It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: Black Teen Does Something SICK to White Woman Holding Toddler… No Media Outrage

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: coop039

OOOOOOOOOOOh, that poor little child.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

A) My point was stated in that, and subsequent posts. And this is not simply "black X on white X" it's loaded language. Big difference.

B) How does what you see every day have any relevance to this? Does one excuse the other? No. That childish mentality: "Well, HE did it first!"

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

And it's funny that the same people that don't want race involved take cases like this and try and insert race in it.

Or want the outrage that they say shouldn't happen...

You're right! And if no mention of race was made in the OP, it wouldn't have even been posted. But because every time a white person looks at a black person the wrong way...the President and Holder get involved...I understand the reasons the OP saw this as worth pointing out. If one group is going to parade around with the victim flag flying, there will always be someone pointing out why they are wrong or why they aren't alone. Maybe, it is time to retire or ban THAT flag.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Had the colors been reversed...what would we be banning today???

Not a damn thing. In fact, had the races of the assailant and the victim been reversed, it'd have even less coverage than it does now because it wouldn't have any propaganda value for right-wing outlets.

I assume you're alluding to the events in SC and making a roundabout comparison between this incident and nine people murdered by some nutjob loser because of their race? How many times are we going to hear this BS today?

How are these comparable? Was somebody killed? Any life threatening injuries? Was the attack racially motivated? So not really comparable at all but don't let that stop the disingenuous melodramatic one liners.
edit on 2015-6-26 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: yuppa

Where does it state the girls political leaning? Just because shes white you assume that? That statement could be called racist by some right?

Where did I say anything about the politics of anyone in the video? Let's try this again, here's what I said:

That's ironic considering that this impetus for this thread is the victim mentality of white conservatives.

Did the girl in the video start this thread? No? Then what are you talking about?

Well it SEEMED like you were saying that since shes a victim and white that it was a comment on her prolly being a conservative as well.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Had the colors been reversed...what would we be banning today???

Not a damn thing. In fact, had the races of the assailant and the victim been reversed, it'd have even less coverage than it does now because it wouldn't any propaganda value for right-wing outlets.

I assume you're alluding to the events in SC and making a roundabout comparison between this incident and nine people murdered by some nutjob loser because of their race? How many times are we going to hear this BS today?

How are these comparable? Was somebody killed? Any life threatening injuries? Was the attack racially motivated? So not really comparable at all but don't let that stop the disingenuous melodramatic one liners.

When a black person is injured by a white person, the liberal media, politicians, President and hate mongers (Sharpton) race on over and make a big deal of it. When a white person is injured by a black person...you hear nothing but crickets. Why! Because the left uses minorities to further their agenda and demonize everyone else. So when someone does the reverse here...it is likely out of the frustration that has been caused by these actions.
edit on 6/26/2015 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Because in this country, apparently #WhiteLivesDontMatter.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: tanka418

That's outrage enough, I think.

Equal justice under the Law. No "outrage" needed.

Well said.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Oh, no, not at all. It's abundantly clear from the video that the girl and the toddler were victims of a vicious assault for which no justification could exist. As far as the attack goes, horrible horrible stuff and I hope that the assailant is prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and that the guilt for the injury she caused that toddler haunts her.

As disturbing as the incident was, its not in anyway comparable to police murdering unarmed citizens or a nutjob loser massacring nine people in a church because he wants to set off a race war. Claiming that this incident deserves the same amount of coverage in the media requires the extremely irrational thinking of the type exhibited by conservatives who have been brainwashed into accepting a "victim mentality" by the conservative media and politicians.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I prefer this video...

I'd say that quite a few of us need to reacquaint ourselves with it.

Give it a listen.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Look at that, Dr. King is simply pulling the "black man is a victim" card over and over in that speech. Figures.

-End SARCASM.

That said, I've always admired Dr. King and the extraordinary things he did in the face of discrimination, intolerance, and violence. If people would only listen and heed the message of love, we'd improve a lot faster as a species.

Just too much hate and intolerance by a bunch of ignorant people keep us from moving forward as quickly as we should.
edit on 26-6-2015 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   

When a black person is injured by a white person, the liberal media, politicians, President and hate mongers (Sharpton) race on over and make a big deal of it.

Please just stop. "injured?" Give some examples of this. How about just one. I've asked a few other posters in this thread and not a single example has been cited to back up this BS. Do you want to hazard a guess why? Because no examples exist.

The incidents that have received major national coverage have involved police killing and brutalizing people and of course, the murder of nine people in a church at the hands of admitted racist trying to start a race war. Do you really not see the difference?
edit on 2015-6-26 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   

When a black person is injured by a white person, the liberal media, politicians, President and hate mongers (Sharpton) race on over and make a big deal of it.

Please just stop. "injured?" Give some examples of this. How about just one. I've asked a few other posters in this thread and not a single example has been cited to back up this BS. Do you want to hazard a guess why? Because no examples exist.

The incidents that have received major national coverage have involved police killing and brutalizing people and of course, the murder of nine people in a church at the hands of admitted racist trying to start a race war. Do you really not see the difference?

Examples of what? White violence against black people or black violence against white people? I'd be happy to provide either but unless you live under a rock, the news is all over the place. And yes...I compare the reaction of our government and media over injury or death as two completely different scripts depending upon race.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I've got an early morning so just in case...
Knock Out Game

Then just search for that term or "black on white crime". You'll find lot of stuff on any news site you want. Except for MSNBC but they don't count

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
I've got an early morning so just in case...
Knock Out Game

Then just search for that term or "black on white crime". You'll find lot of stuff on any news site you want. Except for MSNBC but they don't count

I've seen plenty of news stories about the knockout game and it's not made into a race issue because we don't know if it's about race.

Not all black on white crime is about race.

Not all white on black crime is about race (and it's not all made out to be except when it IS).

It should NOT be made about race except when it is (like Roof, and others that have been covered).

The OP made this about race, but we do not know if she was attacked because she is white.

Some people are falsely saying that all white on black crime is reported as if it's about race and no black on white crime it.

That's just incorrect and only seeks to create more tension and division.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   
OMFG...read the article. And I quote ""polar-bearing" or "polar-bear hunting" (allegedly called such when the victim is white)"

I'm done here.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Absolutely disgusting and hope she suffers for this.

I have a question though, is this about using this incident as a poor whitey topic basically using it to further an agenda or do you truly care what happened?

Also should all blacks have to answer for this disgusting human being?

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: galaga
Whats just as bad, is the people filming it.

Whats worse, is people posting it.

And whats worse than that is 14 year old girls fighting in the park stirring up race relations.

This is a kid fight. It is vicious. But its kids fighting.

Why would anyone care?

Because those Kids will be adults someday and just maybe they can
put an end to all of this Racist Crap.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I don't think this is a blackie/whitey issue. Is OP trying to make it this way?

Its just a bunch of dumb teens with no sense.

This made me almost puke by the way. The whitey is to blame as well (maybe not as much as the blackie) for putting her child in a dangerous situation.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
I don't think this is a blackie/whitey issue. Is OP trying to make it this way?

Its just a bunch of dumb teens with no sense.

This made me almost puke by the way. The whitey is to blame as well (maybe not as much as the blackie) for putting her child in a dangerous situation.

how so? She was sitting in a public place minding her own business.Blame the victim much?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join