It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: Black Teen Does Something SICK to White Woman Holding Toddler… No Media Outrage

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

No matter what site stands for or what policy it has .. it is irrelevant in actual case and doesn´t justify the actions that girl did to another one and to the baby. No matter what color she has, she deserves penalty.. crime doesn´t ( and shouldn´t ) give anyone a get free card "by color".

edit on 26-6-2015 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   
The 2nd source in the OP is misleading. The incident in the video is being linked to an older story by the "source".

The video is from an incident that occurred in Rowlett, TX which is east of Dallas, TX.

Fox4 Dallas

The girl was holding a toddler that fell from her arms when she was attacked, and hit the concrete. The toddler was not attacked, only the girl was. As of last night, 06/25/2015, no arrests had been made. Police are actively trying to identify the aggressor in the attack.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: retiredTxn

Sheesh another in Texas. I know we've got about 8% of the population, but what a bad wrap these last few months. Wonder if I bothered to film some good things going on in my area if anyone would take notice. Probably not.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

Um, I never said the actions *were* justified.

I said that the article is designed to inflame based on race, and that *is* relevant because the point in the OP is that it's more about race than the actual assault.

I did, however, say that it WAS an assault. And clearly it was.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Where does it state the girls political leaning? Just because shes white you assume that? That statement could be called racist by some right?

Where did I say anything about the politics of anyone in the video? Let's try this again, here's what I said:

That's ironic considering that this impetus for this thread is the victim mentality of white conservatives.

Did the girl in the video start this thread? No? Then what are you talking about?

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: coop039

Hay, careful, this could have been Obama's daughter.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: coop039 I saw the video last night. It had gone to the home page of liveleak. Then I searched to see if anything had been done and the attacker has been arrested. I didn't search all over the place. Thanks for the clickbait.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: coop039 I saw the video last night. It had gone to the home page of liveleak. Then I searched to see if anything had been done and the attacker has been arrested. I didn't search all over the place. Thanks for the clickbait.

If you noticed I mentioned that the attacker was arrested and put a link to it.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Thousands of minorities in the US have bad things (crimes) happen to them everyday by white people and the media doesn't seize on it. Same for thousands of white people. Not every racially motivated crime makes it to the MSM either and not every interracial crime is racially motivated . The OP is just more pathetic whining that white people are being persecuted.
edit on 6/26/2015 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: Shamrock6

Thousands of minorities in the US have bad things (crimes) happen to them everyday by white people and the media doesn't seize on it. Same for thousands of white people. Not every racially motivated crime makes it to the MSM either and not every interracial crime is racially motivated . The OP is just more pathetic whining that white people are being persecuted.

The OP is just pissed that black on white crimes dont mean a damn thing but we hear about every white on black crime.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: coop039

Your source for information about the arrest of the attacker is wrong. It is mixing up 2 different stories.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Battleline

Hay, careful, this could have been Obama's daughter.

ah...there it is....coming out again, tying something unrelated to Obama...gee I wonder why?....c'mon, you have to somehow bring Hillary in on this too, to be a good ole' type of liberal hater. YOU CAN DO IT !!!

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

"Where's the media outrage"

The new rallying cry of race baiting conservatives.

Yeah, doesnt everyone know that anything done to whites by blacks is cool and deserved because of, you know, slaves and whatnot?

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

I don't hate liberals, I actually feel sorry for them.

The Obama comment was heart felt, you bastardized it with you hateful retort.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   
That is DISGUSTING.

It is also disgusting the title is Black teen, and not just Teen.

You can spend 20 seconds on you tube and see a dozen teen skanks (white included) behaving like animals and fighting.

That girl is going to get in a lot of trouble for assault, and deservedly so.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: galaga

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: galaga

This is a kid fight. It is vicious. But its kids fighting.

Why would anyone care?

Hello?...Baby violently yanked to the ground by a violent gang and receiving a large head wound ...after the cameraman says "Take the Baby out"!
...but why would anyone care. More "Faux" outrage.

But still, you are letting the actions of random black teenagers control your emotions.

Look at you. Look at the hate flows through you.

Look at yourself!
Show me where I pointed out the specific color of ANY of the participants (including the baby) in this absolutely tragic video.

You accuse me of having "Hate" flowing through [me]...and, yet, it is YOU who reiterates the race of the teenagers, while implying that being aware and critical of violence against children is somehow giving in to hate.

Black on White racism...White on Black racism...all ancillary to what really matters in THIS video...that an infant was treated like a beach ball by a vicious gang of truly cruel idiots.

Kids can be cruel...but THIS is just plain evil.

You need to open your eyes, instead of closing your mind.
edit on 26-6-2015 by IAMTAT because: comment added

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: coop039

so it seems that the only reason this video was posted was because the major media didn't run a story on it....
edit on 26-6-2015 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   

The OP is just pissed that black on white crimes dont mean a damn thing but we hear about every white on black crime.

We hear about every white on black crime? Can you point out some examples, because all that comes to mind is a lot of "blue on black" crime and a mass shooting in a church. The latter being motivated by the ultimate expression of the delusional white conservative "victim mentality," namely that minorities are "taking over the country."

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Lol what should be done..go have ourselves a lynching..wtf, the dumb bitch was arrested.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   

We don't hear about every white on black crime, not even the racially motivated ones.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join