It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Say something nice about the person above you...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Alright, 'nuff with the hating!

How about everybody says something nice about the person above them. Absolutly no negatives!

Since there is nobody above me in this thread, I will say something nice about ATS.

ATS is great. It has been my home away from home for around half a year. All the members here are beautiful. We are a wonderful community.

Take it away guys...

[edit on 26-12-2004 by MacKiller]

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 11:08 AM
link   
You finally changed that Avatar.....LOL

Hes a person that can argue his point without bringing your mother into it or making you try to find his address....LOL

I have enjoyed debating with you

[edit on 26-12-2004 by Amuk]

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I must compliment the wonderful photoshop job for the santa hat on your avatar. Very good work! Plus I can honestly say that I have never seen you post anything negative or hateful.

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Yeah, if only Amuk can say that he made it

Diehard, I respect your political views, and I think that you are a very educated person

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by MacKiller
Yeah, if only Amuk can say that he made it

Nope that was KingLizard. (hes da man)

It took half a dozen people to show me how to upload my Avatar much less make one....LOL

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Amuk is...a cool guy!

Plus you seem very intelligent!

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 12:36 PM
link   
nothing nice to say about dreamlandmafia

......only joking, always seems to have a cool head and never lose his temper

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 12:38 PM
link   
UK Wizard always manages to put a smile on my face.

Always has something clever, or sarcastic to say.

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 12:40 PM
link   
MacKiller is just an all-around good guy, funny, friendly, wise and helpfull - it's no wonder he became a Mod so fast.

Keep up the good work dude.

[edit on 26-12-2004 by m0rbid]

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 01:12 PM
link   
errrmmmmmm....hmm this might be hard cause I dont know m0rbid that well...but hey m0rbid's a cool person and I dont recall ever seeing him(her?) saying really cruel things about another person. But hey everyone has something good about them, even me..cant wait to see what the person below me says

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 07:01 PM
link   
darkwolf3636 friendly, funny, its also good to see such a young member enjoying the boards,

and chat! lol

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I hope I beat the rush to post here, it's so easy to say something nice about asala. your just such a sweetie! One of ATS' nicest.

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Same can be said for Pantha. She is wonderful, and very opinionated, as well as a member of Team Z

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Smart guy, it was great doing that Pyramid research project with you.

Odd

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 09:14 PM
link   
anybody with Jimmy Buffet in their signature can't possess many bad qualities.

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Odd's cool because he was the first to respond to my 18th birthday thread today! Thanks, Odd! Otherwise, I barely know him... but I can guess he's a really cool guy.

Odd, if you're a girl, TOTALLY disregard all of the "he's" and "guy"...

[STAY COOL)
-prophetmike

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 11:38 PM
link   
prophet, you're always first in line to congratulate someone or show support for ATS as a whole. We can always count on you to have something positive to say.

Odd

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I am in fact male, Mike... and I'm glad I prevented you from falling into obscurity, as it were.

Banshee-- you're all over this news thing. I admire your dedication.

But I gotta ask-- what do you mean by Mike can always find something nice to say? is it that hard?

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Banshee is a great friend and a joy to know. She is easy to talk to and very intelligent. I enjoy our conversations very much. She is also an awesome mod and a great person to work with here on ATS. She is very dedicated to the site and ATSNN. Awesome job B. Great to have gotten the chance to know you over the last few months. Oh, and she is also a very caring person, if, that is, you aren't scared off by her chair she is likely to hit you with if you step out of line.

regs out...

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Um, Regs has a cute avatar so he/she must be a wonderful person and probly does a great job moderating! hope everyone had a great xmas

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join