you said
And for an introduction that long, I find that pretty amazing!
edit on 27-6-2015 by Andromus because: (no reason given)

top topics

join