It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Obama Delivers Eulogy for Rev. Clementa Pinckney

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: introvert

Maybe he is getting blasted because he is the worst President in US history? I know I see him that way. His 'successes' were screwing up health care worse than it already was and blaming his failures on any one and everyone, but himself. His single most amazing accomplishment is surviving more scandals that all the other Presidents in American history combined.

Name ONE positive thing HE is responsible for...I doubt you can.

See. You're doing it to. You're regurgitating talking points, yet provide no substance.

Your request is a bit of a bait, and is also completely subjective. What I may find to be positive, you may not. But I will still provide a few examples I believe you can agree is positive.

In 2010 and 2011 he increased funding for the VA. He also approved new GI bill funding.

He tightened sanctions on Iran in 2011 and 2012.

He got Osama bin Laden.

He stopped the expensive and non-productive shuttle missions to save the US taxpayers billions, while they research new technologies.

He passed Dodd-Frank which put some new, much-needed, regulation back on to wall street investment houses and banks.

I could go on. He has done some good work for the American people. But I'm sure many people don't see it that way. They are trained to hate and reject. They are brainwashed to push against anything they are told to.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
a reply to: BlackboxInquiry

Did you notice he didn't finish the song .Did you noticed that he mischaracterized Gods Grace .He was way out of his station on this one. A quiet presence would have been a better approach then using it as a stump for his wet dream of disarming Americans .

I'd have assumed he had enough 'common sense' to just be a quiet presence....however, he's proved time and time again, it's his agenda or nothing.

He's an @$$hat IMHO.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Wonder why Obama didn't bring up faux marriage in the eulogy?

I'll give you three guesses about Clementa Pinckney's perspective on faux marriage...go!

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Did you notice he didn't finish the song

Yes! The housemate was like, well...maybe he forgot the words or something. No...it looked deliberate to me. I got a really weird feeling listening to him sing; can't put my finger on exactly what bothered me, but the whole thing was just strange and unsettling. I couldn't watch it again because it gave me such a bad feeling.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join