It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: Black Teen Does Something SICK to White Woman Holding Toddler… No Media Outrage

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Maybe of we stopped using colour in every description of an event we wouldn't be in the mess we are in.

Maybe the headline should read
"Teen does something sick to woman holding a toddler".

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: EloquentThinker
Going to be completely honest. That video enraged me and only served to reinforce my view that a lot of Blacks should not be living with the rest of us in a civilized society. Either they should be segregated from civilized folk in a walled off area of the country or shipped back to Africa. That was disgusting behaviour and I hope both those two "girls" and the boy that started jumping up and down like an animal get what's due to them in the near future.

Actually.. it be better for them to be re educated properly instead. Ban rap music as hate speech anytime it mentions th eN word,B, word or C word.(see not all rap but just the ones with those words and actions in vids) I f you cant make a rap without cursing calling someone a offensive name you shouldnt be rapping.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Guys a Toddler was hurt and injured. If this was my kid then god help them. Also some of the reply's in this thread are from some of the most heartless ####s with no compassion iv ever read. Why would you even be on ATS with that attitude

The first thing on my mind was that poor toddler never mind what race who is.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

maybe we can just cut all sensationalised hyperbolic bollox and attempt a factual headline ???

WTF is " something sick " supposed to be anyway ???

apes accurate headline = :

" tean assaults woman with toddler "

simples

PS - that was not a sliggt at you - but the general trend of bull# headlines

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanka418
What can I say; down here in Texas we are a bit more "down to Earth"...

By the way; that white "woman" is 14, and the Toddler 3. The black teen is facing felony charges, and has destroyed her life in a matter of seconds.

No need for "outrage", just sweep it all up and apply justice.

How Texas is handling the situation isn't the issue. The issue is that, were this reversed, there would be national media outrage at the "racist whites", and we pretty much never, EVER, see that in the many cases of black-on-white crime, even though that is FAR more common.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

do you have any stats for ethnicity of victim // perpetrator in crimes ???

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: coop039

Why does this surprise anyone? We are raising a nation of IDIOTS both black and white. Color has nothing to do with it. Lack of ANY moral compass and marginal education and sophistication have everything to do with it. Raise a nation of dumb idiots and we will see lots more crime like this, black against white, white against black. The commonality is STUPID.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
Well, THAT website/blog and "article" doesn't have an obvious, biased agenda. Even looking at some of the other posts, "What the Mexican Gov't did to Trump," "Muslim get angry about Ramadam pringles," etc. Now THAT website appears racist: a white colonial defending "Western" (code: white) civilization...

Sick that that's even considered a "source" for a valid post.

It's really sad when people have to make the statement "Oh, where's Al Sharpton and the Liberal media" when this happens as an invalid argumentative point.

Definitely an assault, but not racist IMO.

ETA:

Funny how the Title specifically says "black TEEN and white WOMAN," as a way to, it seems, intentionally infuriate what happened to the poor white girl.

From everything I've read they are BOTH teens in either 8th grade or High school.

Talk about baiting...

Not just that but it wasn't purpitrated by a police officer. It's not news when any criminal attacks some one. It's news when a police officer we pay to protect and serve does.

It's like they only expect the same from police officers as they do common criminals....

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

do you have any stats for ethnicity of victim // perpetrator in crimes ???

Start here - link - then go look up the stats yourself.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: DerekJR321

Apparently? You can't even simply admit that it was racially motivated despite the fact that not only are there pictures of the perpetrator drawing neo-Nazi symbols in the sand and wearing jackets with apartheid-era flag patches and a roommate that said he's been talking about the motivation for months...

He admitted to his motivation as he was shooting people to death AND after he was apprehended

Is it so hard to acknowledge facts with out prefacing them with qualifiers that imply ambiguity? Why?

I'll tell you why. Because the whole situation stinks to high heaven. Dig a little deeper into the story and see how much is wrong with it. I don't deny that those people died. I don't deny that he shot them. But everything surrounding the story is questionable.

As far as the OP's video.. it's disgusting... and yes.. it IS racial. To deny that is ridiculous.

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: DerekJR321

In 1948, when the "Dixiecrats" (a group of pro-segregation Southern Democrats) split from the Democrats and formed their own short-lived party, they flew the same Confederate banner (though probably the rectangular variant aka the 2nd Naval Jack or sometimes the "Southern Cross") over their convention as "a symbol of Southern protest and resistance to the federal government." Two years after Brown v Board, the Georgia state legislature changed the state flag to incorporate this most familiar of Confederate battle flag designs.

The KKK marched around all the time with the American flag. Is that a symbol of hate now? Why is it that we allow people to burn the American flag, we allow schools and offices to fly other nations flag above ours, we ban students from putting American flags on their vehicles or wearing clothing with the American flag on it. And no one cares. Yet the confederate flag is garnering all this attention? It's ridiculous. And a distraction from what is really important.

edit on 27-6-2015 by DerekJR321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Do you have a example of the situation being reversed and the nation and media in full on outrage?

Not cop v citizen, but citizen on citizen.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Wait let me get this straight. .. you want national outrage because someone was pushed off of a bench.

lol

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhateverYouSay
Wait let me get this straight. .. you want national outrage because someone was pushed off of a bench.

lol

2/10

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: WhateverYouSay

What the hell did you watch??

Please don't minimize what happened, a child was hurt and that should never ever happen.

That child was defenseless and that girl decided her personal squabble was bigger then letting that child go unharmed.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: coop039

events akin to this happen on both sides happens EVERY day. EVERY day. the media just publishes interaction between government and civilians. if you like violence between same race civilian or different race civilian, read in depth news stories across the cities of this nation. keep in mind they do not have enough time on air or enough paper space in the newspaper to inform us about eachnand evrry act of violence/murder among civilians. you must dig into news backstock. the news that rides the pine. PEOPLE, a small portion of us, are extremely stupid and violent. this ish happens. welcome to earth.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I'm not defending them. But it's a bit sick to even make the comparison to gunning down 9 people in cold blood or shooting unarmed people.
edit on 27-6-2015 by WhateverYouSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

How about the Martin/Zimmerman case?

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   

That involved a a killing, kinda amplifies the situation.

If the girl or the baby died then I bet we would see a different reaction.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: WhateverYouSay

What the hell did you watch??

Please don't minimize what happened, a child was hurt and that should never ever happen.

That child was defenseless and that girl decided her personal squabble was bigger then letting that child go unharmed.

Now now youre putting actions into the victims mind that are unknown to us. we dont know what she was thinking. You never been suckered into a trap like that before? The attackers let THEIR personal feelings get into it,and they were recording it they PLANNED to assault her before she was even there to Squabble with the attacker.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

I was talking about the attacker, I can't blame the mom for not giving up her child, she had a duty to protect it and she did so until the other girl attacked.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join