It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: Black Teen Does Something SICK to White Woman Holding Toddler… No Media Outrage

page: 1/
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+33 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   

In yet another sickening attack, a black girl attacked a white girl holding a toddler. The white girl was sitting at a park bench, causing no trouble, simply talking with a group of black girls, and all of a sudden one black girl pushed her and the toddler off the bench.

VIDEO: Black Teen Does Something SICK to White Woman Holding Toddler… No Media Outrage

Where is the media and Al on this this?
The child was injured, got a nasty gash on his head. The girl has been arrested.

butthatsnoneofmybusiness.com...

+44 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: coop039

"Where's the media outrage"

The new rallying cry of race baiting conservatives.

+26 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: coop039

In yet another sickening attack, a black girl attacked a white girl holding a toddler. The white girl was sitting at a park bench, causing no trouble, simply talking with a group of black girls, and all of a sudden one black girl pushed her and the toddler off the bench.

The child was injured, got a nasty gash on his head. The girl has been arrested.

What can I say; down here in Texas we are a bit more "down to Earth"...

By the way; that white "woman" is 14, and the Toddler 3. The black teen is facing felony charges, and has destroyed her life in a matter of seconds.

No need for "outrage", just sweep it all up and apply justice.

+45 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

"I'm so outraged!"

The rallying cry of race baiting progressives.

+87 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Give it a rest.

If the races were reversed you'd be crying so loud you'd wake the dead.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   
The actions of the mentally unhinged.

link   

originally posted by: tanka418

What can I say; down here in Texas we are a bit more "down to Earth"...

By the way; that white "woman" is 14, and the Toddler 3. The black teen is facing felony charges, and has destroyed her life in a matter of seconds.

No need for "outrage", just sweep it all up and apply justice.

I agree.

Lead by showing how to act in these situations.

link   

a few points :

one - you can tell from the "narration " that the attack is coming - it doesnt justify it - but only the two females seated seem unaware of theis obvious escalation

one b - this indicate a prior history between the attacker and victim - again its not any justifcation for the attack - but i will bet my left arm that the victim plays dumb on the history between her and her attacker

two - the male in the blue shirt [ holding a ball at the start of the clip ] needs a good kicking

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Well, THAT website/blog and "article" doesn't have an obvious, biased agenda. Even looking at some of the other posts, "What the Mexican Gov't did to Trump," "Muslim get angry about Ramadam pringles," etc. Now THAT website appears racist: a white colonial defending "Western" (code: white) civilization...

Sick that that's even considered a "source" for a valid post.

It's really sad when people have to make the statement "Oh, where's Al Sharpton and the Liberal media" when this happens as an invalid argumentative point.

Definitely an assault, but not racist IMO.

ETA:

Funny how the Title specifically says "black TEEN and white WOMAN," as a way to, it seems, intentionally infuriate what happened to the poor white girl.

From everything I've read they are BOTH teens in either 8th grade or High school.

Talk about baiting...
edit on 26-6-2015 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

+21 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Pointing out a problem isn't race baiting. This "victim mentality" of minorities and the "white guilt" furthering this mentality is getting a wee bit out of hand wouldn't you say?

Fair is fair. No one should be treated better or held to a different standard because of their race, sex, sexual preference, religion, etc.
As said in another thread, there is no "priviledge" unless you are referring to moneys ability to get people out of trouble.

link   

There's no outrage at the video montage of unarmed people getting murdered by police.

There's no outrage at war crimes, treason, torture, mass murder, apartheid, even genocide.

Simply put... there's no shame in America. That's why there is little or no outrage at all this evil.
I guess shame disrupts revenue.

link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

How willfully ignorant does one need to be in order to be completely oblivious to the false equivalency in the OP?

link   

So another city should burn over an assault? Stop being part of the problem!

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Get the hell over it. You are obviously outraged, right? That is enough.

You and people like you are.10x worse than the media you are bashing. Wheres the outrage? Being faked by people like you.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Yep, no doubt.

As disgusting as the attack was, I can't help but wonder why the spectrum who hate the sight of Al Sharpton are now calling for his presence.

Even more so because a fight between teenagers is hardly a civil rights case as far as I know.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Why should we care if the media or Al Sharpton get outraged over this? Do we care what the media says? Do we look to them for guidance when formulating our own opinions on issues?

Also, the woman was pushed off a park bench and the person who did it was arrested. Am I suppose to become outraged as if this woman and toddler were shot in cold blood by a racist idiot?

Again, pushed off of a park bench.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Well if the shoe fits....

Maybe if we look at hypocrisy for what it is and not keep labeling the speakers, that would be a good change, especially her on ATS where we should be beyond party lines.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   

I have to say this is another in a long line of Media racism. I found a post that really illustrates the Feeling of alot of african americans(perpetuated by the NAACP and others in government) I shall post it.

Shontelle Flowers · Minneapolis, Minnesota
First of all why would Obama get involved in a fight at a park? Let's get this straight, the white kid who killed 9 innocent people was WILLFUL and BRUTAL!! So now you are comparing a school fight to a massacre?? Really! You want to skip over that and focus on a black girl fighting a white girl. That's why you are mad!! I'm more mad at the baby being involved in this. It's funny how nobody says anything when crimes are perpetuated against black people but a white girl gets beat up and there should be a public outcry by the president? If you refuse to acknowledge the cause of racial tension and the history behind it then you are the problem! White people have been oppressing people for centuries. I have yet to hear any admittance to that. Like I said what the girls did was wrong but to compare Obama speaking out on outright racist behaviors and actions is stupid!

That is how the NAACP and government(both once proud institutions that have been twisted and perverted) operates by keeping everyone seperated by colors.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun

"I'm so outraged!"

The rallying cry of race baiting progressives.

Why did you end your quote so early? It should read "I'm so outraged that a minority had something bad happen to them!"

The way you said it leaves room to maneuver.

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Hello?...Does anyone care about the fact that a baby was violently thrown to the ground and left there screaming by this pathetic pack of vicious idiots?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join