It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Supreme Court extends same-sex marriage nationwide

page: 86
<< 83  84  85    87  88 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Its not based on biblical passages friend, its based on truth, and by extension, common sense. All these folks getting worked into a lather, all they do is expose their inherent weaknesses to logic, common sense and truth. Their disorder. It's plain as day.

I'm glad you have a strong marriage. God bless you, your community is getting smaller and is under constant attack. Stay strong my friend.

a reply to: amazing

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   
There ARE statistics about the groups you mentioned, and the facts are, what you said is simply not true.

In 2013, there were 8 cases of confirmed child sexual abuse among priests in the USA. This is out of approximately 40,000 priests. I wonder how many public school teachers were busted in the same time? Where's the outrage against public school teachers?

a reply to: luthier

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Ignatian

Still waiting on that answer..

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   
No no no brother, it is your shame that binds you. It's shame that binds me. You should check out a book, "The Shame That Binds You"

How do you know for sure that your parents were trying to break you down and win, to the point of suicide? Do you really believe that? I'm not saying it's not true, it's just, it may help everyone involved to get to the bottom of that. I find that extremely hard to believe a mother or father would do that to their child. I'm sure there's a million finer details, and we don't need to get into all that man. Sounds like you had some really f_cked up parents, I'm so sorry to hear that. But forgive them though, maybe they hadn't the slightest freaking clue what they were doing. I'm still like that myself most the time. lol

Chastity? Lol. We ain't ready for chastity just yet brother, we got other things to worry about. You don't even know what it means yet, we'll talk about that another time. I'm married, and I practice chastity. It's amazing. I love me.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ignatian
There ARE statistics about the groups you mentioned, and the facts are, what you said is simply not true.

In 2013, there were 8 cases of confirmed child sexual abuse among priests in the USA. This is out of approximately 40,000 priests. I wonder how many public school teachers were busted in the same time? Where's the outrage against public school teachers?

Except like i said statistics are taken out of context. The church hides and moves priests where as public schools prosecute them.

Here is another false positive (i see you are not using logic but rather your feelings to find examples to fit your belief). Parents and relatives of children are the highest number of child abusers. Daycare workers are more likely to abuse children than bankers, gun owners are more likely to have a firearms accident, car owners are more likely to get in car accidents. None of these things prove anything.

If a person was severely abused as a child chances are the psychosis will go untreated and they will continue the behaviour.
Gay children are more likely to be abused by many factors in society go google the statistics of child abuse among homosexual children.

Its the causation you are misrepresenting.

(post by Ignatian removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   

How do i know? well they told me Multiple Times so i kind of take their word for it.. like i said i forgave them a while a go.. my siblings were treated fine

i don't have shame for being who or what i am...

Can i ask a quick question... are you one of us?

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Ummm. yeah Ok

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   
No darling, I'm not. I have a wife, 6 kids, a dog, 4 cats, and yes, believe it or not, a freaking white picket fence.

That's right, cats and dogs CAN get along. The dog thinks he's a cat, and the cats think they're dogs. But they all know who rules the roost. So I have experience with this particular subject matter.

a reply to: Darth_Prime

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Ok, just asking.. so you just like to flirt with Gay guys over the internet..just the norm yeah

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Obviously, you wouldn't believe me if I told you a persons true happiness is not determined solely by their sex life. That is unthinkable to a hedonist.

Sex is wonderful, a true gift. But if that's your basis for happiness, I feel sorry for you.

I didn't say that sex was the basis/source of happiness only that it can be a source. If I were a hedonist, there would be no need to feel sorry for me. It isn't a pity when someone sees happiness as the virtue of life. In fact, pity/compassion is about caring about the happiness of others.
edit on 18-7-2015 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darth_Prime

Ok, just asking.. so you just like to flirt with Gay guys over the internet..just the norm yeah

Hey! I was thinking the same thing. Just a vibe.

Some people think they're cleverly funny on the invisible Internet. Six kids would mean someone would need to be at least middle age.
edit on 18-7-2015 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Exactly what i was thinking...

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Yep, middle age, and have had gay friends my entire life, even had a cousin die from it.

Hey, what can I say, I'm a good lookin dude, ask my wife...and my gay friends. I've been sexually harassed by gay dudes as long as I can remember, so what? I've learned to play along, what the hell. It's fun, ain't nobody gettin hurt. Plus, they started it.

"Iggy's a closet queer! I knew it!" Lmao

Have a good one folks!

a reply to: Annee

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Yep, middle age, and have had gay friends my entire life, even had a cousin die from it.

As if being gay is a disease and people die from "it".

Sexuality itself is not a disease.

It's really strange to be condemning gay people one minute, then acting friendly, and playing with gay people (flirting) the next...

I understand that sometimes people flirt as just a joke and not seriously, but right after multiple posts of condemnation of those very same people...? It just seems inconsisent.

edit on 18-7-2015 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   

The old "I have gay friends".

I have friends.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   

So, if you have had people in your life who have been Gay, you should know that there is nothing wrong with us... like i'm seriously trying to figure out your position... you say you love me and i'm fabulous the way i am.. and in another post say we are unhealthy and should use Chastity.. which is it?

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   
That's what I tell my son that gay rights are ridiculous. They are human rights that have been taken away. The real breakthrough will be when there is no "gay community" but just people who exist and have sexual preferences.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Sexual predators have a sixth sense for vulnerable children and adults. For a child molester, what could be a better target than a closeted gay kid? It becomes another secret to be kept buried and less chance of ever being accused by the victim.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
That's what I tell my son that gay rights are ridiculous. They are human rights that have been taken away. The real breakthrough will be when there is no "gay community" but just people who exist and have sexual preferences.

Orientation. Born that way. Or how the body is wired.

Preference sounds like it's a choice. Also, Lifestyle is how someone chooses to live their life.

I really like the new term: Sexual Fluidity.

edit on 18-7-2015 by Annee because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 83  84  85    87  88 >>

join