It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: Black Teen Does Something SICK to White Woman Holding Toddler… No Media Outrage

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Horrible action by that girl, hope she gets catches some charges for what happened and I am sure she will.
Shoot everyone that was around should catch something.

The one point about the media outrage is it involves police usually, not just citizens.
a reply to: IAMTAT

I was more surprised her friend didn't do anything, like get the baby first and then worry about your friend.

But yes that was the most disturbing part for sure.

That girl that grabbed her needs to catch child endangerment charges.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

So you think you can set the parameters of what can be discussed here, that it cannot be about the incident and the attitude of the perpetrators, only about you going on about conservatives for some weird reason...

I know you didn't say anything about the racial politics and attitude of the perpetrators, that you couldn't care less because they saw it as their park, and of course it will disgust you that important issues are raised which you'd prefer to see ignored, but that's just you, the thread is about caring about the victims and how this is ignored by MSM because it doesn't fit their agenda that you share.

edit on 26-6-2015 by Aktiv because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: FeistyFemme

Star just for "whack ass broads," lol.

But yes, what makes it so horrible is that she was holding that kid. Inexcusable.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: coop039

In yet another sickening attack, a black girl attacked a white girl holding a toddler. The white girl was sitting at a park bench, causing no trouble, simply talking with a group of black girls, and all of a sudden one black girl pushed her and the toddler off the bench.

VIDEO: Black Teen Does Something SICK to White Woman Holding Toddler… No Media Outrage

Where is the media and Al on this this?
The child was injured, got a nasty gash on his head. The girl has been arrested.

butthatsnoneofmybusiness.com...

Excuse me but you're somewhat violating the media protocol here.

Let me explain it this way.

The "official" news outlets don't report these incidents because they're considered to be inflammatory. The incidents happen all over the US, and have been happening with accelerated rates. However, its near impossible to figure that out because the crimes aren't reported in that particular manner: see: www.startribune.com...

The deal is that if you identify the attacker as black and the victim as white, you begin to subject an entire "class" of people to suspicion, i.e., you foment racial profiling. Put another way, whites would become ever more fearful and suspicious of blacks. We can't have that. That's racist.

So when I said you were somewhat violating protocol, what I meant was that as far as the MSM guidelines are concerned, you're not supposed to bring this up and/or post incidents of this nature for discussion because....if its not reported in the MSM, it didn't happen in the minds of most people. By bringing this stuff up...you're removing the MSM mask; you're defeating their intentional self-censorship.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I think the point here is this story isn't in the narrative that fits with the current theme of the MSM. Just like all the black on black crime isn't interesting enough to be newsworthy.

The current mission is pretty clear. Stir the pot with as much racial tension as can be found. Be sure it's showing Whites oppressing Blacks, tie that in with slavery for dramatic affect, and sprinkle with some fake apathy.

Instead of the media focusing on positive aspects of things, you have the "if it bleeds, it leads" mentality that have always existed in MSM. But in reality, who can blame them. Just look at any roadside accident. most are driving by really, really slow, filming with their phones, hoping like hell to grab some gruesome tragedy to post on you tube and impress all their friends.

The OP simply points out the agenda to the tiny few who are too daft to see it. But while we are being played like a small fish on 50 pound test, at least we put on a good show.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Shoot everyone that was around should catch something.

Why should everyone be charged with something? Is it a crime to watch an assault, or even to cheer for one? Tasteless, but not a crime.

Not to my knowledge.

Reminds me of the grand finale to Seinfeld.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Yes you can be an accessory.

Mainly the girls next to her I think.
For what happened to that baby, people need to be punished.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

I'm not so sure there's such thing as "accessory" to low level crime/assult like this. Had they gone into a store and robbed it, or shot someone, or stolen a car, yes.

But not in a case like this, IMO.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: MoreBeer

I'm simply pointing out the hypocrisy of some ATS members. They will never get it though. They have been raised and indoctrinated to be nothing but victims and no one can be a victim besides them. They get outraged if anyone treads on their victim status.

What you fail to realize is how much you fit the above description.

I'm an upper middle class, married heterosexual white man with an IT job that allows me to telecommute most days from home. I don't feel like like a victim of anything. So maybe you'd like to explain how your bogus hypothesis relates to me?

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence
Pretty sure there is, but I could be wrong.
Fine you can go conspiracy, this seem premeditated.

Just saying that the action was disgusting, no personal squabble is worth doing what happened to that poor child and people need to pay.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Aktiv

So you think you can set the parameters of what can be discussed here, that it cannot be about the incident and the attitude of the perpetrators, only about you going on about conservatives for some weird reason...

Could you at least find something to criticize me for that I've actually done instead of fabricating things and ascribing them to me? I didn't "set the parameters" of anything; if anyone did, it was the OP. Going on about conservatives? The link is to THE CONSERVATIVE TRIBUNE, an unabashed conservative propaganda outlet.

I know you didn't say anything about the racial politics and attitude of the perpetrators, that you couldn't care less because they saw it as their park, and of course it will disgust you that important issues are raised which you'd prefer to see ignored, but that's just you, the thread is about caring about the victims and how this is ignored by MSM because it doesn't fit their agenda that you share.

Perhaps you've been spontaneously transported from an alternate reality? Maybe you are replying to a completely different version of me — a version whose thoughts you must be able to read — from a parallel universe where this thread is about "caring about the victims" and not about using them to push an agenda.

That would also explain the access to information the rest of us do not have since you're the only one making authoritative statements about the motivation behind the assault.
edit on 2015-6-26 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   

the girl has been arrested.
/

This is the reason why there is no outrage...The girl was arrested and charged...Justice served....

Do you now see the difference?All the protests you are talking about,is to get that same justice served...But then again you know that already,and you are just race baiting.PATHETIC.....

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

I missed this earlier but it definitely deserves a response:

Showing anyone how the government and MSM uses race to rile up the masses "selectively" is threatening to their way of thinking.

One person said, "She was arrested get over it!". Yet the punk who killed 9 people in Charleston was arrested and most likely will face the death penalty! See the hypocrisy and Saul Alinsky tactics?

WTF.

You're effectively comparing the assault in the video to nine people being murdered? You honestly don't see why one gets more media coverage than the other?

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Thank God I only have a handful of decades remaining on this sick planet full of imbeciles, and ignoramuses.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Ah so you don't try and frame the debate and you're always an innocent victim and i've just got you all wrong, the art of making things go away and blaming wherever the news was sourced from, maybe you no longer realize what you're doing.

As for the motivation behind the attack i watched and listened to the video, hardly going to rely on apologists to tell me what is was really all about.

edit on 26-6-2015 by Aktiv because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
Well, THAT website/blog and "article" doesn't have an obvious, biased agenda. Even looking at some of the other posts, "What the Mexican Gov't did to Trump," "Muslim get angry about Ramadam pringles," etc. Now THAT website appears racist: a white colonial defending "Western" (code: white) civilization...

Sick that that's even considered a "source" for a valid post.

It's really sad when people have to make the statement "Oh, where's Al Sharpton and the Liberal media" when this happens as an invalid argumentative point.

Definitely an assault, but not racist IMO.

ETA:

Funny how the Title specifically says "black TEEN and white WOMAN," as a way to, it seems, intentionally infuriate what happened to the poor white girl.

From everything I've read they are BOTH teens in either 8th grade or High school.

Talk about baiting...

Whats your point? Day in and day out I see headlines stating "White X on Black X".

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: coop039

"Where's the media outrage"

The new rallying cry of race baiting conservatives.

Had the colors been reversed...what would we be banning today???

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Have you ever noticed, that the people who don't care about race and simply call a crime a crime...are the ones called racist? How does that work? Oh, thats right. Racism benefits those who are pissed that it exists.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Hello?...Does anyone care about the fact that a baby was violently thrown to the ground and left there screaming by this pathetic pack of vicious idiots?

No appears neither side cares they both have their agenda. That poor child hit the ground hard but you can see he really panics seeing his mom beaten. I don't even know how to explain the level of disgust I have for this. Wow humanity is dead we've lost all compassion and caring we see it daily. I'm just so disappointed in our fellow man. We need to seriously stop working against each other trying to chose sides.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

And it's funny that the same people that don't want race involved take cases like this and try and insert race in it.

Or want the outrage that they say shouldn't happen...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join