It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In My Own Language

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I would like to present a video (Roughly 8 min long) ,However I don't want to spoil the Video by describing exactly what the video is about. .

So let's use the Authors description of the video .

The first part is in my "native language," and then the second part provides a translation, or at least an explanation. This is not a look-at-the-autie gawking freakshow as much as it is a statement about what gets considered thought, intelligence, personhood, language, and communication, and what does not.

Some of you Might find the video hard to watch and some of you might not understand it .

The first half of the video is in her native language a language that only few speak and understand . In the seconed half of the video this beautiful mind gives us a translation of this language only spoken by those who have the minds to understand it .

I will elaborate more on the video in the thread .

I would like to Apologize to those who are not able to watch the video and wish for more detail about the video . But due to the nature of the video ,explaining what it's about will just spoil it , IMHO .

Kap
edit on 06/17/2015 by Kapusta because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Fantastic. Everybody should watch and learn. There is a kid at my daughter's school who is similar, I will try to show his teacher this. Thank you for sharing.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cloudbuster
Fantastic. Everybody should watch and learn. There is a kid at my daughter's school who is similar, I will try to show his teacher this. Thank you for sharing.

wonderful ty for sharing and watching .

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

I have spoken that language since a child. However, my mannerism greatly differs from the subject in the video. I do not go out of my way to "interact" with the environment the same way as she does in the video, but I understand intimately what she is "reading". The interpenetration and inter-connectivity that many in the new age thought movement can only philosophize about as existing is being experienced by others.

The magic and wonder is this world is subtle, yet undeniable when we awaken to this heightened sense of perception.

@ the 4:42 mark she drops a dime into the well of knowledge and enlightenment....for those who have the ears to hear.

Thank you for sharing that wonderful video of that sweet soul! Saving that one.

ETA: We all speak that language (of interacting and engaging fully with ALL our senses -- not just the human sense organs) when we are babies up until the age of 3 or 4. Watch some of her behaviour and you will see babies doing the same thing...
edit on 26-6-2015 by Involutionist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing.

What a wonderful video and powerful message.

Sometimes we need to open our eyes to really see.

Folks with autism communicate with body language and their senses.

People with autism really don’t have a communication disorder. Instead, the people who don’t understand them have the disorder and it’s called “Ignorance Syndrome”

leolady

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   

I've often wondered what was being thought and how the world was being perceived by those who've I've seen over the past few decades expressing themselves/experiencing reality in their unique manner.

You've really conveyed this well.

This made my evening.

Thank you.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69

I've often wondered what was being thought and how the world was being perceived by those who've I've seen over the past few decades expressing themselves/experiencing reality in their unique manner.

You've really conveyed this well.

This made my evening.

Thank you.

Thanks slayer that means allot , from both you and the other folks .

Kap

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Nice video. My favourite part was at the end:

"Acted and performed by A M Baggs & assorted objects"

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: funkadeliaaaa
Nice video. My favourite part was at the end:

"Acted and performed by A M Baggs & assorted objects"

She is a fuctioning Autistic en.wikipedia.org...

new topics

top topics

join