It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: Black Teen Does Something SICK to White Woman Holding Toddler… No Media Outrage

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

That involved a a killing, kinda amplifies the situation.

If the girl or the baby died then I bet we would see a different reaction.

If the girl with the baby had been black, you'd see the same outrage. It isn't right, but it's true. I'd be ticked no matter who did that with a baby involved, but the media is another matter. They have an agenda. That's the point here.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Yes it is a point based in hypotheticals.

You don't think some where there was a black person attacked by a while person that day?

That is my point, these things happen everyday in our nation, and we don't know the reaction until it happens.

And the funny part if the roles were reversed, we would see the same people that want outrage saying it needs to be stopped. So do you want it or not?

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: coop039

Ugh. Yellow journalism certainly has made a tremendous comeback. Of course they aren't outraged by this; it's not sensational enough. If they had any journalistic integrity they would focus on more serious and pressing issues rather than pitting Americans against Americans simply because their love for the "almighty" dollar. But assuming that for some reason they need to make it a racial issue, then let's look at this chart.

According to the FBI the known homicide stats for for 2013 are as follows:

*Taking the lead with a tally of 2,509 homicides is white on white
*Coming in at a close second with 2,245 homicides is black on black
*In third place with 409 homicides is black on white
*Fourth place, a measly 189, homicides is white on black
*Fifth place under below aren't even worth mentioning.

It is my understanding that violent crime trends as a whole aren't too far off this mark, yet yellow media greatly skews our perception. Yes, I know that police are the focus of a lot of things, but it's difficult finding any reliable information about that. Still, one has to realize that media as a whole probably distorts our perception of it as well.

My point being... Of course there is no outrage over contents of the original post. It doesn't fit the agenda. Still, I don't necessarily think there should be any media outrage over the incident. After all, justice is being served.

(P.S.) What a wonderful friend that white girl has. She didn't help defend against the attack. Heck, she didn't even help the toddler.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 01:56 AM
link   

(post by anarkyangel removed for a manners violation)
(post by starswift removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   

a reply to: yuppa

I was talking about the attacker, I can't blame the mom for not giving up her child, she had a duty to protect it and she did so until the other girl attacked.

Ah i got ya meaning now.Thanks for the explanation.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   

All that faux news has turned your brain to paste , enough with the race baiting it does not work any more. The conservatives foaming at the mouth screaming "black thug black thug" are as much to blame for the division in this country. Just stop.

edit on 28-6-2015 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-6-2015 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarthFazer

All that faux news has turned your brain to paste , enough with the race baiting it does not work any more. The conservatives foaming at the mouth screaming "black thug black thug" are as much to blame for the division in this country. Just stop.

How can anyone take someone seriously whose may point of argument is the news channel someone watches?

How incredibly low brow.

And by the way Darth I watch CNN.

Darth Fazer Embracing Ignorance.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: DarthFazer

Oh, the memes, the memes...the left-wing memes! Lefties always do this with Fox News. That tells me that maybe I ought to actually be watching more of Fox News. Anytime "they" try to discredit something so intensely, you better pay even closer attention!

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnFisher

Wonder how much these stats are skewed when Police sometimes put white for hispanics on forms.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: coop039

In yet another sickening attack, a black girl attacked a white girl holding a toddler. The white girl was sitting at a park bench, causing no trouble, simply talking with a group of black girls, and all of a sudden one black girl pushed her and the toddler off the bench.

VIDEO: Black Teen Does Something SICK to White Woman Holding Toddler… No Media Outrage

Where is the media and Al on this this?
The child was injured, got a nasty gash on his head. The girl has been arrested.

butthatsnoneofmybusiness.com...

You answered your own question:

The attacker has been arrested.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnFisher

It is my understanding that violent crime trends as a whole aren't too far off this mark, yet yellow media greatly skews our perception. Yes, I know that police are the focus of a lot of things, but it's difficult finding any reliable information about that. Still, one has to realize that media as a whole probably distorts our perception of it as well.

My point being... Of course there is no outrage over contents of the original post. It doesn't fit the agenda. Still, I don't necessarily think there should be any media outrage over the incident. After all, justice is being served.

As mentioned, the stats as we know them are based on known murders... or, more accurately, murder convictions. Further, around 1/3rd of murders are unsolved, so that number is only telling part of the story.

FBI reports 461 killed by police in 2013. These aren't tallied on that markup. Worse, this isn't an accurate number - only a number derived from self-reporting departments, which are not obligated to provide said number of killings (this I think has recently changed).

However, a citizen-led effort began in 2013 - Killed By Police. These researchers scoured news reports in order to get their numbers - and they found reports of the killing of 767 people by police from May 1st to December 31st. That means a whole lot of departments aren't reporting shootings to the FBI.

So, how many are police killing in a year? Well, last year (2014), KBP found news reports for 1104 people killed by the police.

Now, think about that for a second - there were 5,723 known murders in 2013 and 767 people killed by police for half a year in 2013.

(post by NeilArm removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Definatly a racist hate crime. I would find her guilty.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Yes it is a point based in hypotheticals.

You don't think some where there was a black person attacked by a while person that day?

That is my point, these things happen everyday in our nation, and we don't know the reaction until it happens.

And the funny part if the roles were reversed, we would see the same people that want outrage saying it needs to be stopped. So do you want it or not?

It is a point based in actual fact, since cases like this one happen all the time, and we almost never hear about them from the mainstream media. One black person is assaulted, and you'd think all-out race wasr had been declared, the way th talking heads and political mouthpieces behave.

I don't want to see anyone behaving that way, and I also don't want one group treated as special, while another is treated as though they deserve being targeted.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 04:09 AM
link   
haha

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

"Where's the media outrage"

The new rallying cry of race baiting conservatives.

I believe it is the lack of any coverage for black on white crime that is the race baiting and that sits in the blood stained hands of the brainwashed liberals.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: tanka418

can't tell it better.....

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

"Where's the media outrage"

The new rallying cry of race baiting conservatives.

I think you're late for a class at the Frankfurt School

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join