It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My transcendental awakening at Wal-Mart.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: yeahright
a reply to: marg6043

You realize we're inevitably headed towards WalMart surgery centers, right?

The right organs, at the right price. Come see our rollbacks on gall bladder surgery! Discounts available when purchased with face lift!

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: wastedown

Apparently Wal-Mart is the place of pool noodles and free major epiphanies. Not such a bad deal afterall... I would recommend taking your kids to Wally World to analyze the merchandise and embrace critical thinking skills!

Thank you, it was pretty surreal. I've been needing something like that to break me out of the funk I've been in. Felt damn good to see Wal-Mart as a matrix lol. Also I totally condone making fun at this experience. It is Wal-Mart after all, what kind of humorous being would I be if I said it wasn't funny?

edit on 26-6-2015 by Blumenkranz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

I'm super glad lol!

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

I actually really agree with this. I know my dreams have been extraordinary lately, I treasure them, and sometimes I just wake up feeling much better than the day before as though something transpired while I was asleep to resolve an issue I've had. I have also felt like this has been a progression and didn't come out of the blue. The power of it is what took me by surprise. It really does make reality more bearable because I'm less inclined to judge others and myself with this knowledge. Thank you!

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Who needs the black market when you've got good ol' Wal-Mart?

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

It was really delicious! Dunkin' Donuts iced coffee with cookie dough shots.

Thank you so much for your kind words. I'm very flattered that you like my writing.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Blumenkranz

Just make sure you pay on time if you pay with a credit card! You wouldn't them to repossess your new kidneys!

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: yeahright

He, he, yes I know, but darn perhaps their rate of mersa and staph infections will be lower than those in the main hospitals.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

I am sad because I know this is true.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   

I no longer had my gallbladder among other organs right now, that was my 3th surgery. Is interesting how you can live without few internal "items"

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   

You have been assimilated by the Wal Mart collective.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
He, he, yes I know, but darn perhaps their rate of mersa and staph infections will be lower than those in the main hospitals.

No doubt. Probably more likely to have a corndog sewn into your chest cavity at Wal Mart though.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: yeahright

Ha, if that corndog will induce enlightening I am all for it,

but you know one thing is near death experiences while in traumatic situations and then is conscious near death experiences that you do not necessarily have to be death to experience them.

But we will never know what kind of enlightenment can Wal mart produce.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

Thank you beat me to the South Park episode.

Beware of epiphanies inside Wal Marts.

Its dudes in the camera room beaming stuff to your head so you'll bring it to the world , free advertising.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I kno, I still hear "We are Wal-Mart" in my head every now and then.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Honey I can only go by what you type.

"I never use the word sheep-like"

we are in sleep-like states

"Nor do I feel the external data is useless"

trivial external data

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

I didn't mean it in any way as an attack so I apologize if it came off that way. And if I misconstrued, the fault is all mine!

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Dear god, I hope this actually wasn't Wal-Mart tactics infiltrating my mind... there's no escape!

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   

nah no worries.

Wallmart is wretched, and if one can see anything good whilst in there, I'd take it up a notch from epiphany and call it a bonafide miracle

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Lol well, like someone else said earlier, I think this sort of thing can happen anywhere and be triggered by anything. Somehow the depressing atmosphere of Wal-Mart jolted me into another state of thinking. I think the fact that I've felt very depressed and anxious lately has contributed. Like the frivolity of consumerist society reached some sort of overload in me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join